Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)

Go down 
+28
Anime-Junkie
rockninja
Warrior3000
Haar
togaoki
Mickilla
TheCountAlucard666
bigman27622
Googlememan
mikeimp
dreadis
Shady Knight
dlausactor6373
The Rev
Malahite
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Davis
lami
Siafu789
mangamastermind
Spykeofkonoha
Cypress
Oskaija
Karbo
gwadahunter2222
Pendragon
Wario-Man
Reiko
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:19 pm

Great chapter again ^_^

Cynthia ftw XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:38 pm

Heh, nice job. I'm curious though; why didn't Hiroto just commit harikari? Was it because of of the girl? Heh, more than likely but I thought I'd ask. After all, samurai were known for staying loyal to their friends after all.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:59 pm

Spykeofkonoha wrote:
Heh, nice job. I'm curious though; why didn't Hiroto just commit harikari? Was it because of of the girl? Heh, more than likely but I thought I'd ask. After all, samurai were known for staying loyal to their friends after all.

It is partially due to Sandy yes ^^ But also because he does owe Reiko for saving his life from the dridders and for sparing his life...Plus he isn't like the uber samurai ^^

...Plus that would be just lame to have him die like that xD
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:46 pm

Reiko wrote:
Spykeofkonoha wrote:

It is partially due to Sandy yes ^^ But also because he does owe Reiko for saving his life from the dridders and for sparing his life...Plus he isn't like the uber samurai ^^

...Plus that would be just lame to have him die like that xD

Heh, true and since you did do such a good job of building up his character. Still, someone had to ask the question for those who may not understand. In any case... I'd give you a cookie or something for a job well done but... they seem to be gone.

Dizzy *flies off with the entire stash*
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:29 am

Haha! A good action pack'd story goin on here dood, great work

Cynthia's a real savage it's absolutely inticing...yet scary XP, Keep the good stories rollin'
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:40 am

Another great chapter here.

Cynthia sure was scary.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:00 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Another great chapter here.

Cynthia sure was scary.

I had to make a character who wasn't secretive about her evil side =3 I love how all of the Felarya naga's are cute or lusting but you need one hard ass evil one =3
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:22 pm

great chapter cheers
I learn many interesting thing about Cynthia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:26 pm

Wooo! Chapter 9 ^^ And this one includes the bustiest naga Vivian in it =3

Chapter 9

I’m in love~

Here she was again….Reiko was wandering through the woods alone. Cynthia had told her again that there were some adventuring cat-girls in the forest and like a dope Reiko believed it again. Yes, you might remember Reiko getting told that the last time this was told this, Cynthia wanted her killed out there….Reiko isn’t known for the wisest of girls.
Strutting along she grumbled a bit. “Stupid Cynthia~ she should have told me how far out they were….hey wait…” she thinks, the light bulb suddenly turning on.
“AHH! That bitch! She lured me out again!” Reiko said and runs her paws into her hair, frazzling it around in her frustration, looking around though she blinked and woofed.
“Wait….How do I get back~….” She said and gasped. “Oh shit~”
Looking around in all directions she grumbled, her tail laying back limply. “This way looks good~” She said and started to walk North West.
She traveled for about ten minutes, she was happy that it hadn’t rained for awhile so the soil was at least solid and not mud.
She blinked as she saw light pooling through the foliage in an outcropping ahead of her, blinking she looked around for any predators and scampered forward, wondering if there was a lake there.
Leaving the cover of the forest she looked around then froze, her body not tensing, but relaxing her eyes going wide as she looked up…what she was looking at was a sleeping naga…and it wasn’t fear that consumed Reiko…it was admiration.
The naga was a real beauty, laying on her side on top of her coiled tail, which acted like a large bed for her huge body. She had long light purple hair that matched well with her violet flesh. She had a seductive frame with large breasts that even naga’s would deem big. Every inch of the naga just oozed sensuality…this was the naga Vivian. The famous lust mage naga of Felarya…of course Reiko didn’t know this.
Even when the naga was asleep her body had erotic power of weak little minds…like Reiko. The dog-girl couldn’t help but run towards the huge naga, great placing her hand on the hard, cold scales of the naga’s body.
“Excuse me?” She called upwards, getting no reply.
“EXCUSE ME!” Reiko called and suddenly the tail shifted. The great mass of the naga wiggling as she hefted her head up.
“What I’m up~” Vivian said, her voice strong yet beautiful, the crash of a serene waterfall.
The big naga lowered her glittering eyes down to the tiny little dog-girl she could sense the arousal rising from the little dog-girl. She found it surprising that prey would try to awaken her, she was used to luring meals with her body sure, but not when she is asleep.
“I’m Reiko! I’m a predator like you! And I really like your body…” Reiko said a bright red blush all over her face.
Vivian smiled at the little cutie, deciding maybe to hide her hunger and play with this pup. “Vivian is the name.” She said her voice was so sweet, the sounds ringing in Reiko’s floppy ears. The dog-girl’s paws immediately ran over her moistened crotch.
Vivian smiled as she reached down to grab Reiko, hoisting her into the air she dangled the doggy playfully.
“Ooooo aren’t you a horny little thing…aren’t you in heat?” Vivian asked playfully.
“I’m always horny~ If I’m in heat it doesn’t really change anything~” She said and blushed hotly.
“Hmmmn interesting….tell me Reiko, would you like to play?” Vivian asked with a soft smile, those luscious lips curling back.
“I’d love too I really would~!” Reiko said instantly not really conceiving what she was accepting.
Reiko’s heart was throbbing she felt like she was in love, and with good reason Vivian was a gorgeous woman. Watching Vivian slide Reiko over towards that big shaven pussy Reiko blinked a bit and watched Vivian.
“What are you doing?” Reiko asked and smiled as she was placed right on top of those sweet folds, blushing as she felt herself slowly sliding into the wonderful love crevasse.
“I want you to lick inside of me puppy.” Vivian said with a catty smirk on those sweet lips. Reiko like a mindless-zombie agreed with out question, burying her head into the hot folds, the walls enveloping her tongue as she licked and slurped all around. Vivian snickered. “Deeper~” She ordered, pushing the puppy’s back
Reiko was pushed forward, her shoulder and breasts getting pushed into the warm nether-lips. Vivian gripped Reiko’s legs, feeding the dog-girl into the pussy only to jerk her out then cram her back in. Reiko was treated as if she was a dildo and the dog-girl didn’t mind it at all, it’s been ages sense she had such pleasure…and she has never done something naughty with a giantess! Reiko admiration grew as did Vivian’s orgasm the dog-girls size and licking inside of her pussy made the naga blush and moan passionately.
Reiko spent a good while being pressed in and out of the pussy before she looked into the dark tunnel of the naga’s vagina watching a great tide of clear juices suddenly explode upwards and splash against her. Reiko’s tiny body was covered in the great torrent of juices. Reiko couldn’t help but cum herself fro the powerful orgasm that shot around her and her own body convulsed.
Pulling Reiko from her vagina Vivian sighed a bit, looking at the doggy and smiles. “Mmmn aren’t you a useful little puppy.” She says and licks her lips. “But after a big orgasm I like to have a meal with it.”
Now of course by this point you’d think Reiko would be thrashing and screaming ‘I’m a predator!’ but no…she stood there dangling with a smile on her face.
“Th-that…would be great, Vivian.” She said with a blush still on her cheeks.
Vivian loved it when they were in a sensual stupor, smiling she opened up her lips revealing the ruby interior of her mouth to Reiko. The walls glistened with hot sticky saliva.
NOW you would think Reiko would start freaking out she is a stubborn bitch after all…but no, even as she was placed right between those soft lips Reiko smiled, practically throwing herself at the naga’s tongue, hugging and kissing it. Reiko groaned as she felt that tongue lick at her soft body, the tongue manipulating her breasts and rubbing against her pussy. The dog girl moaned and struggled only a little and that was from the sexual pleasure she was feeling.
Reiko came a second and third time while inside of Vivian’s mouth and she was more than eager to give Reiko these few moments of bliss…the dog-girl did taste real good. The soft flesh her tongue licked at released a cavalcade of sweet flavor from Reiko’s flesh, she tasted a lot like banana’s as Vivian finally felt Reiko relax.
Tipping her head back Vivian swallowed powerfully, forcing Reiko down into her tight hot throat. The powerful muscles pushed Reiko down towards Vivian’s awaiting belly. A small bulge swelled out Vivian’s throat as it descended. The bulge disappeared behind Vivian’s collar bone and she slid down pressing against the tight sphincter to Vivian’s belly.
Reiko slipped into the belly with a splash, landing in the hot sticky juices of previous meals and digestive enzymes. Reiko looked around in the darkness, feeling the stingy on her legs she blinked, starting to return to normal. The first thing Reiko did was let out a scream, jumping from right foot to left, trying to keep her legs from the acidic pool.
“Silly puppy, you’re just a meal now.” Vivian said and giggled.
“Wait! Come on! You’re so sexy I just wanted to have fun! This isn’t fun! I’m digesting in here!” Reiko pleaded.
“Digested?! REALLY?! Oh now how terrible.” Vivian said sarcastically and smiled as she reclined into her coils, patting her tummy, causing the walls to quake around her poor meal.
Reiko really started to struggle at this, punching and kicking at the stomach that surrounded her, causing little ripples to course through Vivian’s abdomen. This was Vivian’s favorite part, feeling her doomed meal struggling pathetically. Vivian did receive a good sense of arousal from the struggling, rubbing her fingers of the soft ripples the active meal made as Reiko wriggled all around.
Suddenly from the tree line a rustle stirred and Vivian picked her head up, looking over she smiled, seeing a fellow naga slither out. It was Crisis, the lovely blond naga slithered over to her older friend a smile on her pretty face.
“Heya Vivian! How are you! I have been looking for you everywhere I’m surprised a lazy-butt like you moved this far from the Falls!” Crisis said with her bubbly sounding voice.
“Oh yeah~ I thought it might be a little fun to get out and it was! Found myself a nice little meal.” She said, giving her tummy a few pets.
Crisis giggled and leaned towards the belly, hearing muffled little shouts. “Oooo she sounds active…I wish I ate her!”
“Oh yes, real tasty! Plus she was a dog girl…haven’t seen one of those before.” Vivian said with a smirk.
Crisis blinked, putting a finger to her own lip and gasped. ‘Wait! Did she have blond hair?”
“Yeah in two pig-tails…Why?” Vivian asked, surprised by Crisis’s sudden interest.
“Wait! That’s Reiko she isn’t food she is a friend of mine!” She blurted out suddenly. Vivian blinked and pouts. “Awww do I really have to let her out~” She whined, but Crisis’s stern demeanor made Vivian nod, slowly leaning up she began to cough and gag.
For Reiko everything started to jerk and jumble around as she was suddenly forced right up into the throat that she recently slid down. Squealing in surprise Reiko was fired right out of Vivian’s mouth and into the seductive naga’s hand. Looking around in a dizzy stupor she stopped as she looked up at Crisis.
“Crisis….Did you save me~” Reiko asked a little weakly, she was lucky to not be hurt.
“Hehehe yup! Your lucky I came puppy, Vivian is one of the quickest digesters!” She nods and smiles.
Reiko blinked, looking over at Vivian and blushed. “So sexy~” Reiko said.
Crisis blinked and giggles. “Awww does the little puppy have a crush~” The teal naga jested.
Vivian shrugged. “She wouldn’t be the first.” She said then looked at Reiko. “Why were you even wandering?”
“Well she is questing to find this stone thingy to make her all big!” Crisis said for Reiko.
“Oh? Is that why you are out? Looking for it little pup?” She asked.
Reiko blushed…this time out of embarrassment. “Yeah that’s it….” She lied.
“Hmmmn it would be interesting to see you big…might even give your race a chance of survival.” Vivian said and scratched her cheek.
Reiko leaned into the scratching. “All of the dog girls I knew are gone…as far as I know I’m the only dog girl in the forest.” Reiko said weakly.
Vivian and Crisis looked at each other, their was some sympathy the two felt for Reiko.
“I’m sure there are some out there.” Crisis eventually said.
Reiko flopped up her ear and shrugs. “I’m not concerned about that!” She said, obviously she wasn’t sad…or hiding it really well. “I just wanna get big so I can eat with you two!” She nodded, blushing at Vivian, her heart thumping a bit…obviously there was no bad blood towards the naga that nearly ended her life. “And play~” Reiko said.
Crisis giggled. “She really likes you Vivian!”
Vivian rolled her eyes. “Well she did make for a good dildo.” She said and laughed.
“Um say…do you two think you can help me get back to my pets?” Reiko asked.
Vivian blinked and Crisis smiled. “Hehe she has two pets, one of them is a naga.” Crisis said.
“You don’t say…huh…weird…Say Crisis how about you go take the pup…I think I’ll lay here for a little longer.” Vivian said and yawned.
Crisis laughed. “I think she’d prefer you took her.” Crisis said…but Vivian already fell back to sleep.
The blond naga shook her head cutely, scooping up Reiko she started to slither back into the forest. “And I wanted to ask her a question too.” Crisis pouts.
The dog-girl nuzzled into the soft flesh of Crisis’s hand. Reiko felt safe and at ease…sure she was eaten by Vivian but she couldn’t deny that she liked that busty naga. “So where are your pets?” Crisis asked.
Reiko woofed and grumbled. “I don’t know~” She said.
“Awww you got lost…well we’ll keep looking and if we can’t find them I’ll drop you off by Negav…it’s not that far away.” She said.
Reiko barked and perked up. “Really?!” She said, getting giddy…her quest has finally got them close!
Crisis heard a distant chatter, talking between several girls and a gruff sounding man…Reiko had good hearing, but Crisis’s sense of hearing was something truly remarkable.
“I hear something~” Crisis said, slithering in close. The two could see a tall aqua haired naga.
Reiko barked. “Cynthia! That whore!’ Reiko shot up to her feet.
Crisis just slithered into view. Hiroto, Sandy and Kristen gasped. Cynthia’s eyes widened and she cursed.
“FUCK! She survived!”
Crisis grumbled. “You be nice to Reiko or I’ll put you in your place.” She said waving a finger as she placed Reiko down on the ground.
“Thanks Crisis!” Reiko called up and the naga nodded to her. “Oh! Everyone! This is Crisis! She’s one of the sexiest naga’s ever!’ Reikos aid and smiled.
“Crisis the elf there is Kristen, The young human there is Sandy and the wrinkly one is Hiroto…Oh and of course my big naga pet that I told you about is Cynthia!” Reiko said and smiled.
The three small people gasped that Reiko had made friends with one of the most DEADLIEST naga’s in all of Felarya. Hiroto, Sandy and Kristen knew of all the stories about Crisis and it was amazing that they were seeing her in person. Cynthia just scoffed and was in-different to the whole situation.
Crisis waved to Cynthia and smiles. “Hehe aren’t you cute! I’m Crisis.”
Cynthia just grumbled.
“Your just as bitter as Anna….I find that so cute!” Cynthia said and giggled profusely.
“Reiko all your pets look so tasty…Maybe when you get all big we can snack on them.” She said playfully.
Reiko grinned. “Sure! That sounds great! Gotta test the powers after!” She said and giggled.

Crisis clapped. “Yay! That sounds great!” She says proudly.
“See you later though!” She said and waved. Reiko barked and waved back as she looked over at her stunned pets.
“Alright I’m back~ so let’s get going! We are close to Negav.” She nodded and glared up at Cynthia. “And you are going to get it…”

For the next couple of hours Reiko and the three other people of her size rode in the collar on Cynthia’s neck. Reiko created a muzzle that wrapped around Cynthia’s mouth, a form of punishment the naga would have to deal with as they grew closer to Negav.
“I’m gonna get that stone~ I'm gonna to become a great predator...” Reiko said as she looked out the window.
Hiroto walked up behind her, placing a tough hand on her shoulder. "It's getting late...get some sleep."
Reiko blinked at the big warrior and nodded a bit. “I guess that would be best…how close are we?” Reiko asked.
Hiroto looked out into the darkening forest. “I’d say we still have about three days till we get there…be patient we will get there, I’m more worried about how your going to get the stone.”
“I have a plan, don’t worry.” Reiko said as she laid down, yawning she went to sleep, it had been a busy day after all. Of course as she slept she thought about Vivian and how sexy she was.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:50 pm

Yikes. Talk about a "spicy encounter".
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Wow what a kinky chapter Laughing
Cynthia have better be carefull, each time she try this kind of plan, Reiko make a new giant friend XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:41 pm

*wipes blood from nose*

Keh heh heh, a great chapter here my friend a great chapter indeed
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:48 pm

O.o! ... Embarassed wow... that was... FREAKIN' AWESOME!

The detail of the scene; the vividness of the mental images! I was captured and enthralled by the mental pictures you had put in my mind... and a little on the aroused side... good thing I was more hungry than turned on though... otherwise it would have been awkward.

Nah, kidding. It was still very good and I meant what I said. You're getting better and better with each chapter. Those little '~' marks you use are usually used to indicate a sort of sing-song tone in a person's voice. I take it that Reiko was more than likely a little playful each time she used that.

In any case, great job and keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter Reiko-chan.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:31 pm

Spykeofkonoha wrote:

Nah, kidding. It was still very good and I meant what I said. You're getting better and better with each chapter. Those little '~' marks you use are usually used to indicate a sort of sing-song tone in a person's voice. I take it that Reiko was more than likely a little playful each time she used that.

Oh? the ~ are for sing song o.o I thought they were done for like, drawn out comments like

"Come on let me out~!"
in place of. "Come on let me outttt!"

or for like groaning ^^
Back to top Go down
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:51 pm

(looks for peroxide...)these blood stains are never going to come out

very nice no problems i could see but i wasn't really looking at the spelling doubt anyone was

also i thought thats what the ~ was used for too
Back to top Go down
http://dreadis.deviantart.com
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:49 am

Reiko wrote:
Oh? the ~ are for sing song o.o I thought they were done for like, drawn out comments like

"Come on let me out~!"
in place of. "Come on let me outttt!"

or for like groaning ^^

Hmm... I believe they can be both. It just really depends on how the tone of voice is described in the narrative portion.

Oh! I forgot completely! If they come before and after the dialog then it's sing song but if it comes after only then it's a drawn out sentence. Still, it helps if it's described in the narrative as well... to prevent people from going "Huh?" like I did. ^^;
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:05 am

when it comes to grammar im <- a total noob

IIRC, when you want to draw out a comment though, i think its o-u----t
but like i said i have no idea what im talking about.

anyway, great story. I almost thought Reiko was done for.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:08 pm

Reiko wrote:
Woof! Here it is! Chapter 6 that I have been waiting to write ^^ I feel so honored karbo helped me to capture the flavor of one of his characters!

The quest has been created and the cat-grils are gonna get it! Please enjoy!

I had to post it in two sections because of how big it was! heres part 1

Chapter 6

A stone?

Chapter 6

A stone?

It was morning, and Reiko was walking alone through the forest.

Reiko and her two pets had spent last night enjoying there food, Reiko and Cynthia delighted as their meals struggled and squirmed hopelessly as they processed their meals. Cynthia and Rieko were nice enough o go get that roasted slug for Kristen so she at least had something to eat last night.
Now why would Reiko be wondering out in the forest on her lonesome? Well Cynthia had her hand in that…just to mess with the poor dog-girl she lied and said that she saw adventurers walk that way…So Reiko decided to go do some quick reconnaissance on this…being the gullible puppy that she so is. Cynthia was also hoping the dog-girl would get gobbled up for it too.
She had been walking for a good half-hour, she had been wandering for a long time, completely aimless.
“Man I am so hungry~ Where are these stupid adventurers….”
The funny thing was there wasn’t supposed to be any adventurers, but ahead Reiko saw plumes of campfire smoke!
“Ahh! There it is! Hehehe lets go see how many of them there are!” Reiko said to nobody in particular as she scampered through the bushes, being ever so sneaky as she poked her head out of the large leaves to look out over at the band of cat-girls.
It was a large band indeed…must have been twenty cat-girls gathered around a burning fire. Three carriages arranged around the fire showed that this was a caravan. Reiko clapped her hands eagerly, drool pouring from her lips as she left the bushes and started to run back towards home.
Now this was one of her Reiko moments…Where no other sense mattered, where all she was thinking only about the meal…It might have been nice to notice that there was a teal scaled tail tip wiggling out into the opening. Like I said might have been nice…but she didn’t notice and Reiko’s foot caught the tip and she tripped.
“Eep!” She let out as she flopped onto the ground…those breasts of hers weren’t the best air-bags…for her face at least. She whimpers, holding her forehead. “Ouch~!”
Looking around she pondered what she tripped on…then it happened again…that familiar looming feeling and the dark shadow getting cast over her. Reiko began to perspire as she gulped, spinning around she saw a tall, beautiful naga.
She had soft, fair skin and a young innocent face. Her teal colored eyes gawked down at Reiko, they carried a sense of playfulness that Reiko had never seen in a nagas eyes before. The naga had hair that poured down her back like a golden river. She had such a supple, shining body that Reiko couldn’t help but be envious of. She stood some 75 feet tall…Or Reiko guessed, she couldn’t think straight now anyhow, let alone figure the height of the naga before her…Wait…blonde hair, teal scales, young and sexy…It’s Crisis!!
The naga smiled. “Why what do we have here?” She said with the most bubbly voice anyone could imagine.
“H-Hi?” Reiko said confused, slowly standing back up, the hair on her neck standing up.
Crisis shot her hand out with speed that stunned Reiko as she snatched the dog-girl up. Bringing Reiko near her face she looked the dog-girl over and blinked.
“Hey…Your ears are weird…your one strange looking cat-girl…” She said.
“Wait! I’m no cat-girl! Don’t even compare me to those filthy felines! I’m a dog-girl!”
“Dog-girl?” Crisis repeats and looks her over again. “Never ate one of those before…”
“Ugh! Good! We taste terrible! You know…what with um…rolling around int eh mud and…sniffing each others butt all the tiiIIIMMEE!!” She meeped as Crisis long tongue stroked across her head, getting Reiko’s hair matted from the gooey saliva and her face frozen in fear.
“Ooooo puppy tastes really good…”
“Wait! Wait-wait-wait! You’re a smart beautiful naga obviously! But come on…you can tell I’m a predator right? I mean look at me! I’m a predator…Predators can’t eat predators.”
Crisis blinks and giggles. “Hehehe that’s funny, you trying to trick me?…That’s the lamest one yet…Your to small to be a predator…Besides no one has ever tricked me…” she said then blinked.
Reiko growled ‘If one more person says that!!!’ she thinks before she speaks. “Well wait! There is a small camp- site near here! Wouldn’t you rather go there and eat! I mean I’m only one meal…There had to be like twenty back over there!”
Crisis giggled cutely. “Oh come on…Your just trying to trick me again…Nah I’ll go with the meal I’ve got.”
Reiko felt sick as she couldn’t convince the naga to not eat her. Struggling weakly she watched as the naga’s mouth opened up for her. Crisis’s tongue danced as Reiko was placed on top of it, the tongue slipping back into the maw with Reiko. The wet, saliva coated flesh of Crisis’s mouth was more then happy to accept Reiko. The dog-girl flailed around, struggling as she punched at the naga’s lips.
“Let me out! Please! Come on The girls might go on the move!” she pleaded, only to feel Crisis tongue slide up between her legs. Reiko let out a pleasured moan before the tip of the tongue whapped her in the face. Reiko tumbled over backward right towards the entrance of Crisis’s throat…all Reiko could think of was that this is the end of her…but as she looked up she saw Crisis uvula. Reiko made a gamble, shooting her arms out to grab hold of the dangling uvula. Catching it in her hands she squealed with joy, though as she tugged on the appendage, Crisis started to gag and cough…and like the dryad before, Reiko was pushed back out of Crisis’s mouth, flying into the air…but unlike the dryad Crisis put up her hands and caught her in her palms!
“Nice try doggy…Hey stop wiggling~!” Crisis said and grumbled as Reiko kicked and squirmed around, pushing against the fingers that tried to constrict her as she rolled out of the hands. Reiko flew down to the ground, gasping as she realized it was hard. Growling she slammed into the ground hard, right on her side as she gasped…this pain beated getting digested as she got up and ran right around Crisis, who gasped and started to follow Reiko.
Reiko panted, she could hear Crisis closing in on her with ease, Crisis’s large soft hands reaching out to grab her. Reiko meeped and rolled out of the way, running around the trunk of a tree, only to watch Crisis tail tip weave around the other end and cut her off. Reiko skidded to a halt just in time to watch the tail hammer the ground in front of her and she cut to the left.
“Damnit! I’m running away from the camp!” Reiko shouts, looking back to see Crisis’s playful face watching her movements….Crisis didn’t care about Reiko’s pleading, just the joy of the hunt.
Reiko kept running through the forest, diving into bushes, only to have Crisis’s hand come down and crush her cover. Reiko scampered out of the ruined braches every time and whimpers ‘she’s so fast and strong…’ Reiko thought and got worried. Continuing her chase she looked around the various holes in the ground, worried that there were dridders inhabiting them. It might be a good ploy to let a naga fight off dridders while she escaped…but it was just as likely she would be feeding herself to the dridders and handing Crisis over like a free meal…or Crisis gets away and Reiko gets trapped!
“Gya!! What the hell am I gonna do!” Reiko shouts in anger.
She leapt and dodged three more attacks from Crisis’ hands and tail. Crisis smiled proudly ‘Hehehe you’re a quick one!”
“Please! Stop it!” Reiko plea’s as she kept dodging, leaping over her hands and tail, it was like a hundred yard dash….only it’s a hell of a lot more yards and if you fall you get eaten…
Reiko was panting and whimpering, her legs pumping heavily, her legs burn as she grew tired, the continual pumping and the pain she took to her side was making Reiko fatigued. Her eyes began to flutter as they closed as she began to slow down. Crisis tail swooped around to envelope the area in teal scales. Reiko opened her eyes only tin time to see the wall of scales before she ran into it. Rebounding she hit her butt on the grass. Whimpering she spun around to look up at Crisis…this was it…
The large naga had some sweat up on her brow, which she quickly wiped away as she smiles. “Oooo that was fun, puppy! I guess it’s time to end the little game though.” She smiled, reaching out.
“Oh please! Listen to me! There is a camp of cat-girls back there!!” She shouts.
Crisis blinked and paused. “You didn’t tell me they were cat-girls….Those are my favorite!”
“Well sorry…two big lips were around me when I shouted it!” She said nervously but with a hint of agitation.
“Hmmmmn I guess I might trust you…Just a little! …And if you run I can guarantee a full night stay in the Crisis hotel.” She said, patting her tummy.
‘T-That’s fine! Cause I’m not lying! You can even hold me in your hand so I can’t escape! I promise!”
Crisis contorted her face, a little wary, but she picked up Reiko, and the dog-girl didn’t squirm…so maybe she could trust the puppy. “Alright! Head back west! “ Reiko nods and points in the direction of the camp and Crisis started to slither there. She saw the plumes of smoke then loomed over the camp. Crisis began to drool.
“It’s….a camp of cat-girls!”

Gah! I didn't realize that my Girlfriend's character "Rua" was described exacrly as Crisis 0.o Teal scales, teal eyes, and blonde hair! Go figure :/ lol I'll change Rua' description!
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Woof sorry everyone....Chapter 10 will be out hopefully bu the end of the week....

Things have been kinda hard on this pup >.< and I haven't been feeling the best...so i am going to work on it...and i hope you all will enjoy it when its done.
Back to top Go down
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:39 pm

Reiko wrote:
Woof sorry everyone....Chapter 10 will be out hopefully bu the end of the week....

Things have been kinda hard on this pup >.< and I haven't been feeling the best...so i am going to work on it...and i hope you all will enjoy it when its done.

dont push yourself to hard and i cant wait for chapter 10
Back to top Go down
http://dreadis.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:46 pm

Don't you worry, Reiko. Just focus on getting better. We can wait for your story. Right, everybody?

*looks around with a menacing grin*
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Don't you worry, Reiko. Just focus on getting better. We can wait for your story. Right, everybody?

*looks around with a menacing grin*
You aren't intimidating me, I'm busy catching up with Ravana3k's story and I haven't started reading Reiko's stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:03 pm

It's a good thing so many people here know how to write good stories then, right?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Pendragon wrote:
It's a good thing so many people here know how to write good stories then, right?
Yeah, but that wasn't smart to omit putting a link to the previous story, especially when you have 5 pages of stories. How am I supposed to find the story with Flynn? At least he revealed his name.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:23 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
Yeah, but that wasn't smart to omit putting a link to the previous story, especially when you have 5 pages of stories. How am I supposed to find the story with Flynn? At least he revealed his name.
Whut? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next