Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm sorry Nick and everyone else

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

I'm sorry Nick and everyone else Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry Nick and everyone else   I'm sorry Nick and everyone else Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Man I never thought that such a huge mess this would become.

I'd like to start off by saying I am deeply sorry Nick for what I did and said to you, I never thought this would turn into such a big mess at all, and because of it a lot of people are angry with me I'm sure. And I now realize I have hurt you Nick, and I want to say I'm deeply sorry for hurting you with the comment I made.

I was never angry with you at all on that one pic I just was typing and not thinking, I never aimed to hurt you or anyone else at all. Or make anybody angry, and I'm just sorry. You have the right to not forgive me for this, but I just want to let you and everyone else know I'm deeply sorry for making a huge mess out of all of this. I truly am, and if anyone is angry with me because of this I can understand.

But overall I'm sure I really hurt you Nick and I want to let you know I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart for hurting you.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Nick and everyone else   I'm sorry Nick and everyone else Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Oh for the love of pete... *facepalms*

What mess? The last thread had a civil discussion on the matter. I see no mess. This is a topic that pops up from time to time, and this is one of the most civil instances of it I have seen.

Also, most of this post is an apology to Nick, which would probably be more appropriate to handle via forum PM or DA note.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Nick and everyone else   I'm sorry Nick and everyone else Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:33 pm

rcs619 wrote:

What mess? The last thread had a civil discussion on the matter. I see no mess. This is a topic that pops up from time to time, and this is one of the most civil instances of it I have seen.

What Cliff said. Don't worry, or feel bad about it; there was no "mess". No need to be excessively sensitive - although it's usually better than not being sensitive enough. Wink

Quote :
Also, most of this post is an apology to Nick, which would probably be more appropriate to handle via forum PM or DA note.

As one was also posted in the initial thread, I'm locking this one (though not deleting, for the time being).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry Nick and everyone else   I'm sorry Nick and everyone else Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry Nick and everyone else
Page 1 of 1