Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humans Vs. Man-eaters

Go down 
+11
Nyaha
Chihiro Fujisaki
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Darth_Nergal
Karbo
Stabs
ravaging vixen
parameciumkid
DarkOne
ChristianBethel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

Humans Vs. Man-eaters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans Vs. Man-eaters   Humans Vs. Man-eaters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:17 pm

ChristianBethel wrote:
DarkOne wrote:
ChristianBethel wrote:
Or maybe we could send our condemned men and women on death row to be eaten as a form of execution.

I knew you would slip at some point or another.

So Mr "There must be Morals in this fictional world!"

Mr "All races should accept each other no matter the circumstances, even if they are from an alien world."

Mr "I don't believe in grey morality."

Seems to believe that that a slow, long, agonizing and painful death would be an ideal form of Capital punishment in Felarya?

You hyprocrite.

So it's fine for us humans encourage the predators to kill for our purposes, but for shame if predators do the very same thing using their own sense of morality?

I knew you would prove yourself to be a hyrocrite, and you have done just that.

Not that I would shame the humans in Felarya for doing such acts, it's just fiction after all. But you were the one who protested against simular acts done by the predators.

That is NOT what I meant. I am no hypocrite. I still believe in the morality and equality of races on Felarya. I am JUST saying that these pred are going to keep eating us with their altered morality. I have SEEN examples of this. Like Milly. What kind of predator has an amiable conversation with her prey before she eats him/her? And the death penalty. It's the source of much controversy on our planet, but the harsh fact is that some people just deserve to die. I'm sorry you feel this way, but you and I BOTH know there are some predators that fit into this category. That is the purpose of this thread. Also, I must be honest: I don't understand the concept of "gray morality".

Look, for the reason I gave earlier, I rescind that previous statement. Perhaps having people being eaten as punishment is... extreme. But as I said, I am no hypocrite. I try my hardest to stand by my beliefs in this matter. In the matters of this world, it is "Us against Them", and it SHOULDN'T BE! We need to stop this! We need to aid those humans in peril from the hands of Crisis! Milly! Jissy! And the endless hordes of predators that feed on us!

You know what the worst part about this is? These predators genuinely think of us as FOOD!!! That is wrong!!! And YOU, of all people, should know that!!!

Wait, man, do you think Felarya is a real concept? =O It's fiction man. :3
Back to top Go down
ChristianBethel
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ChristianBethel

PostSubject: Re: Humans Vs. Man-eaters   Humans Vs. Man-eaters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:42 pm

DarkOne wrote:

Seems to believe that that a slow, long, agonizing and painful death would be an ideal form of Capital punishment in Felarya?

Wait, I said EARTH, not Felarya.
Back to top Go down
https://christianbethel.wordpress.com
ChristianBethel
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ChristianBethel

PostSubject: Re: Humans Vs. Man-eaters   Humans Vs. Man-eaters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:45 pm

hhhat09 wrote:

Wait, man, do you think Felarya is a real concept? =O It's fiction man. :3

Yes, but it is so lifelike, so immersive, and such a source of contemplation and meditation that it DESERVES to be considered as a real place, even though it IS fiction.
Back to top Go down
ChristianBethel
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ChristianBethel

PostSubject: Re: Humans Vs. Man-eaters   Humans Vs. Man-eaters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:46 pm

YES! The thread has reached SIX pages! I didn't think it would get this far! Thanks for your help, guys.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Humans Vs. Man-eaters   Humans Vs. Man-eaters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Quote :
Yes, but it is so lifelike, so immersive, and such a source of contemplation and meditation that it DESERVES to be considered as a real place, even though it IS fiction.

Sorry, but this is one of the most stupid things I have read in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
ChristianBethel
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ChristianBethel

PostSubject: Re: Humans Vs. Man-eaters   Humans Vs. Man-eaters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:38 pm

shadow17 wrote:

Sorry, but this is one of the most stupid things I have read in my entire life.

Wow, you just stabbed me right in the heart with that one.

OK, why is it the one of the stupidest things you've read in your life?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humans Vs. Man-eaters   Humans Vs. Man-eaters - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humans Vs. Man-eaters
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4