Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)

Go down 
+28
Anime-Junkie
rockninja
Warrior3000
Haar
togaoki
Mickilla
TheCountAlucard666
bigman27622
Googlememan
mikeimp
dreadis
Shady Knight
dlausactor6373
The Rev
Malahite
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Davis
lami
Siafu789
mangamastermind
Spykeofkonoha
Cypress
Oskaija
Karbo
gwadahunter2222
Pendragon
Wario-Man
Reiko
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:10 am

*is smothered*
Hard to say no in such circumstances lol!

More seriously, I think this is a bit early for an entry in the wiki.. I prefer to wait to see how she will developp first Smile
But she has clearly strong points with this kind of cute-but-hungry behavior which is very Felarya-ish ! ^_^

The only thing I see is her way of eating same-sized preys.. I am not against it, I think this can be a particularity to her, but admit I have a bit of trouble on imagining/visualizing how her mouth can expand like that... Is it something of magic or natural ?
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:36 am

Karbo wrote:
*is smothered*
Hard to say no in such circumstances lol!

More seriously, I think this is a bit early for an entry in the wiki.. I prefer to wait to see how she will developp first Smile
But she has clearly strong points with this kind of cute-but-hungry behavior which is very Felarya-ish ! ^_^

The only thing I see is her way of eating same-sized preys.. I am not against it, I think this can be a particularity to her, but admit I have a bit of trouble on imagining/visualizing how her mouth can expand like that... Is it something of magic or natural ?

Bah i dont need a wiki I was just kidding ^^ Though eduction is a good way to get things

hehehe I enjoy righting in Felarya right now anyway! Hehehe besides I like the feed back a whole lot more...Like Spykeo's little reviews ^^, and I'm most pleased someone as famous as Karbo likes my work xD

And Yeah for the same-size eating I am trying to think of something Felarya-ish that would make sense for her to do it....I was thinking it was like a birth-rite given to her by her old clan as a baby, so as she grew up around that ability it became natural to her....Would that work?

P.S. Half-way throguh chapter 3, i should have it up by the afternoon!
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:13 am

<Cypress> *looks down and hugs* oh of course little one... a few rules though. no eating any one from where I live ok, human or neko.
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:30 am

Reiko wrote:

And Yeah for the same-size eating I am trying to think of something Felarya-ish that would make sense for her to do it....I was thinking it was like a birth-rite given to her by her old clan as a baby, so as she grew up around that ability it became natural to her....Would that work?

I think this can do Smile
Back to top Go down
Oskaija
Helpless prey
Oskaija

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:40 pm

Excellent second chapter Reiko. However, I must point out you were a bit sloppier in this one when it came to grammatical errors. It's not bad to the point of me not reading but some places I did trip a bit before I noticed a word here and there was missing ^^;

All in all, you did good, just be sure you check over your story for errors before submitting. We're patient so don't worry about it consuming time ^^

Keep up the good work, looking forward to Chapter 3 and seeing what happens to the little dog-girl ^^
Back to top Go down
http://oskaija.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:47 pm

Whelp after seeing Sweeny Todd I went back to work on Chapter 3 and i got it finished! Enjoy!

Chapter 3

I love the water!

Reiko woke up a few hours later, yawning as she lifted her head up from her pillows. Rubbing her now flat belly, she let out a woof and blinked. Her belly letting out a queasy groan, the doggy starting to feel the energy from the digested meal seep into her.
“Wow a couple of hours and your already gone…Hmph…useless kitty.” She scoffed.
Reiko then blinked, feeling her chest was heavier. The dog-girl slid her paws underneath her breasts giving the soft mounds a few squeezes, feeling that they were now a bit firm. It was a slight bit, but Reiko knew her breasts well to know they changed. Reiko blushed and woofed at this realization.
“Yay! Useful kitty!” She said quickly, changing her attitude.
Blinking she sniffed the air and groaned, she reeked of sweat and the dried mud collected in her hair and body didn’t help either. Looking around herself she looked at the sheets of her bed and her beloved blanket were covered in the dirty mud.
“Awww…Mama made this…I’m too reckless sometimes.” She said, hugging the blanket to her bosom. “Mama….” She thought a bit before her stomach growling made her break concentration.
“What the hell! Don’t you ever get full?” She shouts at her belly then sighs.
“I really need some friends…talking to my belly like this…I think I’m going crazy sometimes.” She whimpered a bit and leaned against the wall her bed was up against.
“Maybe a wife instead…Who cooked big meals! And had a nice body, one I could take to bed a lot and snuggle against.” She said then blinked..
“Man I have lost it~!!” She bellowed and woofed. “Bah I gotta get out of the house!” She grabbed her blanket and wrapped it around herself. “I need a bath…It’s a good way to purify the body and the mind!” She said marching out of her home.
The sun shined brightly through the holes in the foliage, the great trees causing shadows to cascade over the environment. Reiko stepped down her staircase She noticed that the ground was hard again the moisture and water having been evaporated. She loved it when it wasn’t muddy out, but she knew it wouldn’t last long, it would rain soon…it always rained soon.
She held the blanket tight around her as she carefully moved through the forest …the little incident this morning still fresh in her mind.
Soon Reiko emerged from the tree line to a rather large river. It didn’t use to be here, it was once a deep gouge in the ground of the forest. Due to the abundant rainfall however the gouge filling with water…now the water from here flows out into the other gouges, making a beautiful, rain-made river. The rivers had no tributaries or connections elsewhere, so it might be better to call it a really long lake.
Reiko liked this spot to, sense it didn’t connect to any other bodies of water( unless heavy rain fall did connect them) thus there were no predators to swim on in! No big fish or mermaids…though Reiko didn’t mind the mermaids so much, normally if she can sneak close to another river she can hear them sing and she loved their voices.
Walking over to the river she still looked around nervously, she wasn’t worried about what was in the water, but worried about what’s out of it. Sighing she dipped her foot into the cool water, feeling the dirt dissolve off her body.
“I love water~” She cooed.
Setting the blanket down on the ground, she wadded into the water, muring as she felt the cold liquid coat her body. Sighing she relaxed, her hands running across her soft body. She began to rub her body, working the dried mud from her skin and picking the bits from her long, golden hair.
“Ugh I’m so dirty…stupid Nagas...stupid Dryads…”
Reiko was at ease. Like she had said before, a good bath cleans the body and the mind…all of the chaos that happened early melted away as she succumbed to the soothing waves of water.
Unaware to Reiko two huge black silhouettes moved towards her underneath the water. Reiko started to hear the wafting of the water, waking up from her dreamlike relaxation. Reiko went wide eyed as she watched two heads rise up from the water.
. The two were both mermaids, one had a pale river blue color to her skin while the other had a moss green color to her skin. The duo must have both been ninety feet long. Water cascaded down their youthful faces and long hair like a water fall, the droplets splashing into the ground like rainfall. Their skin glistened in the light as their sparkling eyes looked at Reiko.
“KAWAII!” They say in unison.
“She is so cute, Diya!” The blue one says.
“Indeed, Miya!” Replied Diya, the green mermaid.
Reiko stared dumbstruck at the two, she didn’t know whether to run or get arounsed by the pretty face. ‘Th-they aren’t supposed to be here’ She thought in her confusion, slowly stepping back towards the shore, only to watch Diya’s hand fire out from the water and wrap around her body.
Diya’s large, meaty fingers coiled around Reiko in a tight, vice grip. Reiko gasped and groaned as the two slowly lifted more of their bodies from the water as they leaned up, the water rushing down their shoulders and large sloping breasts. Reiko couldn’t help but look down at the bosoms and drool a bit.
“What should we do with her Diya?” Asked Miya.
“I dunno…It IS my turn to eat a meal we catch.” Diya said coyly, licking her lips at Reiko.
The puppy gulped in a frightened manner…this time it wasn’t any fake fear like she used on the naga…this was the real thing! She whimpered, her ears pressed to her head as she sniffled, though her fear didn’t keep her from thrashing around.
“Let me go darn it! I’m a predator too! Predators can’t eat predators!!”
“Hear that Miya? This one is a predator!” Diya said smugly.
Miya giggled. “You? But your so tiny! Are you using magic to be all tiny like?” Miya questioned the bound doggy.
Reiko scoffed. “I’m not small! You’re just big! And tiny magic? Nonono but I am a predator none the less!”
Miya nudged Diya with her elbow. “Maybe we should keep her as a pet, she’s cute enough.”
Diya looked at Miya and flicked her fore-head with her free hand. “Stupid, how do we keep the pup when she can’t breath under water?!”
Miya winced at the flick and shot a catty look at Diya. “Well let’s just take turns holding her in our bellies!”
Diya gasped and smiles. “Miya! You are a genius!” She said excitedly then lifted Reiko over her mouth. The mermaids lips opening nice and wide below the puppy, Diya’s fingers dangling Reiko above the mouth. Reiko could look straight down the mermaids throat, right into the inky abyss that lead to her gut.
“Dibs on the first carry!” Diya said musically.
Reiko screamed and struggles. “Nonononono! I’m a predator!! Stop this please! I don’t want to be a pet or in a belly! “
Miya puffed out her cheeks in some agitation as she watched this, reaching out to grab Diya’s hand. “Hey wait a minute! Remember that little human girl awhile back, before we swam into this river from the rainfall, you ate her last!…Its my turn!”
Diya grunted, lowering Reiko away from her mouth and she shot a glare to Miya.
“Alright you found me out….Fine, you can carry her first…. but don’t drop her, unless its in your mouth of course.” The mermaid said and leaned forward to kiss Miya’s cheek. As Diya lifted Reiko out to Miya, the other mermaid let out a yip of joy as she cupped her hands to accept Reiko. The doggy getting deposited into the mermaid’s cupped hands.
Reiko’s stomach felt weak as she was carried around like nothing, she started to remember what it was like to be treated like meat. The puppy looked up at Miya, her eyes sparkling as she felt like she could cry. The mermaid looked down at the sad puppy swooned with child-like affection. “Awwww….She is so cute.”
Reiko looked around, she wasn’t gripped like Diya did to her, she was just resting on the palms of the blue-skinned mermaid. Reiko snickered as she got a fiery look into her eyes again. “See-ya!” She called then broke into a run across the soft skin and leapt into the air.
“No! Miya you stupid girl!” Diya cursed.
Diya reached out to grab the descending dog-girl. The green hand was about to catch her, but Reiko was fast faster as she belly flopped into the water. The hand still pursued however, pushing into the water and the mud below, the hand fishing for Reiko, the large fingers hitting and knocking Reiko around a few times as she swam in-between the fingers, swimming for the shore. Reiko broke up into the surface, taking in deep lung fulls of oxygen.
“Why does this keep happening to me!” Reiko cursed as she reached the desired ground, looking back she saw Diya’s left hand swinging at her, and Reiko was quick to summon all of her strength to leap out of the way of the arcing strike.
Reiko groaned as she watched Miya beach herself to reach out towards her. Rieko squealed, running over to the dirty blanket on the ground, snatching it she quickly started to run despite the clawing hands of the mermaids sashing the ground and following her until she ran into the thick tree line.
“Come back puppy! Please come back!” Miya called.
“Yeah! We only wanna eat you!” Diya added.
Reiko panted, leaning against a tree as she grumbled. “This is so not my day at all~” She said, slinging the blanket over her shoulder as she walked back to her home, stepping up her stairs she reached the mouth of her home, looking in she suddenly dropped her blanket.
“Why hello Goldilocks…Today is my day…” Reiko said and licked her lips.
For some odd reason in Reiko’s own bed their slept an elf girl, curled up in a call on the mattress. Her pointed ears poked out through hair as long and gold as wheat. She had a nice, hour-glass figure that was covered in tattered and torn white tunic, the skirt being short to the point that the elf’s meaty rump was sticking out.
The elf must have been lost in the forest, and seeing this home with no one in it, she decided to come in for a snooze
Reiko walked over to the girl, looming over her hungrily. “Snack time~”
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:17 pm

Poor Reiko sh's not lucky Very Happy
At least she will eat correctly Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 pm

Hehe nice scene with the mermaids ^_^
If they were river memaids they could acutally chase Reiko a bit on the land by springing on a rapid succession, something to scare even more the poor puppy XD

I am curious to see what will happens next.. I wonder if the elf is as harmless as she looks Razz
I just hope for some macro vore at a point, you described so well the same-sized one Wink
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:37 pm

Karbo wrote:
Hehe nice scene with the mermaids ^_^
If they were river memaids they could acutally chase Reiko a bit on the land by springing on a rapid succession, something to scare even more the poor puppy XD

I am curious to see what will happens next.. I wonder if the elf is as harmless as she looks Razz
I just hope for some macro vore at a point, you described so well the same-sized one Wink

Yup yup there is going to be same-size! Next chapter too and thats the only teaser I'm giving so deal with it! ^__^

Lol and thank you all so much, after I watch an episode of WitchBlade I'm gonna work on Chapter 4!
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:01 pm

Heh, hot damn, you did better grammatically this time around. The detail lagged a bit gut not too terribly so you're good there. Hmm... Heh, this was probably one of your more comedic chapters to date and it definitely keep that hook in the reader's mouth.

All in all, good job and well done. Uh oh, I better stop before I do one of my famous "random insert" mini stories here. Again, good job.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:31 pm

This is really good. I loved the whole conversation with the mermaids the best!
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:34 pm

Whelp I worked hard and here is Chapter four!

This time there is vore! But not same-size ^^

I'm not used to doing stuff that isn't same sized...SO I hope this turned out well, enjoy!

Chapter 4

You again?!

A blood-curdling scream tore through the forest.
“You scared the living day-lights out of me!!” The elf said, wrapping the sheets around herself before relaxing.
The Dog-girl had gotten herself closer tot eh elf, her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth as drool flowed from her moist lips.
“Why are you naked?” She asks as she looks up at Reiko’s face. “And drooling?”
“Well you see little elf I----“ She was cut off by a now enraged elf.
“Excuse me? Little? I’m taller then you, mutt~” She said sternly, obviously her elven pride kicking in.
“Mutt?! You little wench your lucky I’m not eating you! Wait…I will eat you come here!” Reiko barked and reached out for the elf.
In a flash the elf’s reflexes attacked, her fingers prodding the dog-girls joints, making Reiko’s arms go numb before the puppy received a knee in the chest. Slumping to the ground Reiko coughed a bit.
“Ow….you bitch~” Reiko spat as she stood back up, her arms hanging like useless noodles.
The elf was about to run….but she was confident that she could beat this puppy…she wanted to defend this house after all, she wanted to be respectful to the woman that owned it.
“Nasty mongrel…leave this house now…I will most certainly protect it now, knowing that such filthy creatures are wondering about.”
“This is my house you stupid pointy eared wretch! Now get out before I get control of my arms again!” She said with vigor as she looked at the elf, looking her over, the elf was rather pretty. A tear across the chest of her tunic revealing a good portion of a bra covered breast.
“Ugh eyes up here you filthy thing…So this house is yours?...I’m surprised one such as your low breed can have a home like this…I assume you don’t mind my residing here.” The elf said suddenly, acting like she was moving on in!
“Oh I mind! But I have no qualms with you residing in my belly!” Reiko growled.
“Oh give it up! I get it your funny trying to act like your some tough predator…it’s not like you can swallow me whole like that naga that was chasing me.”
Reiko’s ears perked up. “Come again?” She said her eyes going wide as she heard the shuffling and crashing of nearby smaller tree’s.
“Gah you stupid elf you lead her here didn’t you!” Reiko shouted.
“Well your shouting isn’t helping!” The elf shrieked.
“Like your any better! All that perfume probably attracted her” Reiko retorted.
“At least I want to smell nice! Smells like you’ve been rolling around in rain water.
“Gah! You bitch!” Reiko cursed.
Suddenly a huge hand reached into the hole in the tree, and before Reiko could respond, the hand grasped hold of everything in the room. Reiko’s bed, the elf, and Reiko herself are pulled from the hole to get stared down upon by the emerald eyes of the naga. It was the same naga from earlier this morning! Her aqua hair beaded with sweat, she obviously had been running around a lot today herself.
“Y-You again!!” The naga and Reiko shout at each other in unison.
The elf looked between the two. Fear filling up her mind…the naga had found her thanks to this stupid mutt!
The naga reached down to pull the bed out of the gathering she made, tossing it away along with various other small things. Reiko tried to leap out of the hand only to get stopped by a pudgy finger from the naga.
“Stop it, little pup…now that I have you in my hand your not going anywhere…except for in my belly of course!” She said, patting her slim stomach. “Which thanks to you hasn’t been filled since today!”
“I’m glad to disappoint!” Reiko spat.
The elf looked at Reiko, seeing how courageous she was to stand up to the naga like that. The elf smiled a bit…almost forgetting she was in the hand of a predator…and that o’ so quickly re-entered her head as her right leg was gripped in the naga’s soft thumb and pointer finger. The elf was yanked in the air roughly making her struggle in fear.
“No! I’m to pretty to get eaten! Dog-girl! Save me!” The elf begged.
Reiko gasped as the palm she was laying is bawled up around her and squeezed her roughly, constricting the breath from her before it loosened.
“Save your own damned self!” Reiko barked.
“I’ll pay you in the finest gold!” The elf says as she was dangled dangerously close to the naga’s mouth.
Reiko struggled, her breasts and shoulders the only thing outside of the naga’s grip…beside her head of course. She thrashed her body from side to side, the feeling in her arms starting to return…only to feel the stinging pain of the naga’s grip.
“Like gold matters when I’m digesting in a gut!” She shouts.
The elf looked at the ruby interior of the naga’s mouth, squealing in fear as she felt the pressure on her leg disappear as she was dropped into the mouth. The elf squished up against the soft, rosy tongue, sputtering as her face was splashed with a wave of saliva. Reiko watched the naga sealed her lips around the elf, her cheeks puffed out in a comical manner as she licks and slurps the elf around in her maw.
The blond elf screamed as she was squished between the soft cheek wall and the gooey tongue that tasted her, the elf’s tunic getting soaked in saliva as her hair became tangled and matted from the teasing. The elf was panting heavily, pleading incoherently from inside of the mouth.
“So good…So yummy and sweet~” The naga said with her filled cheeks. “Mmmmn I love the flavor of elves…” She added gleefully. “Much better then the taste lesser breeds like you, little pup.” She said in a demeaning voice.
Reiko growled. “Why am I getting called a low breed so much~!”
The elf flailed around, screaming for help whenever the naga’s lips opened to speak, her tongue holding the elf down against the bottom of her mouth. But after the naga had her fun, she tipped her great head back. The elf meeped, she felt her whole position in the world tip backwards as gravity started to have its way on her small body and she was forced downwards, descending into the naga’s throat. The walls pulsated as she was sucked right into the tight, hot rings of the throat, the muscles pushing and guiding the small elf downwards.
Reiko watched in horror as a small round lump swelled out the naga’s throat the bulge slowly crawling down the naga’s throat. The lump had the wiggling outline of the busty elf sealed away inside. The bulge soon disappeared in the naga’s chest cavity. Reiko’s eyes were glued as she watched the girls decent from the lips, to the throat to the lush breasts then down to the belly, the little lump descending into the gut, making a minuscule bulge inside.
The elf pushed through the large organic sphincter that opened to let the small elf fall into the large stomach. The hot, sticky walls was like a small room for the little elf as she beat at the walls, screaming and crying weakly though the thick layers of naga flesh.
Reiko gulped nervously, digging around in the naga’s hand for anything she might find in the naga’s hand to help her…gasping she grabbed hold of a chunk of earth, smiling a bit.
“What are you smiling about, little pup…Your dinner this time…much like the little elf here!” She said.
The naga patted her belly with her free hand., causing the insides to quake and shake the poor elf around, making her lose balance. The walls around the elf began to churn loudly.
Reiko smiled toothily. “If I manage to escape…you gotta become my pet!”
The naga blinked in utter confusion, shaking her head she sighed. “Sure what ever, what ever will make you shut your mouth, little….Wha?!” The naga went wide eyed.
A great earthen cable suddenly shot from the naga’s sealed hand, right in-between her middle finger and pointer finger. Reiko used her magic to make that small rock she found into the cable, the large string of earth touching down on the earth.
“W-what the hell is that…” She blinks.
Reiko smiled proudly. “Me winning.”
Reiko channeled her magic through the cable and right into the ground. The naga heard a sudden explosion of earth behind her as she turned around to see a great column shoot one hundred feet in the air and a huge wall of earth fire out from that! The wall smacked the naga in the throat and wrapped around like a collar…It was in fact a collar made of solid earth! A rock chain-link leash went from the column to the collar. A second collar slid out form the base of the ground to grasp hold of the naga’s tail.
The naga gasped, releasing Reiko as her hands reached up to grab at the collar, trying to crush, break, or rip the collar off. Reiko slid down the long cable she made to land comfortably on the ground, looking up at the naga she grinned.
“You mutt whore!” The naga screeched and yanked forward, only to gag as the collar tugged against her lunge. The slack of the chain gave enough room for the naga to bend forward only a slight bit. Her arms clawing at the air, wanting grab and tear-apart Reiko
“Hehe who would have figured…I got me a naga pet!” Reiko says, getting all giddy, loving the fact that she escaped the naga a second time.
“As soon as I get out of this I’m gonna kill you mutt!” The Naga shouts.
“HEY! You listen to me now missy! There will be some changes here and I won’t let you screech at me like that! Now…I decide what ever happens and will happen to you! And that especially goes for eat! So as punishment for calling me a mutt…Let the elf go.”
The naga clenched her teeth in anger. “Like hell!---HRRK!” She gasped, feeling the earthen collar starting to constrict the naga’s throat roughly, making it extremely difficult to breath, the naga began to claw at the collar again as she managed to choke out….
“O-okay f-fine!
Reiko smiled proudly. “That’s more like it.”
The dog-girl watched the naga begin to hork and cough, forcing the elf up from her stomach and back up into her throat. Reiko could watch that small lump that had recently descended into the gut was sliding up this time as the elf was placed in the naga’s cheek and she spat the elf out, sending her soaring towards Rieko to slam into her with a precision shot.
“K.O.” The naga said happily.
Reiko groaned as she was struck by the flying elf. The elf looked around as he was reintroduced to Felarya. She let out a happy squeal, hugging Reiko tightly, squishing her wet body up against he naked dog-girl, their large beasts pressing firmly together.
“Oh thank you Miss Dog-girl! You’re my savior! A true hero! I’m forever in your debt thank you so much! A---” The elf was going to continue her happy ranting till Reiko put a finger in front of her lips.
“One! Both of you will refer to me a Mistress Reiko! Whether you like it or not!”
The elf’s jaw dropped. ”Excuse me??!”
Reiko snarled. “You heard me…The naga isn’t my only pet now…You’re the other pet so deal with it elfy! Or else!” she shouted in anger. “Id gladly feed you back too…toooo~…” she pointed at the naga, who grumbled in agitation.
“Cynthia…” The naga said angrily.
“Cynthia! Id gladly re-feed you to Cynthia!” She said.
The elf shut up real quick…
“Now! What is your name?” Reiko asked the elf.
The elf whimpered. “Kristen…Kristen Bellamont…”
“Good good…Now let head…home…” Reiko looked up at her destroyed home and whined. “My home~!” She screamed.
Cynthia just giggled.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:45 pm

This is realy good. I think you did a good job on the vore part.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 8:12 pm

It's a very strange situation, a dog-girl who has as pet a naga and an elf-girl Laughing
This sentence "naga sealed her lips around the naga" is very weird I think Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 8:17 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
It's a very strange situation, a dog-girl who has as pet a naga and an elf-girl Laughing
This sentence "naga sealed her lips around the naga" is very weird I think Suspect

Uhhhh....oooooops....fixed....that....
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:20 pm

Hmm... just a couple of little typos so I'm not going to point them out and will personally Sensei Smack any of those that I call my "students" if they point them out (This doesn't apply to everyone though)!

Anyhow, this was definitely an interesting turn of events. I wonder what will happen next?

Overall rating: 8/10
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:16 pm

The story is progressing nicely.

That dog likes eating people in general I see, be it elves or cats or what have you.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:55 am

Haha great chapter lol!
I loved the comedy aspect with Reiko acting like a little queen and the two others getting all " whaaat ?"
I bet she will make them rebuild her home next ? Laughing

Great work on the vore scene as well. But poor naga, she will start to get really hungry. I hope for Reiko the magic chain don't wear of XD
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:47 am

heh I can see her using the Naga as a siege engine to all the neko tribes she knows about... that way everybody is happy... well not everybody XD
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:51 am

Cypress wrote:
heh I can see her using the Naga as a siege engine to all the neko tribes she knows about... that way everybody is happy... well not everybody XD

Food doesn't have emotions silly, so they cant get upset! So everyone is happy ^__^
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:04 am

Reiko wrote:
Food doesn't have emotions silly, so they cant get upset! So everyone is happy ^__^

Shocked Damn... she's got a point.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:18 am

Spykeofkonoha wrote:
Reiko wrote:

Shocked Damn... she's got a point.

<Rieko> See i think like a predator! I'm not as big as Cypress or Crisis, or Anna...or all the other T__T...But I have big spirit and a bigger belly!
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:04 pm

<Cypress> *sigh* I may have the size, but not that mind set...

XD
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:26 pm

<Spyke> Yeah, I feel you there. Though, I'm omnivorous so I'll eat just about anything. Human food is okay, though it does have a lot of fat and carbohydrates. Leaves me feeling empty a lot of the times.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Yay! After some work here is chapter 5!

Chapter 6 should hopefully be done by tonight, and that installment will actually have a very famous person from Felarya in it ^^

Chapter 5

Hunt!

It was raining powerfully in the forest. Large drops of water thundered against the ground, morphing the hard dirty back into mud. Any normal person hit by a dry it would feel like getting punched hard in the back. Cynthia had the perfect body to take the rain….just not the cold. She shivered outside of the tree Reiko and Kristen made into a home from the knot-hole of a tree.
Inside Reiko was laying on the wooden floor with her favorite blanket. Growling she looked around the hovel and pouts.
“I miss my old home…”
“Oh it wasn’t that great.” The elf said, wringing out her wet hair.
Reiko snarled. “But it was my home!”
“Yeah and your home was a nasty little place in the bark of a tree.” She said smugly.
“Yeah it didn’t stop you from sleeping in it!”
“Well I didn’t know a low-breed mutt live in it.
Reiko shot up and grabbed the elf by the loop of her tunic. “Listen here I don’t need to take your wise-cracks…I don’t care how much wine you suckled on in your past life or how many people you insulted…but I’m not gonna be a girl you can make fun of!...Hmph you barely know anything outside of the city don’t you…”
“S-says the girl that nearly got eaten by a naga!”
“And a dryad and two mermaids! I’ve nearly been eaten by everything, I think I’m a pretty darn good survivor and predator to have lived this long! And that home I could always count on being my safe haven…To low for giants, to high for bandits…” Reiko said and pouts, her stomach letting out a loud grumble. “And now I’m hungry….I only ate one cat-girl today…”
“What’s all this garbage you keep spewing? You’re not a predator! You’re only like…a little below six feet tall! How could you eat a cat-girl?!” Reiko’s eye brow flared in agitation.
“Grrrr! I’m a predator even if I was six inches tall!...Come with me!” She growled, grabbing the elf’s wrist and yanked her up.
The sun began to set as her and Kristen left the make-shift home. “Alright elf lets go….I’m gonna prove to you that I’m a predator! Cynthia! Up here!”
The naga blinked as she looked up into the knot hole, grumbling a bit. She lifted her body up to the hole, her face appearing before Reiko.
“Yes…little pup…” She bit back any words of venom she wanted to add.
“Mistress!” She glared then put her hand on the naga’s collar, making the earth shift to create a large full covered basket that Reiko got into….Kristen reluctantly got in as well.
“We are going to go eat something, kay Cynthia?” Reiko said and smiled.
“Can I digest it this time…It feels like my stomach is going to eat itself.” She sighed.
“YES! We are gonna stuff ourselves! Just go slithering….I should catch a whiff of any camp fires nearby.”
“What if their aren’t any camps out here?” The elf said and pouted.
“Well then I guess I’ll just eat you then, smart-ass…” Reiko said, looking out through the visor slit to the basket, seeing all the rain falling.
“Man I gotta make you some sort of protection against this rain, Cynthia…” Reiko said in a caring tone.
The naga chirred a bit. ‘That’d be great actually, little pup.”
“Mistress…” Reiko muttered.
The huge chains that held Cynthia suddenly plummeted from the air as they released the naga and she began to slither. The large naga looked down at the collar around her neck and the little basket the two were in…normally she’d just crush the basket, freeing herself from this dog-girl, but she had more honor then that.
Sniffing the air, Reiko smelled the unmistakable scent of fire-wood and flame…cooking meat too! Reiko had a great nose thanks to her dog-girl half, she could smell different scents for a couple of miles, but only when she concentrates hard enough. She is easily distracted which usually winds up with her almost ending up in a tummy.
“Ooooo! Cynthia keep heading straight I got a scent! You and I are gonna eat heartily tonight!” She said and clapped.
The group soon slithered out into a big opening where there were some truly gargantuan trees was ahead. Reiko and Cynthia could see a little burning light underneath one of the huge arcing roots. It was a small camp, set under the root to make sure the rain didn’t pour on them…Reiko could smell the grubs they were cooking and drooled.
“Alright…Cynthia, put your hand out up to the basket and let me out…I’m gonna have some fun with this!...”
The Naga put her hand up to the basket and Reiko stepped out into the palm, getting pelted by the rain as she grunted. “Ack! Either way, here’s the plan, I’ll walk into the camp, strike up conversation…Then I’ll use my magic to block off all escape points except one…I’ll say it’s a wizard or something…and when they come out you grab them and we eat!” Reiko smiled.
Cynthia blinked. “You aren’t as dumb as I thought, little pup.”
Reiko just shot a cold stare at the naga, tired of shouting that she was her mistress. Reiko meeped as she was placed on the ground suddenly and patted on the butt by the naga’s finger.
“Go go go, little pup, I’m starving!” She said, drooling.
“Yeah~ yeah~ just don’t go eating Kristen, okay?” She said and Cynthia nodded as she scampered off over to the camp.
The smell grew stronger as she walked towards the camp, seeing six people there she giggled, waving. “Hello there!” She said, drenched in water and completely naked. The six travelers, two male and four female looked over at her in confusion.
“Are you okay?” A girl asks.
“Do you need help?” A male in a knight’s armor said, brandishing a sword.
“Nonono nothing like that…just a meal will be fine…I have been running from a wizard and need some food to get my energy back!” She nods, looking over at the roasting Escalnai Slug.
“Well come and have seat then, cutie.” The other male said and Reiko gagged.
“Gross I hate males! And don’t call me that!” She said, and the six blinked in more confusion.
“Uh…” Reiko realized how strange that might sound, but she didn’t care she was a lesbian for a reason. Reiko didn’t like the stares she was getting and decided it was best to just go ahead with the plan. Tapping the ground with her foot, the earth instantly exploded into the air, creating a great wall around the root except for a narrow escape path. Cynthia grinned, sliding down low to hide behind the wall as she waited next to the opening.
“Oh no! He’s back!” Reiko shouted, using some good acting. The adventurers shot up to their feet and ran past Reiko.
“Stay here girl! Maria make sure she doesn’t get hurt!” The knight said, he must have been the leader.
A sexy red-haired girl with a nice erotic physic and cute face, stayed behind. The girl wore a simple red tunic with a leather cuirass covering up those large breasts. Reiko’s tongue slipped out to lick across her lips.
Maria blinked wearily. “You’re so weird…”
Meanwhile the five other adventurers step out oblivious to the actual threat as they are suddenly snatched up into one group by Cynthia’s huge hands. They screamed and dropped their weapons as they were grabbed. Maria gasped, about to run out to help before her wrist was grasped by the dog-girl.
“You aren’t going anywhere…” Reiko said with an evil grin.
Cynthia inspected the group she had gathered. “Two males…three females…wow…this covers my daily diet right here, perfect!”
The naga smiled as she plucked two of the meals out, one girl and one boy, tossing them into her mouth, snapping her jaws shut behind them as she licked and slurped them all around, dousing them in saliva before she swallowed the two down at once, her throat getting a nice sided bulge that swelled out and slid down at a slow speed, making the three remaining meals struggle in terror, and soon the three are placed in Cynthia’s mouth as well, the naga slurping them hungrily, flicking them and tossing them around in her hot, gooey maw. She pressed her meals against her cheeks, torturing them with her licking and slurping. She then let out a squeal as something poked into her right-cheek, growling she pinned the three with her giant tongue against her left cheek and reached inside to pull out the captain’s sword.
“Ow! That hurt you little bastards~!” She growled. Tipping her head backs he swallowed hard, with an emphasized gulp, forcing the three against the fleshy tube of her throat. The naga reaching up to rub at her swelled out throat as the bulge traveled down to the stomach like an elevator to the adventurers doom. Cynthia let out a nice belch form her moist lips, sighing she reached over to pat her bulged stomach.
Kristen was still in the collar, shivering in horror as she heard and felt the travelers fall to their doom as she sat in the collar.
Maria thrashed against Reiko’s hold. “Let me go! I have to help my comrades!” She shouted.
Reiko just smirked. “Hehehe my friend is already eating them….now it’s your turn!”
The girl gasped, trashing more as Reiko wrapped her arms around her. Reiko’s mouth stretched out wide, her drooling mouth could be looked into easily. Maria stared in horror at such an impossible thing as the dog-girls maw glomped over her head. The girl squealed as the wet maw wrapped around her head effortlessly, the dog-girl reaching up to tear away all of those useless clothes as she gulped powerfully, slurping her maw over the girl’s shoulders then large breasts, her tongue teasing and manipulating the bosoms.
Maria’s face was imprinted on the bulge trapped in Reiko’s throat, pleading to get out as she screamed. “Let me out!”
Reiko only kept swallowing, pushing the girl deeper-and-deeper into her hot fleshy insides. Reiko’s body stretching out more and more to contain the full bodied woman as she descended into the hot, churning stomach. Her legs kicked and flailed around hopelessly as Reiko gulped over her hips. The dog-girls maw then went down the kicking legs, stopping at Maria’s feet to tickle her sole’s playfully, making her increasingly large stomach thrash around as her meal giggled from the tickling.
“Coochie, coochie *GULP BUUUUURP* cooo~” Reiko said playfully as the meal slid down into her belly completely.
The bulge was round and huge, her flesh easily holding the girl trapped inside. Reiko got up slowly, her stomach having plenty of girth to it after all as she walked along, leaving the camp she looked up to see Cynthia rubbing her tummy and licking her fingers.
“Mmmmmn enjoying your meal, Cynthia!” She called up.
“Thank you, mistress.” Cynthia finally said correctly and winks, scooping up Reiko and placing her back in the basket.
Kristen looked at Reiko in some horror, seeing that Reiko’s belly was huge and swelled out, like she was pregnant with sextuplets. The elf watched the outline of the girls face push out the wall of the stomach, the empty looking eye-sockets and the moving mouth pleaded for freedom. The elf was completely mortified.
“Told you I’m a predator.” Reiko smiled.
Kristen never questioned Reiko about being a predator again…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next