Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)

Go down 
+28
Anime-Junkie
rockninja
Warrior3000
Haar
togaoki
Mickilla
TheCountAlucard666
bigman27622
Googlememan
mikeimp
dreadis
Shady Knight
dlausactor6373
The Rev
Malahite
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Davis
lami
Siafu789
mangamastermind
Spykeofkonoha
Cypress
Oskaija
Karbo
gwadahunter2222
Pendragon
Wario-Man
Reiko
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:53 pm

Wow.....It has been such a long time >.< I am such a lousy procrastinator and I have been going through some rough patches in my life....but it hasnt stopped me yet from writing chapter 7! ^^ after weeks of labor...here it is....A ----FILLER---- CHAPTER! xD It explains a bit more about Kristen ^^ Has some Lezzy sex and raises more questions about Reiko's persona =3

Chapter 7

On the road

Reiko, Kristen and Cynthia were on the move. The trio left the house behind as her and Kristen were now sitting in the special compartment Reiko made in Cynthia's collar. Cynthia and Kristen were both skeptical about finding such a ridiculously sounding object that could change someones size (Mostly because Reiko said she would be 600 feet tall when she'd be 6 feet) but with some convicing (AKA Threats) They all started off towards Negav...But the threats only bothered Kristen...
“Smoke and mirrors!” Kristen blurted out.
“You have got to be kidding me! Kristen I EAT People!” Reiko growled.
“Smoke and Mirrors!” Kristen says again.
“I thought Talia (Me! The writer here ^^….Yes....I’m a woman…) wrote two chapters ago you didn’t dispute this!” Reiko says and rolls her eyes.
“Well I have my elven intelligence! And I should know that it’s impossible!” She says and snorts.
“It’s magic~ You believe in magic right?! I mean you can cast it even yourself….Christ do I also have to explain about my old village againg…. Talia wrote that last chapter!!!”
“I read it I read it!” Kristen crosses her arms and puffs out her cheeks. “I just don’t want to be a slave walking into Negav!” She whines.
“OH GOD! Reiko will you please just eat her! She has been crying and bitching this whole time?!?!” Cynthia shouts.
Kristen eeped and put her hands over her mouth, muffledly saying. “I’m sorry I have been complaining! Please don’t eat me mistress~!” she said, instantly going submissive.
Reiko snickers a bit and leans forward, placing her hands on Kristen’s thighs and licks the elf’s forehead slowly. “Mmmmmn your absolutely tasty though~ I never ate a elf before~! And I’m glad you remembered I can eat you!”
Kristen struggles and pushes against Reiko, suddenly snapping back to normal. “Stay away! Hmph…By the goddesses…why does it have to be me~…I was the daughter of a wealthy noble woman…now I’m your pet…this isn’t fair…” Kristen whines….Cynthia and Reiko grumble.
“Well if you were so noble why was your stupid butt in the forest?”
“I….I took a bet!” She said and stands up proudly.
“Well obviously you failed~” Cynthia groaned.
“Actually…All I have to do is return to Negav and I will have proven them wrong…A group of friends dared me to go into the forest for three days…and I have well…been lost in there for a week.”
Reiko blinks and snickers. “Oooh? And they never came searching?” She asks.
Kristen gasped and whimpered, craning her head. “I…I…Well…”
“You aren’t a noble are you?” Reiko said with inspecting eyes.
Kristen gasped and lifted her head. “Oh nonononono I am~”
Reiko leans forward, placing her hands on Kristen’s thighs again, making the elf blush, as she leans forward. “Mmmmn you aren’t your just a normal little elf aren’t you?” Rieko asked as Kristen wiggled.
“Le-let go!”
“Not until you say the truth…” Reiko says, kissing and licking at Kristen’s face, making her giggle and squirm.
“No! Please stop it~” She said.
Reiko snickered and slides her hand down to rub and finger at the elf’s pussy. (Since she makes the elf walk around naked ^^)
Kristen gasped and moaned, melting into the dog’s grip, shivering nervously. “Wait~ Reiko~ I’m not a lesbian~”
Reiko grins and keeps rubbing regardless, making the girl groan and struggle, Reiko’s soft digits fingering the tight folds of the elf, making her spasm. The elf’s long slender legs kicked weakly in the air as Reiko kept rubbing. The dog-girl slid her lips over to kiss the elf on deeply on the lips.
Kristen struggles and moans loudly, she bit her tongue not wanting to admit anything as Reiko slid down her body slowly to bury her face int eh elf’s folds, licking and slurping around in the tight folds. Reiko’s gooey tongue slathering Kristen’s folds in saliva as she grew flushed and she began to cum, her juices pouring out of her vagina as she screamed her answer.
“III’MMM POOR~~!” Kristen squealed out as she came.
Reiko blinks, first licking out the girls pussy, slurping all those sweet tasting drops of juice from Kristen's pussy, then picks her head up and smiles. “What was that?” She said coyly.
Kristen pants heavily as she eased her head back and sweated profusely. “I’m just a poor girl who took a bet to come out here to get money~ I got lost and rested at your place…Now I’m a slave…and WORSE….NOW I’M A LESBIAN!” Kristen says between pants and whimpers.
“Kristen…having sex doesn’t make you a lesbian you idiot~” Cynthia said.
“Shut your mouth you stupid, skank!” Kristen shouts in anger then the whole room began to shake as Cynthia flung her head and neck around.
“What was that you little shit!”
Reiko and Kristen were sent flying all around in the room in the collar and Reiko growls. “Cynthia cut it out!!!” She screamed in anger.
Cynthia did stop as ordered. Kristen and Reiko plopped on the floor of the box with a thud and groan. “My aching head~” Reiko gasped.
“My aching Squeedilyspooch~(Yes a Invader Zim reference)” Kristen said mumbling.
Reiko tilted her head at this imaginary word and got up, looking out the window of the box in the collar and swished her tail. “Ooooo it’s getting late…Cynthia find a nice place to stop at and let’s rest.” She nods sagely.
Kristen just stared daggers at Reiko…even if she started to blush as she tries to wipe off her wet pussy.
Cynthia eventually rested under a giant tree, its root’s lifting over the horizon like giant arch ways, and this would act as natural defenses from the rain. Reiko laid on her back in the rocky floor of the room made in collar. Kristen looked at Reiko and pouts.
“How can you sleep on the floor like that…couldn’t you at least bring some linens~” She said.
Reiko grins and pulls out her dirty blanket and wraps it around herself. “I did….you didn’t” Reiko asked….Kristen just shivered from the cold.
Reiko smiled playfully. “You can share the blanket with me~ unless you find it being a lesbian to lay with a girl in the same blanket~”
Kristen went hot in the face and looked away quickly. “W-we-well I-I do-don’t wan-na…Freeeeeze….Right? It’s not being a lesbian….just smart.” The elf says and slides underneath the blanket, pressing her bare side up to Reiko’s body which only made the red elf's blush a darker hue.
Cynthia had already fallen asleep and Reiko zonked out too. Kristen was soon the only one awake, hearing Cynthia’s loud throaty snoring from the thick wall between the naga’s throat and the box. The elf sighed and rolled over…She couldn't sleep like this....she laid there awake for twenty minutes...that’s when she started to hear Reiko whimpering, Kristen lifted her head up and looked to see Reiko breaking out in a sweat as she was having a nightmare, the dog-girl soon mumbling out a name. “Maryl….Maryl….Maryl…”
Kristen just blinked and repeated the name quietly…”Maryl?”
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:26 pm

0_0

A very interesting chapter. I love it so much I think I became even more perverted.

Big thumbs up, fido!
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:29 pm

Pendragon wrote:
0_0

A very interesting chapter. I love it so much I think I became even more perverted.

Big thumbs up, fido!

Me: Yes Reiko is very good at convincing people ^^
Reiko: Whats a Feedo?!
Me: Fido....
Reiko glares at you* Is that some form of Male hitting on tactic maneuver?!
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:32 pm

Another chapter, woo! No need to apologize for taking your time-rushing rarely produces good work.

However, next time keep author's notes to a minimum-none at all, preferably. Further, breaking the fourth wall-that is, breaking the suspense of disbelief-is generally bad form; if done right, it can have great comedic effect. This was not one of those times, however. I'm not a big grammarian-as long as it follows the basic rules-but I'm very big on the stylistic aspect of writing.

I don't mind sex in my stories; on the contrary, it's awesome when it's well done; but I thought it was a tad...rushed. I understand it was a quickie for Reiko, but the sheer amount of physical emotion sensations in that merits a whole chapter devoted to it.

This wasn't a bad chapter-the brief, few sentences on Reiko's nightmare were pure gold. In just a few sentences, you gave real insight to Reiko's character.
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:38 pm

Siafu789 wrote:
Another chapter, woo! No need to apologize for taking your time-rushing rarely produces good work.

However, next time keep author's notes to a minimum-none at all, preferably. Further, breaking the fourth wall-that is, breaking the suspense of disbelief-is generally bad form; if done right, it can have great comedic effect. This was not one of those times, however. I'm not a big grammarian-as long as it follows the basic rules-but I'm very big on the stylistic aspect of writing.

I don't mind sex in my stories; on the contrary, it's awesome when it's well done; but I thought it was a tad...rushed. I understand it was a quickie for Reiko, but the sheer amount of physical emotion sensations in that merits a whole chapter devoted to it.

This wasn't a bad chapter-the brief, few sentences on Reiko's nightmare were pure gold. In just a few sentences, you gave real insight to Reiko's character.

Hehe i did this chapter short to keep people interested ^^ Hehe I'm going to go into more detail about the nightmare....Buut I wasnt try to shoot for Mark Twain with this ^^

Since I have been gone so long I wanted to release something quick to snag back fans thenmake a longer chapter and just a hint...Next chapter will be a bit more dramatic and action packed then my usual chapters ^^

...And you didnt find the notes funny T__T Thats what I tried to do~...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:40 pm

Reiko wrote:

Of course not. It was something I just had to say at the moment. I thought It'd be funny. Besides, I got a date with a cool kitty of mine in an hour. So sorry.

But anyway, I agree with Siafu. The story seems rushed, but still is good. Please continue on with it.
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:43 pm

Reiko wrote:

Hehe i did this chapter short to keep people interested ^^ Hehe I'm going to go into more detail about the nightmare....Buut I wasnt try to shoot for Mark Twain with this ^^

Since I have been gone so long I wanted to release something quick to snag back fans thenmake a longer chapter and just a hint...Next chapter will be a bit more dramatic and action packed then my usual chapters ^^

...And you didnt find the notes funny T__T Thats what I tried to do~...

*shrugs* It's just not my thing. I find the purpose of fiction, of any kind, is complete immersion-author's notes just sort of break the mood for me.
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:55 pm

I read this. Reiko's pretty cute. *pats Reiko on the head and gives her a doggy treat*
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:56 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Reiko wrote:

Of course not. It was something I just had to say at the moment. I thought It'd be funny. Besides, I got a date with a cool kitty of mine in an hour. So sorry.

But anyway, I agree with Siafu. The story seems rushed, but still is good. Please continue on with it.

Myeh you all and your rushing xD...And ignore Reiko ^^ She's confused by such 'pet-names' and such like Fido ^^

Reiko blinks. "Did you say kitty?!"

And as for Siafu I guess we got different views for a story >.> i use the notes as a way to kid with the reader...I have tried that full immersion thing and i lost interest so im writing like his to keep reader interest and myself interested...i'll just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:56 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
I read this. Reiko's pretty cute. *pats Reiko on the head and gives her a doggy treat*

*Reiko murrs and giggles* Oooo now this is better =3
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:43 pm

Reiko wrote:

Myeh you all and your rushing xD...And ignore Reiko ^^ She's confused by such 'pet-names' and such like Fido ^^

Reiko blinks. "Did you say kitty?!"

Oh. Sorry. I'll remember that the next time I compliment one of your good stories.

Oh, and yes, I said "kitty". I know that makes you hungry, but this cat-girl is not on the menu.
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:44 pm

O.o... *wipes bloody nose* Damn, that was perhaps more descriptive than I'm used to. Well done, I think you only really changed tenses on certain parts which threw me off a bit but you got right back on track again.

You grade:

A+!

I don't have any real good rewards so you'll have to settle for a slice of pie. *places a pie on top of a neko-girl* I dare you to eat them both at the same time! Quickly, before she unties herself.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:56 am

Ohh great to see the continuation of this story Razz
I kinda feel sorry for the poor Kristen, obliged to live so close to two hungry ( and horny for one ) predator XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:37 am

Great chapter Very Happy
I admit it surprise me a lot Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Say, Reiko, how would you like to become a part of one of my stories, mor specifically Sonic Dimensions? You would be a part of Shadow's storyline. And, I've got more doggy treats and Nekos if you want some. *looks around to see Kally and Hope scowling at him* What? I certainly don't mean you. Geez! Oh, and Reiko, no eating Kally or Hope please. Kally is Graveripper's character and a major part of the story and Hope is Zoekin's character who frequently visits the set. The last thing I need is Tanya strapping me to her torture rack just because you ate her niece. pale
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:27 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Say, Reiko, how would you like to become a part of one of my stories, mor specifically Sonic Dimensions? You would be a part of Shadow's storyline. And, I've got more doggy treats and Nekos if you want some. *looks around to see Kally and Hope scowling at him* What? I certainly don't mean you. Geez! Oh, and Reiko, no eating Kally or Hope please. Kally is Graveripper's character and a major part of the story and Hope is Zoekin's character who frequently visits the set. The last thing I need is Tanya strapping me to her torture rack just because you ate her niece. pale

*Reiko blushes and woofs* Um sure....Could i get sa link to your story though? I haven't read it Embarassed Embarassed But I would really like to and I'd like to get added =3
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:44 pm

Here's links to the current chapters I have done:

Prologue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:47 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Here's links to the current chapters I have done:

Prologue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Hehe Sonic really isn't my bag but I am definitely interested ^^ I have read the prologue and chapter 1 and I like it I really do =3 I wouldn't mind at all if Reiko was added ^^
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:05 pm

Hi Reiko, I remember you from Eka's... though I just turned 18, an edited video tributing Karbo's work got me hooked. I'm making a story about my character through Felarya and is heavily influenced about the elements. The link to the prologue is in my sig, and I started making terms to explain some sorta ambigous stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:08 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Hi Reiko, I remember you from Eka's... though I just turned 18, an edited video tributing Karbo's work got me hooked. I'm making a story about my character through Felarya and is heavily influenced about the elements. The link to the prologue is in my sig, and I started making terms to explain some sorta ambigous stuff.

Neh really? Um cool xD lol we can chat more in messages if you like xP Hehe don't wanna fill the forum with chatty stuffs xD
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:48 pm

Wooo Chapter 8! enjoy =3 this one is a wee bit more actiony ^^

Chapter 8

The young, the old, the berserker and the pup.

Sandy yawned, it was early morning, the sun was trickling into the Chidokai foliage. It was Sandy’s shift at watch, she was a small human girl, a Ak-47 slung over her shoulder. Sandy was a rather pretty girl with a slim figure and a nice set of breasts. She wore tight fitting camo clothing and thick army boots on her feet. She was just a normal girl, born in Negav from parents that were transported to Felarya by a portal.
The girl shook her head, fighting back the drowsiness as she looked at her watch, seeing what the time was she sighed happily…shifts over. Turning around she started to walk back to camp. Camp was made up of thirty different tents that housed about fifty people, this was a monster slaying group. This bunch were scouring the forests for any foul being that would endanger any sense of 'human' living.
There were men and women of all colors, creeds, species and sizes. They wore armor made of leather, iron, Kevlar. It was a mix of all the time lines in one area. Sandy entered camp, walking up to a big paladin man and nodded to him.
“Marcus your shift.” She said, rubbing her eyes.
“Yeah sure thing.” He nodded and started walking off.
Sandy started walking over to her tent, outside of it a rather built but aged man was sitting there. He wore blood red samurai style armor, a demonic kabuki-mask laying on the side of the stump he sat on. Across his lap laid a long katana, he was polishing the blade. The man had a brisling grey mustache and his hair was a unkempt mess of gray hair as well. A red eye-patch concealed his missing right eye while his left was staring at the perfect blade on his lap, the metal made of a great magical steel…it never chipped, never dulled….only got dirty.
“Hiroto…you’re still up.” Sandy asked dully.
The man took a moment to pull his attention away from the sword, all he has known for his life was the blade in his lap, only recently had he made friends with another human being…that was Sandy. The two met as they joined this party.
“I cannot sleep…Very…Bad nightmares.” He says pausing to try and find the right words, it was evident that English wasn’t his first language.
“For three days I haven’t seen you sleep a wink…That isn’t healthy you know, if we get in a battle you’ll be the first to go.” Sandy said berating.
“Even if…my legs were cut off…I…I would have a better chance at survival then…anyone here.” He said playfully.
Sandy smiled and giggled, she always thought his cool demeanor a welcome grace from the tight asses of this party.
“Yeah I bet… I’d love to see you in combat.” She said and smiled a bit.
A twinkle suddenly glittered through the old warriors eyes, a remembrance…or a thought…or a vision.
“You won’t have to wait long…” He muttered.

Out in the forest the paladin trekked through the foliage to get to the watching area about 30 yards from camp. His mighty war hammer in hand he looked around with hawk eyes, swearing he caught the glimmer of ivory hair before an arrow slammed into his throat.

Around the camp a great horn blast sounded as maruanding invaders began to close in, Dridders and hundreds of them were blasting war horns for their clan to surround the hunters camp, their charge sending the camp into shock.
Sandy’s knee’s quaked as she saw the great tide of dridders of all shapes and sizes surround the camp. They wore and wielded items collected from their meals. Many of the more well of members of the Dridders wore spiked armor crafted by great dridder smiths. The hunters did their best to old off the tide, firing guns and arrows into the crowds, grenades erupted sending pieces of dridders into the air, and when the dridders came in close they fought bitterly with sword, axe and dagger.
All of this effort was in vain however, the creatures began pushing everyone into the center of the camp, the party could look up to watch three sixty foot tall dridders storm into the area, stomping into the crowds of their own kind to get towards the survivors, wanting a piece of the meals for themselves.
Sandy whimpered firing off several rounds of her gun into the mass of dridders, but for ever kill she made ten dridders took the fallen place. She was in shock, this sudden attack was so unwarranted…and how could there be so many. Before Sandy knew it the tide surged towards her, rank-after-rank of cackling dridders came at her. She froze up, paralyzed with fear…soon she would just be a meal to these beasts.
Then in a flash a hero jumped in-front of the tide, his sword swift and precise, no swing or stab missed a vital organ or flesh.
Hiroto stood tall as he protected Sandy, slicing away scores of the monsters. “Sandy cover my back!” He ordered her.
Sandy nodded, reloading her rifle and continued to fire.
The giant dridders stomped into camp, reaching down to grab scoops of what remained of the survivors, dropping them into their hungry maws. A particularly beautiful raven haired dridder picked up a knight boy and a sorceress girl. She dropped them both into her mouth, rolling them around on her soft gooey tongue before she heaved her head back and swallowed, forcing the two down into her tight throat at once, the pair sliding down into her belly only a few moments later.
Sandy reached to her belt, fingering around it to find a new clip to her rifle and whimpered…out of ammo…Clenching the handle to her combat knife she pulled it out, pressing her back to Hiroto.
“We-we ar-are screwed aren’t we…” Sandy said, her voice barely over a whimper, the two were the only one’s left, completely surrounded by the horde…the other had either been killed, eaten or cocooned and saved for later!
“I won’t die…alone…at least.” He said.
“How romantic.” Sandy said, actually managing to get herself to giggle.
“I mean them…I’ll kill them all~” Hiroto said, anger and power surging in his one good eye.
Looking up at one of the giant dridders, her hand loomed towards them. Hiroto rushed forward, he seemed determine enough to take down a giant by himself.
But, like in a movie, right before her hand came down she stopped. Behind her the earth rose up above her head like a great fly swatter and came down, smashing her into the dirt below, crushing countless little dridders beneath the giant and the swatter. Atop the descending swatter, Sandy and Hitoro could see a bright, blond haired woman sitting atop the swatter, a closer look showed that it was a dog-girl.
The dridders looked in horror as their giant sister was smashed, the other two giants growled, they didn’t take kindly to the killing of a sister. The dridder on the right was sudden slammed across the neck by a great naga tail, the force breaking the neck and sending her hurtling into the ground.
The naga then proceeded to pounce atop the other stunned dridder, wrapping her tail around the dridders waist and squeezes as she pummeled at the dridder’s face with her fists, on her face was a primal grin, showing that she enjoyed this combat, she enjoyed this killing.
The dog-girl smiled from atop the great mass of the swatter then looked at the samurai and the girl, grinning. “Ooo there are some survivors.” She said with a bright grin as she tapped the swatter and great earth made tendrils swelled out sweeping across the camp and smashing smaller dridders away…the dridders were soon driven into a route and began to flee in terror.
Hiroto fell back to Sandy, they looked at the dog-girl and naga. “We are still screwed aren’t we…” Sandy said.
Hiroto didn’t show any signs of fear. He watched the naga constrict the life out of the last giant dridder before she turned her attention on the fleeing dridders, she picked up great clumps of them, balling them up in her hands before she stuffed them into her hungry cheeks, swallowing down great mouth fulls of them. The bulges traveling down her throat only to disappear into her chest cavity and swelling her stomach out.
The dog-girl almost seemed surprised. “Holy shit…Cynthia’s going crazy…hope she doesn’t make Kristen wet herself…” She said and then grinned at Hiroto and Sandy.
“Sup! I’m Reiko…And you two will be warming up in my tummy.” She said and smiled.
Hiroto kept his hands on the handle to his blade. Reiko grinned at the two. “You know I have never eaten a boy…and your kinda wrinkly…maybe I’ll give you too Cynthia…give me that cutie behind you!”
Sandy eeped she wished she had ammo for her rifle, she could try to take the dog out at a distance…but that naga would tear her to shreds. She looked up at Hiroto his face was as solid and unmoving as granite…he couldn’t seriously want to fight them, Sandy thinks.
Reiko jumped off the swatter and landed daintily on the ground smiling cutely she walked towards the two and Hiroto broke into a dead sprint towards her. Reiko blinks and smiles, stomping the ground causing great pillars to rise from the ground. Hiroto danced in-between the great columns, leaping and flipping to dodge ones that nearly tossed him into the air.
Reiko blinked. “Wow for an old guy your quick!” She said and watched him approach her, his sword slicing at her with blurring speed, yet she weaved around them as easily as Hiroto could swing them.
It was a duel between great warriors, and despite Reiko’s voluptuous beauty and innocent face she was an amazing fighter, despite how she has been running from every engagement thus far.
Hiroto grunted as he kept fighting, every second his body grew more fatigued yet he fought harder his sword whirling in great arcs only to find home in the dirt clods beneath their feet.
“Witch! Taste my steel!” He shouted and lept , his arms held over his head as he brought his sword down for Reiko’s head. The dog-girl meeped at such a seem less attack, tapping the ground the earth exploded from the ground and enveloped both her and Hiroto.
Sandy gasped as she saw Hiroto’s sword cut through the stone but also he the earth compress around the berserker man.
Reiko let out a pleased sigh, Hiroto had chopped through the stone yet it stopped only an inch above her skull. Hiroto was wrapped up in the earth, if Reiko wished she could squeeze him into nothing…yet when she tapped her foot the earth retracted back to its hope, the tired old man collapsed on the ground.
“Wooo! You had me scared there old man! I thought little ol’ me was gonna have two heads…But humans are weak…which is surprising that your so skilled…oh well…you may have some use to me.” She said and rubbed under her chin. “Whats your name?” She asked.
“Hiroto…and I will never serve you.” He said rising to his knees.
“Well I saved your life and spared it…you owe me for double counts!” She said and snickered.
He gritted his teeth. “I will never serve you!”
“Then you’ll die! Listen I’m on a quest and I’ll be damned if I’ll let some human give me shit! Now you owe me two strikes! And god knows how I’ll get welcomed in Negav…I’d like a sword as skilled as yours at my back.” She nods and looks over at Sandy, drooling a bit she licked her lips. “As much as I want to eat that piece of meat….I guess I could take her too…” She said and nodded.
Hiroto stared at her with his one good eye, inspecting her for truth then growled, sheathing his sword. “Fine…You’ll explain me more about this quest your on…but get that naga under control…she’s scaring Sandy.” He said and walked over to the human girl, starting to converse with her.
Reiko blinked at Cynthia walking over to her, the naga had Kristen in the collar as she growled, punching the fleeing dridders, smashing more with her tail and occasionally devouring some of them. Her stomach was a large round beach ball from all of the dridders she had eaten. Of course to Reiko’s view that ‘beach ball belly’ was a humongous mountain.
“CYNTHIA! By Serra take it easy, they are retreating.” Reiko said, sweating a bit, she never saw Cynthia in combat…and if Hiroto was considered a berserker then Cynthia was the greatest demon in all the layers of hell.
The naga swung at the ground tills he was punching up dirt, then hearing Reiko’s voice she started to return to reality she lost herself to the combat, memories of her past having carried her mind away.
“WHAT!” She screamed then gasped a bit, shaking her head. “What~ I’m busy~”
Reiko meeped at the scream then looked at her. “Well come on the fights over we won, you can settle down…and you ate too so your lucky!” She said.
Reiko’s voice was nearly negated by the loud growing and churning inside of Cynthia’s belly, even now she was digesting. The large belly shifted and pushed out in all kinds of different directions the walls churning around the poor meals as inside the great pool of acids were building around the countless dridders the acids working at their flesh breaking them down. In this short amount of time Cynthia’s belly was already starting to shrink down. Cynthia truly had an amazing metabolism.
Reiko woofed. “You can take it easy ya know…” She said.
“My parents told me to never show mercy to dridders nor shall they ever receive it from me, if I find them I kill them….I don’t care whether they are babies I’ll kill them…” Cynthia said her eyes a deep blazing fire of hatred, she looked so angry she appeared as if she’d tear through her own stomach to get a chance to eat the dridders again.
Reiko wanted to ask Cynthia about her past because this was such a startling revelation to her…yet Cynthia continued to talk as if Reiko had asked.
“I was once part of a great naga clan…we were feared in the forests all around Felarya, we were known as vicious warriors and I’m sure you saw that I am that…but our strength waned over the years then we were attacked by a large horde of dridders I was wounded and retreated into the woods…doing such an act while my clan fought is worse then death….it is betrayal to the clan…I was destined to be destroyed with my clan…but I instead ran…I am a disgraced naga…A no-name in these forests…a nameless ghost…or should be one.” She said and growled, balling up her fist.
Reiko blinked. “Wow….deep….” That was all she could say to such a tale. “Um…well how about you get Kristen down from there and we can set up camp…I’ll make a big ol’ hut for you too sleep in you, wonderful psychotic little naga you!’ Reiko said nervously.
‘She is so gonna kill me~….’ Reiko thinks then blinks ‘why doesn’t she?’ peering at the naga she saw no gleam in that naga’s eyes to kill her anymore…it was both a nice thought but a strange one.
Cynthia reached into the collar and pulled out a very pale looking Kristen. The naga set the elf before Reiko, Kristen was shivering at such a front row seat to the horror of Cynthia’s anger.
“Go talk to those two humans over there…I wanna talk to Cynthia.” Reiko said. Kristen was more then happy to get away from Cynthia.
“What do you want, pup?” Cynthia asked, leaning against a great tree.
“Mistress~” Reiko said with a glare. “And why don’t you want to kill me?” she asked.
“Well I tried…like when I told you that there was that ‘party’ ahead of us…and you met that Crisis naga…I was trying to get you killed.” She nodded. “
Reiko blinked and growled. “Thanks~”
“Hey you asked….but more serious….in my clan we always have to respect the ones that bested us in combat….you bested me…so I’ll be as obedient as possible…which will be very difficult sense you are such a small little bothersome runt.”
Reiko heard this, her ears flopping in anger as she gritted her teeth. “Thanks I guess…again…I guess…just so long as I don’t digest in that stomach…”
“Oh trust me there’s still possibility of that, once you get that stone and you’re my size I’m going to challenge you to a fight and we’ll see who bests who then.” Cynthia said with an evil grin.
Reiko never felt so scared…

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:46 pm

awesome, short but awesome

also
Reiko wanted to ask Cynthia about her pat <--- past?
and
Kristen was more tehn happy... then?

thought id point those out if they are errors if not im an idiot
Back to top Go down
http://dreadis.deviantart.com
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:49 pm

Oh thank you I'll fix those =3
Back to top Go down
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:53 pm

no problem just trying to help
Back to top Go down
http://dreadis.deviantart.com
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:05 pm

thats really a low blow. starting with a chapter centered around other characters, and Reiko already wants to eat them. I think I'll cry if she does. ;_;

either way another excellent chapter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next