Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Across Felarya

Go down 
+3
Roxanne
Nyaha
Chihiro Fujisaki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Across Felarya - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Taihaku kept silent as she walked along beside Rea. It appeared that the fairy was a lot like her - the strong, silent type, as people say. Nevertheless, Taihaku decided to focus on her job, keeping her razor-sharp vision peeled for any signs of danger. Even though Damon was in front of her, it was likely that Taihaku could see much farther into the distance than he, or anyone else in the group could, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Rea's lips were curved into a small smile, she kept a firm, brisk pace alongside Taihaku. Rea swallowed slightly, her eyes scanning over the forest alongside as she walked with the group.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:26 am

Slinky kept his head bowed down, sometimes plucking some leaves or fruit off a branch and eating it, all the while listening to the sounds of the forest
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:25 am

Leelia happily walked and sometimes skipped, keeping pace with the group. Happily chatting with anyone who would listen, and silently deciding who she would eat first after this adventure.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:49 am

Damon stopped suddenly, listening intently to his surrounding, acting like a spooked Gazelle as he turned to his companions nervously. "I know that smell, I met them before....." He said under his breath, trying not to make it audible to the others. "Come on, change of course, a little detour, someone was expecting me."
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:19 am

Rea narrowed her eyes slightly as Damon changed direction, she looked the man over, then back in the direction they were origanally going. Rea pursed her lips, shaking her head "what is it> whats wrong? what are you scared of?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 am

"Lets just say we don't want to run into them, I prefer to reach my destination safely and discretely, these....men and women.......do not want me to. My mother is the leader of a certain group, I am the heir, and the majority of them do not wish my return, for, my own reasons." He said softly, surprised she asked him rather than just following him.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:55 am

Not quite curious enough to ask questions herself, she did what she was told and followed behind, keeping pace with Rea. She walked sideways, keeping all of her wits about her. She even lowered her hood, showing her golden blonde hair, so she could use her ear, for what use they'd be.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Brit discreetly loosened the cap of one of the potions at his belt. Apparently, there was a chance to get jumped.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:59 am

Slinky's spines rose at the word 'detour', blood boiling from his venom, ready for a fight. He stopped for a moment, eyes sweeping across everything.

Even as the group moved away from Damon's 'lovely' friends, his spines shuddered. The squamataur felt so paranoid, he was literally jumping at the sound of his own shadow. He closed his eyes, focusing on hearing a possible assault.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:47 am

(Hey, Shadow17, when's the fun gonna' start?)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:51 am

(I was waiting for Roxanne to post, do you think I should just go on?)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 am

(Yes.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:53 pm

(I think at this point, we've waited long enough, so yeah, I agree with Falcon.)
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:17 pm

((((Im going to be joinig late, is that okay?
GENTLE GIANT (G.G.)
Race: Giant-kin
Selected for his ability to talk to any giant as though he was a full-fledged giant. He is also undeniably fierce during combat.
short black hair
Height: 12,3"
weight: 560 lb
eye color: purple
Basic traits: friendly, loyal, simple-minded, brotherly
Physical description: a hulk of a man, G.G. has shorter legs than most, and will not be able to run as fast as the others.
Mental description: GENTLE GIANT has a very low IQ compared to others, and seems to consider his friends "little brothers/sisters"
He doesn't seem to understand that he is not a human, and hopes to see another one of his kind, a wish not possible for the time being.
He is fiercely loyal to his friends, and will not hesitate to kill when they are endangered. He shows great remorse when the deed is done, however.
Information: GENTLE GIANT was born from a experiment to see the effects of human semen on a giantess, and therefore is a one-of-a-kind specimen.
Was originally going to be exterminated until the two guards manning the electric chamber were smashed through the wall.
NOTE: though his IQ is considered low, a janitor found a large stash of educational and philosophical books in his dorm, which were promptly destroyed, Hat Industries do NOT need a giant-kin rebelling against them. ))))
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Damon looked back to the people following him, sighing softly and glad no one else bombarded him with questions about what was going on. He pushed a large leaf aside, revealing a large cliff, and the sound of water crashing against the rocks below from a nearby waterfall, it was truly a beautiful sight, if it was not w blockade. "Damn, can you fairies fly us down?" He asked them suddenly, assuming it was a yes.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:18 am

Rhea pursed her lips moving forward to examine the cliff edge, her wings fluttered behind her, making a light humming sound. Rhea tapped her foot down against the grass below, nodding her head slowly "if that is what is required I shall do it." Rhea folded her arms, slipping her spear onto her back, gently clipping it to a strap on the back. Rhea folded her arms "where is you need us to go?"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:48 am

"That rocky beach at the edge of the water, east side, we have to do directly north from that point, take Taihaku and Brit first." He said being quite generous, knowing they shouldn't linger in on spot for to long, and he could handle himself....
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:48 am

Taihaku looked over the large cliff as well, and admired the view. It was sights like this that helped make her journey out of the tundra that much more worth it. She then counted in her head; two fairies, that meant that two of them, Brit and herself, were good to go. But they'd have to make a second trip for Damon and the lizard-taur. "This would not be ideal if we are being pursued," Taihaku thought. She then spoke up. "If we need to go quickly, I may also be of assistance."

With that, she used her ice magic, the two gold rings on her tail glowing faintly. Using her power, she created a path of ice over the water to the location Lance had specified. "It will hold one other and myself," she said.

EDIT: I mistook Shadow17 character for another of his. XD Damon < Lance.

Last edited by Nyaha on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:14 pm

"Alright I will go with her, you two take Brit and the Sqaumatour." He said agreeing with Taihaku, staying still in Felarya was a good way to get killed.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 pm

"I call Rhea." Brit smiled towards her. The other one... he had noticed her looking at them all with hungry eyes. He preffered not to spend any time alone with her. Besides, Rhea seemed reliable.

Last edited by FalconJudge on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:41 pm

"Actually, I'd rather go swim down the waterfall," Slinky grinned, because he was being serious.

As he didn't want a 'you're going to die' opinion, he waddled off before anyone had chance to say his plan was stupid. It wasn't like he didn't know what he was doing, he been doing it before... her...
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Rhea turned her head to face Brit, narrowing her eyes ever so slightly, but she had no objections, she unfolded her arms and looked towards him. Rhea briefly shook her head and pursed her lips "ok, Bit was it, how would you like to do this, I could shrink you or I could just carry you across normally."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Taihaku nodded and, without any concern for what Slinky was doing, she scooped up Damon, holding his torso in one arm and his legs in the other and proceeded in a run to the top of the ice bridge she had created.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:27 pm

"You are quite strong, I am impressed, though this would be nicer reversed." He chuckled softly, trusting her completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across Felarya   Across Felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across Felarya
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next