Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)

Go down 
+28
Anime-Junkie
rockninja
Warrior3000
Haar
togaoki
Mickilla
TheCountAlucard666
bigman27622
Googlememan
mikeimp
dreadis
Shady Knight
dlausactor6373
The Rev
Malahite
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Davis
lami
Siafu789
mangamastermind
Spykeofkonoha
Cypress
Oskaija
Karbo
gwadahunter2222
Pendragon
Wario-Man
Reiko
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:23 pm

Well I always wanted to rite a story with characters in Felarya but i always felt embarrased to do it...But thanks to this forum and the very cool talkative people in it I decided to work on one anyway! So here is the first chapter in a series I would like to do!

Reiko In Felarya!

Chapter One!

I love cat-girls~

Reiko yawned as she awoke in her soft hand made bed…Reiko was a beautiful girl in every way, she had a voluptuous body, with a nice high double D cup size, a large firm rump, and slender toned legs. She had a face to die for, with soft cheeks that usually always carried the red hue of a blush. She had sparkling ice-blue eyes that would make both men and women melt under their gaze. She had soft fluffy ears and a long curly tail. She was a dog-girl after all. She was about 5 foot 10, in no means was she a giant, just your average sized girl.
Everything on her was on full displayed she always walked around naked, not because she had to but because she loved to! She hated clothing, hating how it felt on her soft flesh.
Reiko had constructed her home into the side of a massive tree in the Chidokai Forest. Reiko was a traveler, she had been too many locations in Felarya, avoiding countless dangers in her travel. She realized that her traveling was dangerous and reckless, but she didn’t care, she loved going around, meeting new people, socializing with them…and then eating them.
She may have been normal size, but she was perfectly capable of devouring a girl her height or a few feet taller. When it came to the threat of gigantic nagas and Dryads, or the other dangers the Chidokai offered her, she fell back on her great escaping skills and her inhuman speed. She even connected this with her skilled ability with earth magic, usually using her magic to create tunnels to escape through. Besides the nature of the place was perfect too escape in through too! She loved how the trees were positioned, making natural barriers against the bigger species of predators.
Reiko decided to stay in the Chidokai Forest for one simple reason…There were plenty of neko tribes to sate her hunger! More then a few of the nekos go walking along through the forest to scavenge for food…and that’s when she strikes! Reiko even got her own lore from the local villages, she was some times called a monster, or a demon…There were stories of her being twenty feet tall, and others of her having fangs so strong they tore through metal.
Stepping out of the home she made in the bark of the tree she yawned again, looking down at the tall moist grass and mud on the ground, the ground was wet and soggy from early morning rain-fall. She built her home several yards up into the air, using a staircase she made from earth magic to make it go up high…She needed her home high or else the great rain-fall that fell in the Chidokai would flood her home.
Reiko groaned as she put her hands over her stomach, her stomach growling hungrily.
“Oh man…I am so hungry~ I feel like I could eat a naga~!” She cursed a bit.
Then almost right on queue a piercing squeal echoed through the woods…a woman screaming ‘Help! Help me!’ The first thought that came to Reiko’s mind was ‘What an idiot…attract all the predators in the forest why don’t you.’ Her second thought was ‘OH RIGHT! I’m a predator in the forest!’ and with out a second…no third thought she ran.
Reiko immediately descended down her long earthen stair case to plop into the muddy ground, she acked as her feet began to sink in.
“Woah this will be difficult to chase her in…” She said, sniffing the air she got the nice smell of perfume from her target and she started to run in her direction.
Reiko pushed through some huge bushes, her mind on the hunt, while also minding the various dangers this place can cough forth. She then noticed a cat-girl running for her life, grinning Reiko suddenly charged out after her. The neko was wearing a torn up leather vest. She had short blue hair and a nice slender frame. It was a frame that made Reiko drool happily. The neko looked back at the naked dog-girl chasing her and gasped.
“You’re running too! Come on lets hiIIIDE!” She shouts as she gets pounced atop of by Reiko, the dog-girl pressing her against the ground.
“What are you doing you bloody fool!” She cursed.
Reiko smiled happily. “I’m catching breakfast of course!”
“Your gonna BE breakfast soon!—Eep!” She let out a squeal as Reiko’s tongue licked and slurped at her face.
“Mmmmn silly kitty…Do you think your going to eat me? No way! I’m not prey!” She smiled, stretching her mouth out nice and wide over the kitty’s head, whom let out a sharp scream as she struggled against the ground.
“Nonono! Not me the NA!---Mmmph!“ And that was the final time Reiko cut of the kitty, her wet, gooey maw descended over the cat-girls head. Reiko’s soft, plump limps sealing around the girls neck, her cheeks swelling out nice and wide to contain the screaming head, her wet tongue licking and slurping at her face hungrily, the flavor was fantastic, nice and sweet, and the sweat from the neko’s running only made her flesh taste sweeter!
Reiko continued to swallow, hard gulps forcing the neko’s body deeper into her own body, her maw slurping and sliding over she shoulders then breasts. Reiko reached up to peal away the bothersome clothes so her tongue can lash out and lick at the Cat-girls breasts. This caused the kitty to groan from pleasure as she kicked and flailed around like a fish on a hook.
Rieko’s throat was swelling out to contain the girls body, her diaphragm stretching out as the cat-girls head and breasts slid into Reiko’s throat, her maw slurping down her body. The dog-girl consuming her prey’s belly then hips, her tongue slipping up in-between her legs to taste the cat’s pussy, making the kitty moan louder as her head pushed through the tight sphincter hole into Reiko’s hot, soft, and growling stomach. It didn’t take to much persuasion to get the kitty to climax her juices pouring down Rieko’s mouth and chin as she smiled, tipping her head back to slurp the kitty’s legs down like limp-noodles!
The kitty slid into the dog-girls stomach, swelling it out into a great dome of flesh, her outline clearly scene in the tight flesh of Reiko’s stomach. Reiko let out a loud belch as she reclined on her rump, licking her lips and rubbing over her successfully captured meal. The cat girl fought inside of the belly, punching out against the walls around her.
“I love cat girls~” Reiko said, wiping some saliva form her lips.
“You stupid dog! You just got us both killed!” The cat-girl called through the stomach flesh. Reiko blinked and prodded her stomach.
“Shut up food doesn’t talk!” Reiko said sharply.
“Did you ever even think of why I was running and screaming ‘help! help!’” Roared the cat girl. “I was running for something worse then your stupid-ass!”
Reiko blinked, scratching under her chin as she slowly realized that…everything got darker…a great shadow loomed over her and her belly. Reiko gulped nervously as her eyes bugged out. Slowly turning around she looked up…up…up…UP…UUUUUP high into the air as her jaw dropped and the pigment in her skin disappeared.
A huge naga was staring down at her, drool sliding from those soft lips of hers. The naga must have been one-hundred feet tall from ground to head and three-hundred feet long, the tip of her tail swishing in the air. She had soft aqua colored hair, with piercing green eyes. Her scales were a dark shade of emerald while there were markings made of blue scales on her tail. She had gigantic, firm breasts along with a nice curvy figure. A sticky pink tongue hung out the side of her mouth in a comical fashion.
“Um…I’m not prey~” Reiko said weakly…
“I beg to differ…” The naga's voice boomed.

Last edited by Reiko on Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:27 pm

Nice. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:55 pm

It's a really great story, but I normally don't condone the vore of innocent catgirls.

It happens, though, so more power to ya.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:09 pm

Poor Reiko, I think if she was a bit taller the naga would believe her Laughing
“Oh man…I am so hungry~ I feel like I could eat a naga~!” it's a priceless Very Happy
I will look forward for the next chapter Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:30 pm

I beg to differ...
heh XD

It started nice. Descriptions flowed smoothly and youy did a nice job on depicting your cute dog girl ^_^
ALso I loved how you described Chidokai forest Smile
I am curious to see what will happens next Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Oskaija
Helpless prey
Oskaija

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:34 pm

Well I'll be damned, Reiko, this came out very nicely. Never did I stumble while I read, and the details were vivid. You've got skill in writing, great work ^^

I look forward to the next chapter ^^
Back to top Go down
http://oskaija.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:20 pm

*Cries as she holds a bundle of Roses* Thank you! Thank you everyone! *Burps* Oh sorry i ate Miss America...Anyway! Thank you all so much...It has to be the best thing Ive done recently xD Im glad everyone is liking it....Now that Im done seeing a movie! Time to work on Chapter 2!
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:39 pm

very nice^^ the descriptions sure were vivid, and it progressed quite nicely. (poor neko girl) several interesting places to take this... winder where it will go XD
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:44 pm

Reiko wrote:
*Cries as she holds a bundle of Roses* Thank you! Thank you everyone! *Burps* Oh sorry i ate Miss America...Anyway! Thank you all so much...It has to be the best thing Ive done recently xD Im glad everyone is liking it....Now that Im done seeing a movie! Time to work on Chapter 2!
Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:47 pm

*chuckle* Damn that's kinky. Anyhow, I loved the amount of detail you placed into this character and her surroundings. If only those I call my "students" over on Deviantart would learn from this. You're grammar is great and though there were a few words I didn't like or thought they weren't right, I'll bend to your will at this one. After all, artists and writers both try to make pictures for their audiences.

Looking back on the words, they seemed out of place but, I have to admit it did paint the picture of the place and persons very well. All in all I'd give this an 8.5/10.

Like all of us, it's not perfect but it's pretty damned close. Just like all of us, there are areas to improve but that's left for those of greater standing than me to inform you of; I believe. Great job and I'll look forward to all of your stories from this point on.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:55 pm

Thanks all xD Hehehe I like posting stuff here much more then Eka's xD lol lots of good feed back! Either way! Here is chapter 2! hope you like, i made this chapter too be humorous yet suspenseful! Enjoy ^^

Chapter Two

I swear! I’m a predator!

Reiko stood up awkwardly the wiggling and struggling in her belly making any of her movement unbalanced and crude, stepping back she watched as the naga’s head descends down towards her, the chin splating against the mud as the naga’s wrapped around the area around Reiko, making a huge wall of naga flesh around Reiko. Reiko stepped back more, shriving nervously.
“R-r-really! I—I swear! I’m a predator! See I swallowed up a kitty?! You can’t eat me!” She nods and bows her head.
The naga smiled. “Oh? Yes you did eat a cat-girl…my breakfast…” She said.
The naga’s words were almost musical, speaking like that just to tease Reiko. Those big lips of the naga’s opening and closing ominously, behind the soft lips was a dark throat…Reiko knew if she went down it…her life was over…
“Now…Little pup…how do you propose that I find a new breakfast? I mean you are such a big, strong, and terrifying predator…I guess I’ll have to leave the woods for good with you around.” She said, her tongue slipping out to swashing those big lips with saliva, moistening the lips that Reiko so feared.
“W-w-well…I-I don’t need this kitty…I mean there are so many of them…H-how bout I-I-I!” She squealed as the naga’s head scooted, plowing through the mud. Reiko’s hair receding back and forth with each blast of breath those big lips released, the naga was so close the breathing of the naga sent air all over Reiko.
“How about what, little pup?” The naga asked.
“How bout I let her out~” Reiko said, her voice barely about a squeak.
The naga smiles, her hand sliding out from the ‘wall’ and descends towards Reiko.
“Mmmmn NAH! How about I just have me some Stuffed-Pup!” She said, expecting to see the dog-girl scream…But Reiko only grinned.
“I told you! I’m a predator you bitch!” She shouted then stomped the mud.
Reiko had bated the naga into a false sense of superiority. Now Reiko’s magic went into full affect and the mud exploded in the air, like a great wave that splashed over the naga’s face. The mud clung to the naga’s face like glue and the naga shot her hands up to her face as she screamed in agitation, reaching up to try and pry the mud from her face. Reiko’s magic was always activated when the dog struck the ground, so long as he had contact with the earth she was a walking magical weapon.
The dog-girl meanwhile booked it as fast as she could, pumping her legs against the weight of her belly as she kicked the stomach along. ‘Gotta run! Gotta run very fast! The mud-glue only lasts a minute!!” She said growling as she ran, hearing her meal complaining.
“Come on! Let me out! We can work together!”
“Damn it~! Shut your stupid mouth you stupid piece of stupid meat!!” She cursed.
She could hear the naga scream and smash at the trees in her blind anger. Reiko decided to look around seeing a small tunnel under a tree she sighed in relief, running over towards it as she heard the naga shout “There you are!” Looking over she saw the naga had pried the mud off her face, some of the matter still clung to her face as she slithered towards the weighed down Dog-girl.
Reiko squealed as she leapt into the tunnel, barely dodging a massive meaty hand slam into the ground where she once was. Rolling down the tunnel long dark tunnel she sighed as she landed down at the bottom.
“Phew…That was close~” She said with her eyes closed…but once she got down there she started to hear muffled pleas.
Opening her eyes Reiko gasped…looking around she saw spider webbing all over the chamber, the outlines of men and women wrapped up in the webbing were wiggling around as they muffeldly cried. Reiko watched as dridder woman climbed around their webs and meals. These dridders were smaller, they must have been ten feet tall from hairy legs to their long ebony haired head. Their skin was a pale blue and their eyes a blood red. Once Reiko spoke their eyes shot right over to dog-girl…they had a new offering to their mother!
“Oh shit on me!” Reiko shouted and immediately spun around and started to run back up the tunnel. Looking out the end of the tunnel she saw the emerald eye of the naga looking down at her. Reiko cursed, then looked down at the bottom of the tunnel and saw a swarm of dridders chasing after her, cursing and licking their lips at Reiko. The dog girl growled.
“I just wanted to eat my cat girl~” Reiko whined.
“You did you bitch now I’m stuck in here!!” The Cat-girl retorted.
“SHUT UP!” She bellowed and stomped her foot against the ground angrily.
Reiko’s magic kicked in again and the tunnel began to vibrate and rumble. The dridders looked up at the roof of the tunnel in horror as the top began to cave in, crushing them underneath the earth. Reiko looked back up towards the naga’s eye.
“Get out here little pup! You don’t have anywhere to go!” She called for Reiko.
Reiko growled and punched the left wall of the tunnel, her magic pushing the earth out of the way, creating a second tunnel for Reiko to escape through. “HAH! See you later naga!” She spat and started to run again, she had amazing stamina, all this running affecting her strength little, but her speed was reduced from the cat she was kicking around
“I’m getting dizzy~!” The cat complained and Reiko groaned.
“Haven’t I told you to shut up enough!” She spat and soon exited out the mouth of the tunnel.
Reiko took in a deep breath as she sprinted out back into the open, looking around nervously as she feared the naga would catch her again, she heard the slithering of the giant beast getting nearer. The naga was getting caught in the forest’s tight corridors, Reiko at least had the advantage of ‘size’ in this situation.
Looking around a second time she saw the flash of aqua hair…the naga was closing in! Reiko looked around nervously then she saw another cave! It was a large one she can tell…almost shaped like a mountain just lying in-between the trees.
Reiko would take anything at this moment! Running right inside of the cave she sighed, giggling as she watched through the mouth of the cave the naga slithering around and calling out ‘Little pup? Little pup?” Reiko giggled as she reclined against a large warm…soft?…gooey??...rock???...’what the hell?’ Reiko thought, then looked around, the color fading form her again…she looked around the ‘mouth’ of the cave and noticed it was really a mouth! A mouth-mouth! Teeth lined around the entry way into the ‘cave’ that Reiko could see form the outside.
“SHIT!” She screamed, running to leave the mouth, only to watch her vision go black as the two lips sealed around her.
A huge dryad lifted itself up from its laying spot, murring proudly. Her skin was a dull green, her hair was made up of the dense common foliage and leaves found in the forest. The dryad was about 80 feet tall as she felt Reiko kicking and punching at her lips. She murmured lashing her tongue out to play with Reiko! The tongue flicking and pressing Reiko against the walls of her cheeks.
Reiko was soon covered in gooey saliva, breathing the stale air that the dryad had swallowed as it swallowed her. Reiko struggled around. The naga looked over at the dryad and gasped.
“Hey! You! What did you eat?!” She shouts.
The dryad giggled, making Reiko quake and flip around in the maw from each hearty laugh.
“I ate a puppy…She is so yummy.” She said as those lips flapped, letting the bright light of the forest return to Reiko as she made an effort to climb towards freedom
‘Please don’t swallow, please don’t swallow!’ Reiko pleaded in her head.
The naga’s jaw dropped and she launched herself at the dryad in anger. “No way! That food is mine!” She growled and fired her fist out to punch the dryad in the stomach.
The dryad gasped, opening her mouth as she got slammed in the gut by the fist, forcing all the air out of her. The blast of air hit Reiko in her back and she was fired out into the air like a cannon ball!
The dog-girl flew through the air, she soared like a bird…Some JayKay birds flying next to her as she looked around. She had flown for hundreds of feet, she passed in-between trees and branches, she was lucky to not slam into one...That was not a noble death… She slowly started to descend towards the earth, her ride reaching its arc.
“I’m so dead!” She shouts, her life flashing before her eyes as the JayKay birds repeated her words. “I’m so dead! RAWK”
“I hate JayKay birds~” Reiko said before she plowed into the mud with great force. Water and mud splashed up into the air as the dog girl slid across the mud till she was thoroughly imbedded in the mud. Reiko poked her head up from the dome of mud that she was trapped in and looked around…she saw no naga, no dryads, no dridders...and no damn JayKay birds!
“I---I'M SAFE!!” She screamed, laughing in a hysterical manner. Her stomach struggled and whimpered right after she said this, the form of hands and feet pressing out the tight flesh of Reiko’s large mud-covered body.
“Now I’m really dizzy~” She said weakly.
Reiko sighed as she climbed out of the soft, life-saving mud. Looking around Reiko noticed she landed right outside her own house! ‘Some god is smiling on me…’ she thought as she walked over to the stair case, she had a limp…nothing broken…she was happy for that at least…but her whole body was in a great deal of pain. Ascending the stairs she went back into her home, looking at her bed she began to tear up with joy.
“Thank goodness…I’m safe…” Reiko said, fatigue heavy in her voice.
The cat-girl sighed too. “Yay I’m not dead…now can you please let me out?” The kitty said, she thinks this was a joke or something.
Reiko climbed into her bed, her stomach starting to growl and churn, acids beginning to poor in the stomach to work at the cat-girl! The kitty screamed and kicked around with a whole new vigor! The belly expanding in whole new shapes.
“Wa---wait! What are you doing! Let me out!” The kitty screamed.
Reiko giggled, relaxing in her bed, she pulled her wool blanket over nude, dirty, muddy, swelled out, scratched up body. Closing her eyes smiles and pats her tummy as the kitty started to get digested. The kitty’s body getting coated in the burning slime that was starting to fill up in the stomach like a fleshy bath-tub!
“I told you….I’m a predator….” Reiko said smugly.
Feeling safe and content now, Reiko happily went back to sleep…Digesting the poor kitty as she wiggled to the end.

The moral of chapter 2...Um...Don't mess with Reiko? O.o Yeah that works...I ain't noz poet!
Back to top Go down
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:03 pm

Sad Poor kitty... Sad
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:43 pm

I believe it's mentioned in the wiki but, Dryad's saliva has a paralyzing quality in it. If Reiko was covered in it, she'd be immobilized for some time. That's how a Dryad's saliva works in general. Though, I have heard that they can have other qualities as well... though I'm not sure if that's confirmed or not.

Heh, now; ON WITH THE CRITIQUE! *points dramatically* I'm going to put it all in spoiler formation for now... I don't know why I like that function but damn it all I love that function.

Spoiler:

Hmm... I think that's about it.

Damn, you made less mistakes then a lot of the guy writers here. *chuckles before getting shot* Yeah, you did good. Again, you put in just the right amount of detail and again, the picture was plainly visible in my mind's eye. I'd like to see these corrected but there isn't any real need to unless you feel the need to; hence the spoiler function.

That thing about the dryads is true though, they do have paralyzing qualities so you may want to confirm that on the wiki just to be sure.

YOSH! INTO THE BURNING SUNSET WITH THE FLAMES OF YOUTH! *runs dramatically*
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:09 pm

Feh no one said I needed to be 100% correct xD It's just saliva...Its not like I made dryads 1000 feet tall with pink pockadots selling pizza to robot nuns!
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:56 pm

Reiko wrote:
Feh no one said I needed to be 100% correct xD It's just saliva...Its not like I made dryads 1000 feet tall with pink pockadots selling pizza to robot nuns!

....mental image overload O.o besides the older the dryad the more likly they can alter the affect of ther saliva.... and she wasnt done toying with her yet i assume...

Quite a Felaryan end too^^ well done =D
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:30 pm

Cypress wrote:
Reiko wrote:

....mental image overload O.o besides the older the dryad the more likly they can alter the affect of ther saliva.... and she wasnt done toying with her yet i assume...

Quite a Felaryan end too^^ well done =D

Hehehe I love images ^^

And I might not be done, i may continue it! Hehehe I think it would be fun, especially sense I love Felarya so much xD

Now i feel dumb for doing that with the Dryad though -___-
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:38 pm

<Cypress> its alright dear... I usually end up just using my saliva as a pain killer for my friends... and i do try and put my food to sleep. I try not to think about what my cousins do with there (a'hem) food; but I could chose to make the potency high and low depending on the situation... now that i think of it she probably didn't want you paralyzed.... eh, ^^;

Its a relativity odd topic to talk about... my spit and all, but I guess if your not a Dryad you wouldn't know...
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:39 pm

Reiko wrote:

o.O... right... Well I do think there is some debate as to how long it takes, at least in my mind, for it to take effect as well so you may still be in the clear there as well.

Cypress wrote:
....mental image overload O.o besides the older the dryad the more likly they can alter the affect of ther saliva....

I think I mentioned something about different effects... didn't I? Hm... I think I'll stick with the "time" theory for now, at least as far as this chapter goes. Anyhow, I never said I didn't like the chapter. I still give this chapter the same rating I gave the last chapter. Hell, that's better then what I gave Cypress for his last story. *looks nervous*

Anyhow, I didn't say it had to be perfect either, I just gave you some pointers for the next chapter at the very least. I thought I mentioned you didn't have to edit anything if you didn't want to... *looks back* yeah, yeah I did.

I just love giving pointers to people; even if they don't need them, someone can always benefit from them if they look at them right?
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:44 pm

Spykeofkonoha wrote:
Hell, that's better then what I gave Cypress for his last story. *looks nervous*

<Cypress> oh that's alright dear... I've been off my game with Jhon gone and Khalla's Family visiting; its got me down right distracted.
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:47 pm

Cypress wrote:
Spykeofkonoha wrote:
Hell, that's better then what I gave Cypress for his last story. *looks nervous*

<Cypress> oh that's alright dear... I've been off my game with Jhon gone and Khalla's Family visiting; its got me down right distracted.

<Spyke> I'll bet.
Back to top Go down
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:58 pm

<Ryan> What's going on? =D ...Hello? ...I miss everything.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:31 am

<Reiko> Jeez! WHole discussion here! Sweet *Pounces into Cypresses breasts and snuggles in* Am I a friend? *SMiles playfully*

And Yeah I got aidea's for a story for this! So Im gonna continue work on Reiko in Felarya!
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:01 am

Wow great chapter ! Amazing actions here and you really captured very well the feeling of chidokai forest, with those many "safe" places to hide in lol!

As for dryads, true their saliva numb their preys but only if they want it ! I assume that here the dryad was willing to toy a bit with her ^_^

Really a great little adventure for Reiko, she's a cute character Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:06 am

Karbo wrote:
Wow great chapter ! Amazing actions here and you really captured very well the feeling of chidokai forest, with those many "safe" places to hide in lol!

As for dryads, true their saliva numb their preys but only if they want it ! I assume that here the dryad was willing to toy a bit with her ^_^

Really a great little adventure for Reiko, she's a cute character Smile

Yay! See somebody realized that the dryad was toying with me...*Shivers* I still get flash backs!

And Im working on chapter three as I type this! Hehe e prepared for Reiko to get nice and wet in the river!...And I'm sure you all know what dangers can lurk in there! I even thought of a cute quest for Reiko to do later in a couple of chapters!

*Reiko then blushes at being called cute from Karbo and gives him a big hug, smothering his face in her bosom.* Awwww thank you so much~! I'm glad your liking my story! Maybe I could get a wiki block xD JK
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:11 am

Great chapter cheers
Reiko has not an easiy life in Chidokai Forest Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next