Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star of the Gods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

Star of the Gods Empty
PostSubject: Star of the Gods   Star of the Gods Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:02 am

The Star of the Gods. This mysterious blue gem, the size of a fist, is buried deep within a temple shrine, hidden amongst the dangerous forests of Felarya. Its location is known to many; how to get it, not so well known. That doesn't stop people from trying, however. Many have tried and failed to claim this gem; this is the story of one such group.

====

Put character bios in with a link or small description, mostly humans, elves or nekos as they shall set off from the city of Negav, here.

I shall add events that may break up the group but will endanger them without a doubt, and anyone who wants to bring in a predator or bandits or something, that's fine as long as it affects the whole group.

Only three People may join, so it's first come, first serve really. That way it is easy for me to keep up and maintain events. I will act as Game Master, controlling much of the group's encounters; I hope this will have some type of structure to it.
====

Standing firm outside the mighty city walls a group gathered, around twenty to twenty five in total. They stood waiting. At the front, a man and woman conversed heavily. "Just a few more volunteers and we'll be ready to go!" The woman shook her head in frustration. "Dammnit, Cole, this is taking far too long!" "I know, Kara, but the sooner they're here, the sooner we can set off." The group stood in rows of three, almost like a military operation, and most carried guns of some sort. Kara shook her head slightly, her fiery red hair falling across her face, as she paced up and down in front of the group; she was clearly annoyed.

Last edited by Kitten on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Star of the Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star of the Gods   Star of the Gods Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:56 pm

(FYI, GM stands for Game Master, which is what your role would be called, same as mine in DotSM. I don't know if I'll join yet, though. I have a lot of irons in the fire. ::::33)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/

Star of the Gods
Page 1 of 1