Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent's Stories

Go down 
2 posters

Who's your favorite character I've done so far?
Xak Cumulus (Forsaken Main Character)
Silent's Stories Vote_lcap0%Silent's Stories Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Melanya (Backstabbing Friend?)
 0% [ 0 ]
Emperor Kriiq (Royal Ruler)
 0% [ 0 ]
Chell (Escaped Test Subject)
 0% [ 0 ]
Jon Billings (Retired Hero)
Silent's Stories Vote_lcap25%Silent's Stories Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Gol (Great Chef and Great Storyteller)
 0% [ 0 ]
Eddie Holly (Greatest Neko Guitarist Ever)
Silent's Stories Vote_lcap50%Silent's Stories Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Lucy (Rain Fairy)
 0% [ 0 ]
Ira (Ira's Little Sister)
 0% [ 0 ]
Silent Eric (I'm quite the character myself XD)
Silent's Stories Vote_lcap25%Silent's Stories Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Silent's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Silent's Stories   Silent's Stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:15 pm

Alright, now that I've got a fairly strong base of works going I suppose I'll put links to my stories up. To help make it a bit less confusing I'll explain how I've been writing this.

First up, the prologue for the main character, Xak. This chapter details how he was banished from his homeland.

Here's the next part of the same story, Xak awakes in a strange world with strange people, and a really big trees. I wonder where he is...

Alright, and here's where it gets a bit strange. In between the two afore mentioned chapters, I had a long break. When I got my writing wind back, I decided to ease back into it by writing up some prologues for other important characters that will eventually meet up with Xak. So that led to this story first, which I believe is self explanatory. Then, I wrote an intro for this guy. I thought I could use a character with actual experience in Felarya. Not to mention reluctant heroes are always cool.

And this leads us to the Rosic Nekos, (my first real contribution to Felarya) and Eddie Holly. Personally, this is my favorite story I've written so far. It really came out well. And this prologue is actually so long, it's going to be divided up into four parts. And best of all, even though Eddie and the Rosic's are farthest away, and it will be a long time before Xak meets them, the stories link up. Both will tell one side story. How cool is that?

Well, that's for you guys to decide. ^^ So please read my humble works, and I accept questions and comments, so feel free. In fact, feel obligated to. XD
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Silent's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's Stories   Silent's Stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:50 pm

Ack! In the poll, just pretend it says that Ira is Lucy's little sister.
Geeze, how'd I miss that one...
Also, you can consider Eddie to be a 'Jukebox Hero' if you want. XD
Also, also, Let me know which one you voted for. Personally, I like Jon. But whoever is liked a lot more may be featured more often. Then again, they may be eaten sooner just to spite you all! Evil laugh I'll do it. I'm crazy. Speaking of which, someone actually likes me most? What? I haven't even been in a story (yet?).
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Silent's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's Stories   Silent's Stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:34 am

Mhh your characters are all very colourfull but that would be eddie for me Laughing

His story is so unusual and original and yet fit perfectly in Felarya ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Silent's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's Stories   Silent's Stories Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:45 am

Half of a new story is up! Ha! Instead of waiting and doing the whole story of Sidolsis at once, and having you all wait the extra few days it would have taken me to write the rest, I decided to post half now, and post the rest later. In some circles, this might be known as impatience, but I like to think of it as charity. Besides, as I was typing it, I reached a part that made a wonderful end. But it was in the middle of the story. I might start doing all my stories like this, shorter installments faster at a lower price ($0)!

Anyway, I dub this chapter, 'November has Come'. And the Rosic nekos are back, with three new band mates with Eddie. Personally, I like Ellwood. lol!
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Silent's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's Stories   Silent's Stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:45 pm

All right. In an effort to practice writing vore scenes (This is actually my first), and also to avoid stagnation on my writing, I switched it up and wrote out a quick little story with my very first character. Silent Eric. Now there's quite a backstory to him, one I know quite well, so I'm afraid that it may be rather confusing to those who don't know anything about him like oh, say, all of you. But whatever. Just imagine that it's mysterious. And I will most likely expand upon him later, as he'd be quite a fun addition to my stories and maybe even Felarya. Even if his name is strikingly exactly the same as mine.

Feel free to question, comment on, poke, prod, criticize, laugh at, retch at, and/or praise me. Or acknowledge. That's good too.

Voices in my Head

A figure moved through the undergrowth, grumbling and complaining to himself as he went. He swatted at a bug on his arm and swore. He stumbled over a protruding root and cursed. He ran into a large floating ball of spores, which exploded over him with a loud poof, covering him and the surrounding area in bright yellow spores. He yells incoherently to the canopy in frustration. His name is Silent Eric, and he doesn’t belong here.

Here being Felarya of course. Eric has been struggling his way through this massive jungle and it was starting to get to him. The dampness, the heat, the oppressive feeling of being so small in proportion to all the trees. And recently, he had started hearing voices coming from the trees that giggled and laughed at him as he blundered through the jungle. So naturally, he was a bit testy. The only upside is that he had yet to meet a predator. But he wasn’t thinking about that, he was now complaining loudly, “Ah man. I’m so hungry! I’m tired of eating roots and berries. I wish I had a good, tasty, warm meal.”

The tittering woods around him seemed to whisper, “You are a warm tasty meal silly.” The rest of the woods seemed to agree and giggle some more.

Well Eric had been hearing such idle threats seeming to emanate out of the surrounding forest and it was seriously creeping him out. He tried to ignore it, but he did realize that what they just said was more or less true. All the knowledge of Felarya that his master knew, and deemed important for the mission had been downloaded into his brain. Unfortunately, the amount of knowledge he received had not been very good. Either his master didn’t know much, or he had been given the bare minimum of information. He was betting on the second one. He didn’t even know where he was now! He had been wandering the last few days, until he came into this densely packed forest, where the trees themselves seemed to talk to him. From what he knew, this meant he was coming closer to his goal. Although these voices were rather annoying.

“Once he passes that tree, let’s get him.”

“Which tree?”

“That one, the one with the branching branches.”

“The one that looks like a spine beetle?”

“That’s the one.”

“He just passed it though.”

“Okay, then the next tree. That one that looks like an upside-down tonorian.”

The voices kept having that same conversation seemingly every few minutes for the last day and a half. Eric started walking faster.

“Ooh! Look, he’s speeding up.”

“Is he trying to get away from us?”

“Silly, how can he possibly know we’re here?”

Silent started to run. “Aaaah! Shut up! Shut up! I can’t take it anymore.” He yelled at the voices. All he heard in response was giggling all around him.

“I’ll go up ahead and take him.”

“I thought we agreed I’d get him this time.”

“Drat. I thought you’d forgotten. Go ahead.”

Silent Eric burst through the undergrowth, his hands over his ears, running blindly now. He scrambled over a particularly large root protruding from the ground, and suddenly felt himself falling. Apparently there had been a cliff there. He had a brief glimpse of an opening appearing below him, and a giant pair of blue eyes twinkling with mirth at some joke he wasn’t privy to. Then he landed on something wet and… Moving? A primal fear engulfed him; memories rushing back to him, unlocked in his panicked state. This had happened before. He wasn’t the first Silent Eric to be sent here, and not the first to die this way. And he would die. Of that he was certain. He recognized where he was, and what was currently flicking his body around like a rag doll. He was in a Fairies mouth. She toyed with him a little more as he scrambled and struggled like a madman. Finally, he was pushed back towards the dark tunnel in the back of her mouth. And with a single gulp, he was pulled unceremoniously down the fairies throat.

Ajii flew up to her best friend and grinned victoriously. “Great job! I got him!”

Yui smiled back. “I saw. Good catch. How was he?”

Aii rubbed her belly and licked her lips. “Just like the other times. He’s so delicious. This is certainly an odd creature. We’ve seen a couple of them, and they all look exactly alike. And they make such easy meals.”

Yui poked her friend’s gut, and it let out a rumble. “Just remember. The next one is mine.”

The Original frowned and shut off the monitor before him. The loud gurgles cut out with them. He had been watching as his clone had been eaten and digested by the fairy. The camera he had implanted in it was highly resistant, and would likely survive the acids of the fairy’s stomach. But there was nothing more of interest to watch now that the Silent Eric had passed out. This one had gotten farther than any of the others before succumbing to the maddening Forest of Whispers. The tenth one to die in Felarya, and already such progress. Putting residual memories from failed clones into the new ones was definitely a brilliant idea. The clones unconsciously knew what to avoid in the jungles, and so each avoid the deaths that fell its predecessor. But he had so many more that it didn’t matter. He’d throw his clones at Felarya until he got what he wanted. The Original always got what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Silent's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's Stories   Silent's Stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:29 pm

Hehe interesting character Razz

And you did great on the vore scene I think ^_^ You could have just added a bit of struggling once in the belly ( like the fairy mentionning the feeling ) but it's great as it is Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Silent's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's Stories   Silent's Stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:05 am

*takes note* I see. Thanks. I want to have a good vore scene ready for the end of the Rosic storyline, not that I'm hinting at anything. >>

But I think that I need a better way to introduce Silent Eric, and the enigmatic Original. This one doesn't really showcase Eric's personality, or really anything other than his amazing ability to die in droves. Like for instance, the fact that he has the memories of all his dead predecessors means that he vaguely remembers the way they died. Having so many memories of his death has kind of unsettled him over time. He's eccentric(ly crazy). But he's a nice guy, if a bit stupid and naive at times, he just has to follow the Original's orders, and he isn't really a good guy at all. And by the way, the Original isn't in Felarya. He's watching and puppeteering from some other dimension. But what could The Original want in the Forest of Whispers?

And best of all, he really showcases how I love to make weak characters. Why have strength when you can have wit? Makes for much more fun situations. ^^
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Silent's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's Stories   Silent's Stories Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:03 pm

Check out my April Fools Spoilers! Although not an actual story. I'd say it's quite amusing, and some of them might even be true!
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Silent's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's Stories   Silent's Stories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:46 pm

The Start

It's the latest in Xak's storyline. And it introduces plot direction, and a fairy's understanding of gravity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent's Stories   Silent's Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent's Stories
Page 1 of 1