Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer) Empty
PostSubject: Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer)   Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Where am I? is the first thing that crossed his mind when he noticed that he wasnt on the familiar path of the Rain Forest anymore. He had been walking for hours now and still hadn't seen any familiar markings so far. How could this have happened? He had been walking through the Rain Forest for many years and never gotten lost. Then out of the corner of his eye he noticed a beautiful woman laying on the ground. She was a good distance away but maybe she could give him some directions to civilization.
As he approached this beautiful woman with blonde hair she began to get bigger and bigger. He kept walking towards her out of curiosity and need for directions. As he rounded the last tree he saw her in full scale. What was wrong with this beautiful woman?? She is gigantic and the lower half of her was a snake!!! How could this be? He finally realized it, he wasn't in the Rain Forest anymore!!! He walked closer to this gigantic woman out of wonder. Then suddenly she opened a massive eye and spotted him. He tried to run for it but she caught him. She brought him to her face and said, " Hello my names Crisis who are you?"
" M My names Max." "Where am I?"
" Well right now your in Felarya.... but in about two minutes youll be in my belly", shouted Crisis happily.
"You can't eat me" said Max.
"Why not??? Im a PREDATOR!!! You are a PREY!!! I eat you and you like it...sorta well except for the burning and digest.....well anyway after every nap my stomach is empty so bye bye see you later." Crisis opens her mouth and begins to lower him into it.
" NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Shouts Max in fright. Crisis stops in her motion and lowers him down.
"Why shouldn't I eat you?" Crisis asks in a teasing tone as a small smile splits her lips.
" You can't eat me!!!!" Max repeats angrily. " Can we be friends?"
" Maybe"
"What do you mean maybe???"
"I mean I'll make you a deal" says Crisis just as she gets a great idea to mess with her food.
" What is it?" asks Max
"Well you beat me in a little fight and ill be your friend" says Crisis
" Theres a little problem. I dont have a weapon."
"Well isnt that lucky!!!!" Crisis screams merrily " I just so happen to have a weapon that I um... borrowed from some food I mean warrior this morning."
"Cmon your so big and I'm so small I'm not going to fight you."
"Yeah free food" says Crisis and pops him into her saliva filled mouth
"Ok OK" Max screams at the last moment.
"Dang it well a promise is a promise.... here take this axe that I um borrowed you can have it"
The double sided extremely sharp axe felt perfect in his grip and he could tell it had magic in it. He knew that it was meant for him and he already had this battle won. Ready. Fight!!

Anyone please comment i need tips and any pointers this is my first story and i want to improve!!!! well get ready to see who will win next chapter!!!

Last edited by bigman27622 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer)   Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:25 pm

awsome story
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer)   Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:30 pm

thanks glad you liked it hope next one will be better
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer)   Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:30 am

This start nice ^^
I wonder what kind of game it will be Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
ConnorKCM
Naga food
ConnorKCM

PostSubject: Re: Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer)   Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:51 am

I Like it Great Job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer)   Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max in Felarya(chapter one: Max meets the number one killer)
Page 1 of 1