Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Centaur Races

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

Centaur Races Empty
PostSubject: Centaur Races   Centaur Races Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Since it's the one year anniversary of anything being posted in this sub-forum, I thought I would introduce a new idea for Centaurs: racing. People gamble on horses in real life, so why wouldn't Centaurs race each other as a means of dominance and physical fitness? Sort of like an Olympic sport where it only would happen every so often, and the top competitors would gain renown for their speed/agility.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Centaur Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur Races   Centaur Races Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:57 am

That's actually not a bad idea. We already got elves who use archery as a mean to show their worth, and since centaurs are criminally underused, this would be a nice addition to flesh them out. I personally would add obstacle courses, cause I think some centaurs would be of the mindset that even if you're fast, if you can't swerve or jump over obstacles while maintaining some good speed, it's not gonna do you much good.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Mr. I
Mr. I

Centaur Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur Races   Centaur Races Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 pm

That sounds like a good idea to add a degree of difficulty. Jumping a few hurdles or similar and avoiding a certain hazard would make things more interesting to anyone that might be watching it take place.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Centaur Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur Races   Centaur Races Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Well, someone just needs to flesh out an idea on it then, and we can take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Centaur Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur Races   Centaur Races Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Centaur Races
Page 1 of 1