Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)

Go down 
+28
Anime-Junkie
rockninja
Warrior3000
Haar
togaoki
Mickilla
TheCountAlucard666
bigman27622
Googlememan
mikeimp
dreadis
Shady Knight
dlausactor6373
The Rev
Malahite
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Davis
lami
Siafu789
mangamastermind
Spykeofkonoha
Cypress
Oskaija
Karbo
gwadahunter2222
Pendragon
Wario-Man
Reiko
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:25 pm

Reiko wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
It's a good thing so many people here know how to write good stories then, right?
Yeah, but that wasn't smart to omit putting a link to the previous story, especially when you have 5 pages of stories. How am I supposed to find the story with Flynn? At least he revealed his name.
Whut? o.o
Sorry, referring to one of Ravana's story.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:58 pm

If I may make a suggestion, I think you could use more transitions in your writing (words like 'then, although, afterwards, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:13 pm

come on Reiko plz post chapter 10.Im dieng to learn what happens to Reiko
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:16 pm

Googlememan wrote:
come on Reiko plz post chapter 10.Im dieng to learn what happens to Reiko

Meep I'm so sorry everyone...I have been having lots of trouble in rl...Ive had to take a room-mate to amke rent, and been getting sick a lot...(Literally I have been sick for three weeks now, each week w th a different fucking ailment...)

Sp far chapter 10 is actually like 90% complete...I think I'm gonna finish it tonight!
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Reiko in Felarya (After a long wait...Chapter 10!!!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:20 pm

Ugh....Goodness it has been a long time
I'm sorry it took so long but things have not been going well for me at all...even now I am suffering from a terrible flu that won't stop...

part 1

Chapter 10

lets know each other

Reiko groaned, tossing around on the ground again, she had given up her blanket to cover Hiroto, Kristen and Sandy. Reiko wanted to eat her pets but that doesn’t mean she was cruel to them.
The dog-girl was having a horrid nightmare again, tossing around she dreamt, the memories of the days before she came to Felarya flooding into her mind. She had a terrible nightmare…
She was standing beneath a outcropping of trees, the light that was supposed to be shining upon her was blocked by a storm cloud. Ahead of her stood a great black shadow, a huge hundred foot being with teeth sharp as daggers. It’s black gnarled claws reached out for Reiko…She froze…un able to run or fight…even as the beast dangled her about it’s mouth…not even screaming as the teeth ripped into her body…
“Maryl~! Maryl~!...Mar---“
“SHUT UP!” Kirsten shouted.
Sandy and Hiroto shot their heads up. “Woah hey take it easy Kirsten…” Sandy said.
Reiko lifted her head up slowly, whipping at her eyes as if she was crying.
“No! Come on we have been putting up with this for days, I can’t sleep with her crying about some lover gone!” Kirsten said with spite. “Bad enough I’m some slave…”
Reiko looked over at the three in the darkness and whimpered….it’s like she forgot where she was….but slowly her eyes regained their icy brilliance…only to snap into a angry fire.
“Maryl wasn’t my lover! Don’t make me eat you!’ Rieko spat with malice.
“Who was she then…” Hiroto said in his low rumbling voice.
“Was she your mom?” Sandy asked…all three were scooting closer, they were surprisingly all interested if Reiko was actually going to tell them.
Reiko gulped hard, as if thinking of how to choose her words.
“On the contrary….I’m going to kill her…”
“Kill?!” The three looked puzzled.
“Yes…when I first came to Felarya I didn’t know what happened…she was the one that gave me and my clan a warm welcome though…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright sunny day, on a completely different planet, a world where women clashed with women, where vore and blood letting was as common as breathing. A planet of might, beauty, magic and goddesses…the planet of Serra.
On the field that two great armies were about to face off. A great gathering of neko’s stood atop of a hill. They were elegant, wearing shining metal armor and held steel made weapons. Across the hill, on a low lying field was a army of dog-girls…a coalition of various clans, with no one uniform, wielding all kinds of crude weapons and many didn’t even wear armor, preferring to fight naked or to wear furs.
“Come, Pup!” A big, fur clad dog-girl said, obviously the chieftain here.
Reiko was naked, resting on a log, a mace clenched in her small hands. She looked at the ground, she knew she had to fight hard today…if she won this battle her clan would be free of the cat-girls attacks…her magic was what would win the battle…the hope of her clan was squarely on her shoulders. In addition, at this time Reiko was only about thirteen.
Looking up at the chieftain she nods, standing up. “Yes, Cheiftainess Cerabel.” Reiko nodded.
“Are you prepared…is Diya with your steps.” She asked. Diya being one of Reiko’s goddesses, the goddess of the earth.
“Yes…she always is…” Reiko nods. She was younger and less battles trained as she was on Felarya….she was scared, she looked up the hill at those impressive cat-girls, their armor polished just for this battle.
“You will make Dolivia proud Reiko…let us destroy them all…” The chieftainess said, placing her hands on the young pup’s shoulders. The woman had a feral grin on her face, a face that made Reiko shiver.
The chieftain raised a mighty hammer into the air and bellowed. “Alright you mutts! For Dolivia! For Clan Meiser! For Diya!” She screamed and rushed forward. The army of dog-girls was soon on her heels.
Reiko was behind the chieftain, she shivered, the roaring of her fellow dog-girls, the screaming the cursing, the thundering of her steps…she hadn’t even gotten into combat yet and she was deathly afraid already.
Ahead she saw a hail of arrow take flight into the air only to quickly make home in Dog-girl flesh. Reiko watched as scores of women fell beneath the raining steel. The chieftain looked back at Reiko and growled. “Destroy them, Reiko~! Women are dying!”
Reiko yipped, this was such a sensory overload…this was her baptism of fire afterall…
It snapped in her as the order from the Chieftain just entered her brain. Nodding as she ran she stomped her foot into the ground. The ground quaked and Cat-girls were soon thrown into the air by a great eruption from beneath the earth. Reiko was both and amazed to see her magic work so brutally efficient on her enemies….
But just as she watched her enemy’s get blasted that’s just when everything disappeared in a flash of white light. Time and space were just suddenly bent and torn and Reiko and many other dog-girls soon found themselves running not across a field…but through a gigantic forest.
The Chieftain skidded to a halt, looking among the mighty tress, the trunks of which must have stood higher then many mountains. “By what sorcery is this!” She cursed.
Reiko gasped, looking around the forest in amazement….it was something she had never been in. She didn’t know it was the Chidokai, but then again she had never been in such a place before. Looking around she felt almost at peace here….no fighting, no arrows, no more killing…yes she rather liked it.
“It must be the cat’s magic~ they sent us to some…place.” A clanswoman said.
“Damn Marial and all the neko’s that spew from there!” The Chieftain cursed. “Reiko wait here…A pup like you doesn’t deserve to explore yet.” She said, almost with a menacing voice. It was just Dolivian culture, the pups were lesser being’s to their older sisters. “Everyone fan out and search the area…Reiko make some shelter or something….just keep yourself occupied.” She said and everyone took to different directions.
Reiko blinked and lowered her head, whimpering a bit she kicked at a rock and looked around. “Where are we?” she asked nothing and gulped nervously. “Diya…please keep us safe…”
Looking around she pouted and sat down in the grass, relaxing for a bit. “Hmmn…this place isn’t so bad though~” She said and murmured. Slowly Reiko flopped onto her back and went to sleep, resting peacefully.
It wasn’t long till Reiko’s ear flipped and a sound rung in. She opened her eyes and looked around…it sounded like a grumbling noise…maybe more like a growling. Looking around more nervously. “Cerabel?...Moringas?...Karina?”
There was no answer and Reiko grew frightened…then there was that sound again, another low, rumbling growl. Reiko’s eyes went wide as a shadow began to be cast over her.
Reiko looked up in shock…it was a naga…a huge one. She was about 100 feet tall. Her hair was short and jet black. She had a long coiled tail with obsidian colored scales. The naga was completely naked, her healthy bosom jutted out like mountains from her chest.. Her piercing red eyes glared down at Reiko, a stare of pure hatred in them.
Reiko felt a chill run down her spine when she saw where the growling noises came from. The naga’s stomach was a nice, plump bulge, the curve was which nearly jutted out as far as her breasts. The walls rippled with some little bumps…apparently whoever was in there hasn’t been digested yet…But is most certainly in the process.
“Hmmmmn look at this, one last dog-girl…hmph…more like a puppy.”
Reiko looked from the naga’s piercing red-eyes to look at a woman standing on the naga’s shoulder. The woman was tall and wiry. She pale, grayish skin, yet she was still extremely beautiful. She wore a black tunic and a long black cloak.
“Let me eat her too, mistress.” The naga said in a low, sinister voice.
“Hmmmn no…she wreaks of magic….I’d hate to have your tummy hurting…Besides they are Dolivian’s…dog-girls…they are dirty as it is.”
Reiko gasped, the horrid realization hitting her, when she was asleep the naga had devoured what was left of her clan!. “Wait no~! Please stay away!” She begged as the naga slithered closer.
“W-who are you! Why are you doing this!” Reiko screamed
The woman grinned. “Maryl…Maryl Bloodletter…You are from Serra, I can smell it…So am I….but you are far, far, far away from your planet.”
“How about you crush her though…Mistress would like that.” The naga said.
“Crush the pup, Vemora…Destroy her for me.” Maryl said, whispering in the naga’s ear seductively.
The naga grinned evilly winding its tail up into the air, preparing to strike. Reiko squealed and stomped the earth to make the ground erupt, creating a twenty foot tall wall between Reiko and the naga….but it wasn’t tall enough. The naga grinned down at Reiko and smashed its tail down. The tail flew at great velocity and hammered against the earthen wall, the tail hammering straight through the wall with ease, making the wall crumble beneath its swing.
Reiko was horrified as the tail drew closer to her. Reiko whimpered and made a emphasis to leap out of the way as the tail slammed into the earth, causing the ground to quake, the force cause Reiko to be thrown from the ground. Reiko slammed into the trunk of a tree, making her gasp loudly as he rolled onto the ground. A second swing from the tail was sent hurtling towards the pup. Reiko looked up in shock and rolled beneath the roots of the tree, the tail smashing the wood soon after. Reiko huddled beneath the timber.
“Come out puppy~ Come out now and digest with your friends!!” She said and growled.
Reiko sniffled, crying feebly as she tried to press herself closer to the earth beneath the tree’s snaking roots. The naga’s tail slid around, Reiko whimpered as she watched the tip grow closer and slam into her, pinning her to the earth, crushing the dog-girl. Reiko’s lungs felt like they would burst as she was pressed deeper into the ground. Reiko gasped and punched the earth, letting the ground quickly envelope her and pull her away from the compressing tail-tip.
Reiko emerged fromt eh ground a good distance away, panting and groaning. Her lungs felt like they were on fir,e her joints felt like they could pop.
But Reiko was lucky…she managed to escape, but her comrades weren’t so lucky, by noon they were fertilizing the Chidokai forest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:21 pm

part 2

“I was lucky…My body took some nasty damage and I was thrown into shock for a couple of days…but I lived…it took me forever to learn that that it was some space-time worm hole that sent me here …I saw everyone I knew digested, lost in a world of giants…I was like a babe surrounded by wolves…It has been so hard to live in here…being small…I was to frightened to head to Negav cause of the cat-girl village outside of it…I thought they would kill me…I mean I didn’t even know a thing like ‘men’ or this advanced technology existed! I was only thirteen…From a completely different planet with different culture.” She said and whimpered. “I still have nightmares of Maryl and that damned naga…”
“C-couldn’t you have just gone to Negav?” Sally asked.
“There was that cat-girl village in front of it though…I was scared…I still thought I was on Serra, and that the cat-girls would have eaten me if I tried to go in.”
“Reiko…you said the naga that Maryl was with was named Vemora, right?” Cynthia asked.
Reiko blinked, she couldn’t see Cynthia’s face since she was in the collar…but she could hear the serious in her voice. “Um….yeah.”
“Then your luckier then you think….your officially one of the luckiest girls on Felarya….like on the ranks of girls like Anna…She came from my clan before the clan disintegrated…she was the best, she could slay anything with a sword or with magic…though she preferred her bare hands of all those…she is a monster…and if she combined her power with a human, well….she is probably one of the most deadliest forces out there….she must have been toying with you.” Cynthia said.
“Wow….” Everyone in the collar said in unison.
“She scared even me…but…if there is one person I want to fight its her…” She said and grunted.
Reiko woofed. “Why? What did she do to you?”
Cynthia was silent and snorted.
“Fine, be a bitch again~” Kirsten said and pouts. “Well that was a great story Reiko, but don’t expect sympathy from me cause you are some unfortunate victim of these woods…no doubt all of us have stories of how Felarya has screwed us over.”
Sally and Hiroto nodded, Cynthia did too.
Reiko blinked and whimpered a bit. “Well fine, I just wanted to share something…” She growled and bit and turned around, turning her back to the three.
Hiroto looked at Sally and she looked at Kirsten. The elf scoffed a bit and walked over to Reiko and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Alright I’m sorry…But you have to admit, its been rather…Strained between all of us.” She said.
“Then how about we finally get closer?” Reiko replied.
The four looked at each other as if that thought never came to mind before.
“Fine…” Kirsten said and sat down.
“Alright.” Sally said, getting rather chirpy.
Hiroto nods.
“Excellent!” Reiko said, her ears bobbing as she woofed proudly, her tail swishing around happily.
The four sat in silence for about ten minutes, the eagerness shot away when the thought of speaking first entered their heads.
“We-well.” Sally said suddenly. “I’ll speak for me and Hiroto…He can’t speak English that well anyway…Um…lets see…we both are from a planet called earth…though from different times, he was from Japan during the their feudal times…I am from more modern ones.” She nods. “I was born here on Felarya though…I should have said my parents came from earth because that is more accurate…they moved to Negav and had me there, my father was part of the guard and I wanted to be like him so I joined the guard myself.” She nods. “And Hiroto I guess from what he told me used to serve a shogun and fought in many battles, he was said to be the greatest samurai in all of Japan…but one day when he was dueling a man, he was ambushed and chased from the field, when he was running he crossed through the plain of time and space and ended up here.” She said, Hiroto nodded in agreement.
“Interesting.” Reiko and Kirsten both said.
“As for me, I have always been from Felarya.” Kirsten nods. “Though unlike many of my elven sisters I wasn’t fortunate enough to be a person on the more…wealthy side of the spectrum…I have always been poor and unfortunate…one day three elven priestesses decided to be cruel and decided to make a bet with me, they bet me a bundle filled with gold to go out into the forest and survive for ten days…and on this bet…I got caught with these two.” She points at Reiko, and points upwards for Cinthia.
Everyone nodded and smiled.
“I think we’ll be getting together a bit better!” Reiko said and clapped.
“What about you Cynthia? Want to share with us?”
“No.” was a rather quick reply. “We are only two days away from Negav…then after we get that stupid stone for the mutt, I’m going on my own…I don’t need four little things thinking I’m getting friendly with them.”
The group grumbles up at Cynthia. Hiroto suddenly said. “Cynthia is right about one thing…we have two days till we get to Negav…we better rest up.” He said and nods.
The three girls nod and smile.
Sally, Kirsten and Hiroto gather under the blanket. Kirsten looked over at Reiko as she curled up by herself then grumbled. “Reiko~…Wanna join us?” She said.
Reiko blushed and nods.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:32 pm

best story ever
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:04 pm

You know, Reiko, reading your story is just so inspiring. You really know how to make a novelization come to life. Now I'm inspired to work on my fiction.

Thank you for writing so well.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:30 pm

Pendragon wrote:
You know, Reiko, reading your story is just so inspiring. You really know how to make a novelization come to life. Now I'm inspired to work on my fiction.

Thank you for writing so well.

Wow o.o um thank you that means a lot to me!

*The puppy gives you a hug!*
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:17 am

Great chapter ! Nice to learn more about the background of your character Razz
This make them all the more attaching ^_^

Mhh I don(t know why but I feel something is up with Cynthia XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:09 pm

Karbo wrote:
Great chapter ! Nice to learn more about the background of your character Razz
This make them all the more attaching ^_^

Mhh I don(t know why but I feel something is up with Cynthia XD

Thank you =3 Hehe I'm glad there's interest in the characters that is still lasting xD Thats what I worry about with a long story

Hehehe and Cynthia is definently an enigma =3
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:18 pm

My Tailmouth naga Yelkavic-i found it.....................interisting

me-u were to busy staring at Reiko were u?

Yelk-no.................................yes*hangs head in shame*

Me-*sighs* your hopeless but anyway I found the story interisting. i have a hunch that a certain naga likes Reiko alot but isen't showing it
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:34 pm

reiko is a very good writer and character lookin forward to the next chapter they get better as they go so i love em
Back to top Go down
TheCountAlucard666
Helpless prey
TheCountAlucard666

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:37 am

Wow. I just read all ten chapters.

You write in a manner that is a combination of humorous, erotic, and thought-provoking. Reiko is very cute, and her ambition makes me smile. Surely, even if she does not become one of the larger predators, she already has the mentality for it. I love it that she's able to be a predator, yet is still small enough to be prey at the same time. I am amused by how she doesn't care about something once she considers it food, yet so many times in your story she almost ends up being food herself (will she ever learn her lesson Razz ). Oh, and I really like the vore scenes, whether Reiko is eating someone herself or is trying not to get eaten.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Mickilla
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Mickilla

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:33 am

Not bad, not bad at all. Lets see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
togaoki
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:07 pm

cool story ^^
I was wondering whether or not Reiko was a predator or not, after reading an entry for your contest on Deviantart....
*two thumbs up* I look forward to another chaptr when you get the chance! ^^'''
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:50 pm

TheCountAlucard666 wrote:
Wow. I just read all ten chapters.

You write in a manner that is a combination of humorous, erotic, and thought-provoking. Reiko is very cute, and her ambition makes me smile. Surely, even if she does not become one of the larger predators, she already has the mentality for it. I love it that she's able to be a predator, yet is still small enough to be prey at the same time. I am amused by how she doesn't care about something once she considers it food, yet so many times in your story she almost ends up being food herself (will she ever learn her lesson Razz ). Oh, and I really like the vore scenes, whether Reiko is eating someone herself or is trying not to get eaten.

Keep up the good work!

Wow thanks xP hehehe you pretty much just hit the nail on the head of how people take my story thank you ^^
And im glad you like my writing style, i found out for me that thats the best way to keep me writing.
Back to top Go down
TheCountAlucard666
Helpless prey
TheCountAlucard666

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:30 pm

You're welcome.

Mmm, making me hungry now... Can't decide whether I wanna go out and have a burger or stay in and have a dog-girl... Wink
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:11 pm

TheCountAlucard666 wrote:
You're welcome.

Mmm, making me hungry now... Can't decide whether I wanna go out and have a burger or stay in and have a dog-girl... Wink

Something tells me the dog-girl may be having you instead!
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:29 pm

Heh, now that's a interesting chapter. The characters get to know each other better. Warm and fuzzies all around... followed by a battle with sexy looking cat-girls and dog-girls... *drools with a nosebleed* Er ehem! Anyway, nice addition. My only real advice is... don't stop writing. The more you practice an art, the better you get; but if you don't use it you lose it.

Lastly, give yourself a pat on the back. Not too hard though... you're going to need that back eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Wow...hehe kinda been awhile huh? Well i have been plenty busy, and I am kind of in a rut to what to make chapter 11...twas thinking of maybe making another Vivian chapter...cine not much is out using Vivian =3 Who I am actually starting to like more then Crisis when I think about it =3 Hehe so If its all good with ya Karbo Id love to use her in another chapter! ^__^
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:34 pm

You take all the time you need, Reiko. I'm actually in a similar situation. I need to brainstorm for my story.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:34 pm

Well I hope you break through your block, because your my favorait writer here
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:39 am

Reiko wrote:
Hehe so If its all good with ya Karbo Id love to use her in another chapter! ^__^

You don't even have to ask XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:25 pm

lami wrote:
Well I hope you break through your block, because your my favorait writer here

wow Im honored =3

Karbo wrote:
Reiko wrote:
Hehe so If its all good with ya Karbo Id love to use her in another chapter! ^__^

You don't even have to ask XD

Wow! lol Im double honored! Thank you so much =3 Hehe thanks for the chance to write about Vivian again ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next