Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)

Go down 
+28
Anime-Junkie
rockninja
Warrior3000
Haar
togaoki
Mickilla
TheCountAlucard666
bigman27622
Googlememan
mikeimp
dreadis
Shady Knight
dlausactor6373
The Rev
Malahite
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Davis
lami
Siafu789
mangamastermind
Spykeofkonoha
Cypress
Oskaija
Karbo
gwadahunter2222
Pendragon
Wario-Man
Reiko
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:41 pm

Great chapter! This is a very fun story, Reiko.

God, Reiko is so sexy when she eats...*bellows up to the sky, begging the gods* WHY, OH WHY WAS I BORN A MAN!?!

Hey, wait a minute, that's a good thing...I think...
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:45 pm

heh i like the interplay between the three... i wonder if Reiko will offer Kristen that meal that was cooking.... shes not a pred (yet) herself. It will be an interesting thing to see the three reconcile there positions with each other on the food chain.
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:13 pm

Siafu789 wrote:
Great chapter! This is a very fun story, Reiko.

God, Reiko is so sexy when she eats...*bellows up to the sky, begging the gods* WHY, OH WHY WAS I BORN A MAN!?!

Hey, wait a minute, that's a good thing...I think...

<Cynthia licks her lips down a him> Glad you like the story...meal....

Cypress wrote:
heh i like the interplay between the three... i wonder if Reiko will offer Kristen that meal that was cooking.... shes not a pred (yet) herself. It will be an interesting thing to see the three reconcile there positions with each other on the food chain.

Hehehe yeah I try to find different ways to make the story comical ^__^ And the three positons (Prey, middle, and pred) I always want to keep evident...Especially when Reiko's quest comes in!

What is this quest? Find out next chapter! Bwahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:14 pm

Ohh very nice chapter !

It flowed really well and the retort between the three were hilarious, I just loved Reiko asking to be called Mistress XD
Mhh they begin to be really attaching characters ^_^

And great vore scene as well, you descriptions are sexy as hell Very Happy
I would so like to see a bit of soft digestion, like Cynthia's meals struggling to get out and her feeling all nice, happy and a bit sleepy from all the movements in her busy and noisy stomach Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:22 pm

Karbo wrote:
Ohh very nice chapter !

It flowed really well and the retort between the three were hilarious, I just loved Reiko asking to be called Mistress XD
Mhh they begin to be really attaching characters ^_^

And great vore scene as well, you descriptions are sexy as hell Very Happy
I would so like to see a bit of soft digestion, like Cynthia's meals struggling to get out and her feeling all nice, happy and a bit sleepy from all the movements in her busy and noisy stomach Razz

....I just realized that...I haven't inclueded any digestion >.>... I suck xD

But I am always honored when you say something nice about my work xD

and as for digestion...Well thats something I'll add to chapter 6 then...Hehehe *Nudges Karbo* You know who'll have a nice digesting tummy then ^^

And who am I talking about for chapter 6 that digests peoples....FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER YOU VULTURES! xD

Yes I am a weird girl...
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:24 pm

Reiko wrote:
“Told you I’m a predator.” Reiko smiled.

<Spyke> And a cunning one at that. It seems as if the humans coming to Felarya are getting stupider and stupider... Glad I'm not completely human in this world.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:43 pm

oh a quest eh? sounds fun^^
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Great story that's I will say because everything has been said Very Happy
I like the interaction between Reiko, Cynthia and Kristen, I can stop to laugh when they argue Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:08 am

Wow that naga is a jerk, She punched that poor dryad,

heh, Reiko makes me wonder if she only eats catgirls Razz

Reiko wrote:
Cypress wrote:
heh I can see her using the Naga as a siege engine to all the neko tribes she knows about... that way everybody is happy... well not everybody XD

Food doesn't have emotions silly, so they cant get upset! So everyone is happy ^__^
If i cant have emotions how do i power my Ki blasts?

Karbo wrote:
*is smothered*
Hard to say no in such circumstances lol!

More seriously, I think this is a bit early for an entry in the wiki.. I prefer to wait to see how she will developp first Smile
But she has clearly strong points with this kind of cute-but-hungry behavior which is very Felarya-ish ! ^_^

The only thing I see is her way of eating same-sized preys.. I am not against it, I think this can be a particularity to her, but admit I have a bit of trouble on imagining/visualizing how her mouth can expand like that... Is it something of magic or natural ?
I should show you this picture then
Its not vore related, but it should give you some idea for visualizing how a pray can be taken inside, although im sure youve also seen alot of josaphinas works too right? that has good examples as well.
http://ranmahentai.ranma.ws/RanmaManga/Book16/RM16-131.html
http://ranmahentai.ranma.ws/RanmaManga/Book16/RM16-139.html
Magic could be a simple way to explain how it can occure, but simple genetics can also be a factor, If a human evolves to have the properties of snakes swallowing whole, then they will be able to and be built to do so, like Reiko, her body probably naturaly ajusts and moves to accomadate food.

and just for your benifit, If reiko existed and did eat someone like you, her stomach wouldnt burst, the human stomach is very strechy and could strench much larger than your body if pressed. the real problem is the relocation of vital organs and the blood stream, but thats getting a little nit picky when we talk fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:37 pm

Woof! Here it is! Chapter 6 that I have been waiting to write ^^ I feel so honored karbo helped me to capture the flavor of one of his characters!

The quest has been created and the cat-grils are gonna get it! Please enjoy!

I had to post it in two sections because of how big it was! heres part 1

Chapter 6

A stone?

Chapter 6

A stone?

It was morning, and Reiko was walking alone through the forest.

Reiko and her two pets had spent last night enjoying there food, Reiko and Cynthia delighted as their meals struggled and squirmed hopelessly as they processed their meals. Cynthia and Rieko were nice enough o go get that roasted slug for Kristen so she at least had something to eat last night.
Now why would Reiko be wondering out in the forest on her lonesome? Well Cynthia had her hand in that…just to mess with the poor dog-girl she lied and said that she saw adventurers walk that way…So Reiko decided to go do some quick reconnaissance on this…being the gullible puppy that she so is. Cynthia was also hoping the dog-girl would get gobbled up for it too.
She had been walking for a good half-hour, she had been wandering for a long time, completely aimless.
“Man I am so hungry~ Where are these stupid adventurers….”
The funny thing was there wasn’t supposed to be any adventurers, but ahead Reiko saw plumes of campfire smoke!
“Ahh! There it is! Hehehe lets go see how many of them there are!” Reiko said to nobody in particular as she scampered through the bushes, being ever so sneaky as she poked her head out of the large leaves to look out over at the band of cat-girls.
It was a large band indeed…must have been twenty cat-girls gathered around a burning fire. Three carriages arranged around the fire showed that this was a caravan. Reiko clapped her hands eagerly, drool pouring from her lips as she left the bushes and started to run back towards home.
Now this was one of her Reiko moments…Where no other sense mattered, where all she was thinking only about the meal…It might have been nice to notice that there was a teal scaled tail tip wiggling out into the opening. Like I said might have been nice…but she didn’t notice and Reiko’s foot caught the tip and she tripped.
“Eep!” She let out as she flopped onto the ground…those breasts of hers weren’t the best air-bags…for her face at least. She whimpers, holding her forehead. “Ouch~!”
Looking around she pondered what she tripped on…then it happened again…that familiar looming feeling and the dark shadow getting cast over her. Reiko began to perspire as she gulped, spinning around she saw a tall, beautiful naga.
She had soft, fair skin and a young innocent face. Her teal colored eyes gawked down at Reiko, they carried a sense of playfulness that Reiko had never seen in a nagas eyes before. The naga had hair that poured down her back like a golden river. She had such a supple, shining body that Reiko couldn’t help but be envious of. She stood some 75 feet tall…Or Reiko guessed, she couldn’t think straight now anyhow, let alone figure the height of the naga before her…Wait…blonde hair, teal scales, young and sexy…It’s Crisis!!
The naga smiled. “Why what do we have here?” She said with the most bubbly voice anyone could imagine.
“H-Hi?” Reiko said confused, slowly standing back up, the hair on her neck standing up.
Crisis shot her hand out with speed that stunned Reiko as she snatched the dog-girl up. Bringing Reiko near her face she looked the dog-girl over and blinked.
“Hey…Your ears are weird…your one strange looking cat-girl…” She said.
“Wait! I’m no cat-girl! Don’t even compare me to those filthy felines! I’m a dog-girl!”
“Dog-girl?” Crisis repeats and looks her over again. “Never ate one of those before…”
“Ugh! Good! We taste terrible! You know…what with um…rolling around int eh mud and…sniffing each others butt all the tiiIIIMMEE!!” She meeped as Crisis long tongue stroked across her head, getting Reiko’s hair matted from the gooey saliva and her face frozen in fear.
“Ooooo puppy tastes really good…”
“Wait! Wait-wait-wait! You’re a smart beautiful naga obviously! But come on…you can tell I’m a predator right? I mean look at me! I’m a predator…Predators can’t eat predators.”
Crisis blinks and giggles. “Hehehe that’s funny, you trying to trick me?…That’s the lamest one yet…Your to small to be a predator…Besides no one has ever tricked me…” she said then blinked.
Reiko growled ‘If one more person says that!!!’ she thinks before she speaks. “Well wait! There is a small camp- site near here! Wouldn’t you rather go there and eat! I mean I’m only one meal…There had to be like twenty back over there!”
Crisis giggled cutely. “Oh come on…Your just trying to trick me again…Nah I’ll go with the meal I’ve got.”
Reiko felt sick as she couldn’t convince the naga to not eat her. Struggling weakly she watched as the naga’s mouth opened up for her. Crisis’s tongue danced as Reiko was placed on top of it, the tongue slipping back into the maw with Reiko. The wet, saliva coated flesh of Crisis’s mouth was more then happy to accept Reiko. The dog-girl flailed around, struggling as she punched at the naga’s lips.
“Let me out! Please! Come on The girls might go on the move!” she pleaded, only to feel Crisis tongue slide up between her legs. Reiko let out a pleasured moan before the tip of the tongue whapped her in the face. Reiko tumbled over backward right towards the entrance of Crisis’s throat…all Reiko could think of was that this is the end of her…but as she looked up she saw Crisis uvula. Reiko made a gamble, shooting her arms out to grab hold of the dangling uvula. Catching it in her hands she squealed with joy, though as she tugged on the appendage, Crisis started to gag and cough…and like the dryad before, Reiko was pushed back out of Crisis’s mouth, flying into the air…but unlike the dryad Crisis put up her hands and caught her in her palms!
“Nice try doggy…Hey stop wiggling~!” Crisis said and grumbled as Reiko kicked and squirmed around, pushing against the fingers that tried to constrict her as she rolled out of the hands. Reiko flew down to the ground, gasping as she realized it was hard. Growling she slammed into the ground hard, right on her side as she gasped…this pain beated getting digested as she got up and ran right around Crisis, who gasped and started to follow Reiko.
Reiko panted, she could hear Crisis closing in on her with ease, Crisis’s large soft hands reaching out to grab her. Reiko meeped and rolled out of the way, running around the trunk of a tree, only to watch Crisis tail tip weave around the other end and cut her off. Reiko skidded to a halt just in time to watch the tail hammer the ground in front of her and she cut to the left.
“Damnit! I’m running away from the camp!” Reiko shouts, looking back to see Crisis’s playful face watching her movements….Crisis didn’t care about Reiko’s pleading, just the joy of the hunt.
Reiko kept running through the forest, diving into bushes, only to have Crisis’s hand come down and crush her cover. Reiko scampered out of the ruined braches every time and whimpers ‘she’s so fast and strong…’ Reiko thought and got worried. Continuing her chase she looked around the various holes in the ground, worried that there were dridders inhabiting them. It might be a good ploy to let a naga fight off dridders while she escaped…but it was just as likely she would be feeding herself to the dridders and handing Crisis over like a free meal…or Crisis gets away and Reiko gets trapped!
“Gya!! What the hell am I gonna do!” Reiko shouts in anger.
She leapt and dodged three more attacks from Crisis’ hands and tail. Crisis smiled proudly ‘Hehehe you’re a quick one!”
“Please! Stop it!” Reiko plea’s as she kept dodging, leaping over her hands and tail, it was like a hundred yard dash….only it’s a hell of a lot more yards and if you fall you get eaten…
Reiko was panting and whimpering, her legs pumping heavily, her legs burn as she grew tired, the continual pumping and the pain she took to her side was making Reiko fatigued. Her eyes began to flutter as they closed as she began to slow down. Crisis tail swooped around to envelope the area in teal scales. Reiko opened her eyes only tin time to see the wall of scales before she ran into it. Rebounding she hit her butt on the grass. Whimpering she spun around to look up at Crisis…this was it…
The large naga had some sweat up on her brow, which she quickly wiped away as she smiles. “Oooo that was fun, puppy! I guess it’s time to end the little game though.” She smiled, reaching out.
“Oh please! Listen to me! There is a camp of cat-girls back there!!” She shouts.
Crisis blinked and paused. “You didn’t tell me they were cat-girls….Those are my favorite!”
“Well sorry…two big lips were around me when I shouted it!” She said nervously but with a hint of agitation.
“Hmmmmn I guess I might trust you…Just a little! …And if you run I can guarantee a full night stay in the Crisis hotel.” She said, patting her tummy.
‘T-That’s fine! Cause I’m not lying! You can even hold me in your hand so I can’t escape! I promise!”
Crisis contorted her face, a little wary, but she picked up Reiko, and the dog-girl didn’t squirm…so maybe she could trust the puppy. “Alright! Head back west! “ Reiko nods and points in the direction of the camp and Crisis started to slither there. She saw the plumes of smoke then loomed over the camp. Crisis began to drool.
“It’s….a camp of cat-girls!”

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:38 pm

part 2

Reiko watched this and smiles. “See! I told you! Now go get us some breakfast!” she said, clapping happily.
The cat-girls below the giant naga were panicking, trying to gather all their supplies onto their wagons…but it was too late, Crisis was already on top of them picking them off the ground. The girls eeped trying to run to freedom, only to watch their area’s of escape disappear as Crisis coiled her tail around the whole camp...effectively sealing the cat-girls in! It was Crisis’s favorite way to trap meals. The naga quickly began to fill her hands with all the cat-girls she could grab…and she grabbed all of them!
Crisis’s hands were cupped together like a cage, holding all of the cat-girls, the kitty’s reaching out through Crisis’s woven fingers, trying to reach for freedom.
“Sorry I thought you were a liar, Dog-girl.” Crisis said with a cute smile.
“N-No problem! I’m happy to help!...And please the name is Reiko!” she nods and smiles. ‘Well…Could I have two or three of those?” Reiko asked playfully.
Crisis blinks, looking at Reiko, she quirked a brow. “Can you actually eat girls? These are pretty big for you, you know?”
Reiko grinned proudly. “Of course! Gimme one I’ll swallow her right up!”
Crisis saw how confident Reiko was in herself and she shrugged, which nearly threw Reiko off of her! The naga pressed the mass of cat-girls up against her bosom so that they couldn’t escape, pulling out a pretty green haired neko she lifted her over to Reiko’s mouth.
Reiko grinned and stretched it out in her old fashion, glomping over the cat-girls feet. Crisis watched this in amazement as she began to feed Reiko the kitty, pushing her deeper into the dog-girls mouth.
“Sugoii~…This is so cool! What a stretchy puppy!” Crisis said and crammed the kitty in harder. Reiko gasped at how forceful Crisis was while feeding her. The dog-girls maw slurping over her belly then breasts next! Making her groan proudly as her throat and belly began to swell out and wrap around the kitty, her body stretching to the contours of the girls as she felt Crisis give the final push and Reiko’s maw slurped over that green haired head. The kitty slid down into Reiko’s belly, making the gut into a large ground dome that kicked and pushed all around.
“Ugk…Buuuurp~…Miss Naga! Not so rough please!” She said, looking up to see Crisis looking at her curiously
“You swallowed her up like a snake! Hehe that’s so cool!” She said, stroking over Reiko’s belly with a large soft finger. Reiko couldn’t help but blush under such affection.
Crisis quickly grabbed two more cat-girls, one with red hair, and another with blue.
“Can you do two at once?” Crisis asked.
Reiko blinked at this question and smiled. “Ye-Yeah! Go ahead and fill me up!” Reiko said and opened her mouth up again.
Crisis giggled pleasantly as she guided the two pairs of feet into her mouth. The dog-girl slurped on them, her tongue coating the duo in her saliva, letting them slide deeper into her maw with more ease. Her mouth stretching out further then it had ever done before to take in the two struggling cat’s at once. Their hands pressing and pushing against her lips, but Crisis’s pushing and Reiko’s powerful gulping proved stronger as the dog-girl consumed the two cat-girls completely, her belly swelling out to more in-human proportions as her stomach growled and churned around the poor kitties inside.
“Buuuuurp….Oh goodness….They…They were so yummy…You have to eat some now! You’ll love them!” Reiko said enthusiastically.
Crisis blinked and looked down at the clump of 17 cat-girls blinking she smiled. “Oooo there are so many! Hehehe this is going to be great!”
Reiko watched this and smiles as she saw Crisis pluck two nekos up from the gathering and dropped them into her mouth, she licking at them playfully, loving how they wiggled and struggled all around. Reiko could see the individual bulges made in Crisis’s cheeks as they punched at the cheeks.
Then with a powerful gulp Crisis forced the two down her throat, there was a large lump that descended down into the belly. Reiko crawled up Crisis’s shoulder as she got near the naga’s throat.
Crisis was quick too stuff three more kitties into her mouth, licking at them for awhile then gulps, forcing them down into the throat, Reiko put her right hand on Crisis’s large, smooth throat, watching the bulge descend. Reiko giggled as her hand was pushed back by the sliding bulge, she could feel the kitties inside, felt them wiggling around through the thick hide of Crisis. The naga let out a few giggles at the rubbing.
“Hehehe that tickles, puppy!” Crisis said playfully.
The large naga was more then happy to continue eating, one after the other the kitties disappeared into her maw, only to slide down into her tummy. The dog-girl felt lump-after-lump of cat-girls sliding downwards. Reiko looked down to see Crisis’s belly get some girth too it, the walls swelling out to contain sixteen cat-girls, there was some significant rounding to the girls belly, despite Crisis’s side. The teal naga looked at the last crying kitty and smiled.
“And then there was one~!” Crisis said playfully, sliding out her tongue and laid the kitty down on it. The cat screamed and wiggled hopelessly as the tongue carried her into Crisis’s mouth, licking and slurping at her hungrily, giving the last kitty a bath in her sticky saliva! Then tipping her head back she gulped powerfully, letting her slide down her throat like it was a water-slide to plop down with her fellow kin in Crisis’s stomach.
“Ooooh that was so great…Thank you for telling me about this, puppy!” She smiled, reaching up to pat the doggie’s head with a finger.
“N-no problem! Oh and the name is Reiko!” She woofed and barked. “Wanna go lay down somewhere?” Reiko asked.
Crisis smiled, slowly sliding down onto the ground. “I’m Crisis! A pleasure to eat with you…oh! And here is fine right?” She asked and Reiko nodded. Crisis picked the puppy up and placed her on her expanded, warm stomach. Reiko could feel the walls groaning and churning around the meal trapped in the gut, the walls pushing out from their struggles as Crisis was already starting to digest them! Their pleas and cries heard through the belly as Rieko laughed. “Listen to them in there! Babies!” She said and Crisis joined in on the laughing, reaching down to pat her belly as she let out a proud belch. The acrid burp caused a quake that made Reiko wiggle. The belch lasted for a good while…The perfect gastric stench wafted out that smelled like the cat-girls she was digesting!
“Ooo hehe ‘scuse me…So Reiko! How is it your able to do that! I’ve never seen a girl swallow another at the same size!”
“Well…I suppose I could share that secret.” She smiled. “In my old village, the elders would give the baby girls a spell that would allow them to stretch their mouths, throats and bellies to consume someone. Also the spell allowed us to be able to digest all the hardest things to digest…such as bones or metal armor! …Too put it simply its just magic.” She nods and giggles.
“Your village….Are there lots of meals there?” She asked, putting a finger up to her lips.
“Hehehe your ravenous! Just like me…but…no…not anymore.” Reiko’s face grew sad. “A group of other nagas got too it…Heh I’m the last of my clan.”
Crisis pouts. “Awww…You tired out, hon?” She said.
“Bah! Don’t worry about it! Especially not after the fun we just had!” She said giggling a bit, starting to digest just like Crisis is, rubbing her kitty filled tummy…Reiko hadn’t eaten like this in awhile and she loved it! Her belly bounced and struggled all around as the girls punched and kicked at the walls, trying to fight to freedom…only to get greeted by the pouring acids! All this activity in her belly made her happy, but her eyes wavered a bit and she yawned.
Crisis smiled. “Awww tiny little Reiko is all tired.”
“Nah I’m fine…I just haven’t eaten this much in such a long time…” she nods and then pouts. “…And don’t call me little~” She said and pouts.
“Hehehe but you are small, hon. I’m not trying to be mean….But you know.” She nods.
Reiko grumbled. “Yeah I know…But that doesn’t make me any less of a predator…Does it?”
Crisis blinks. “Well…Yeah, I mean you look so tasty when you’re small!”
Reiko pouts. “If only I was bigger…People would stop looking at me like I was food…Like a spell or something that made me big.”
“Awww if only you had that stone…Hehe you wouldn’t be so small.” Crisis said right out of the blue.
Reiko blinked. “Stone? What stone?!” She asked, quite interested.
“Oh? Some meal awhile back told me of this stone in Negav…A magical one that makes you grow ten times your size…Maybe if you had that no one would call you tiny?” She proposed.
Reiko gasped and stood up, meeping as her belly weighed her forward and she fell onto her sloshing gut, the kitties at least weren’t moving around anymore….or talking…or living…
“Wow! With that I could be like…six hundred feet tall!” Yes…she sucks at math…”Thank you so much for the info Crisis! Do you know where it is?” She asked.
“Um…just that it’s in Negav…and that a wizard has it…I guess the guy was gonna steal…Hmmmn oh well…he was yummy anyway.” She said and salivated.
Reiko clapped. “Excellent…I’ll just ask around Negav for this wizard, beat him up…take the stone, then I will show all of Felarya that dog-girls aren’t food!”
Crisis blinked at Reiko’s energy and cooed. “Awww silly little puppy.” She patted Reiko’s head some more.
Reiko look down at the belly she was resting on, she felt herself moving back down as Crisis’s belly was finishing off the meals, turning them into a nauseous soup ready to be absorbed by Crisis’s body. The naga leaned her head back to let out a last belch, a sort of trumpeting to the end of the neko’s. Her lips curled back as Crisis let it out ‘UUUWWAARRRRP’
“Wow…I wish I could belch like you~” Reiko said then blushed. “Hey Crisis…think I could get a ride back to my tree? My pets are waiting for me.” She asks and nods.
Crisis smiled. “Sure! I have to get back soon anyway…I left Anna to herself.”
Crisis slowly leaned up, placing Reiko back onto her shoulder. Reiko pointed in the direction her home was and Crisis started to slither there.
“So you have pets? What kind?” She asked.
“Oh you know…an elf…a big naga!” Reiko beamed glory-filled smile.
“You have a naga for a pet?! That’s so cool!” She said and smiled, tickling Reiko’s shrinking belly. “You better treat her right or I’ll gobble you up for abuse.” She smiled and Reiko gulped…but nodded.
“Right, right!...Say…Why didn’t you eat me?” She asked.
Crisis giggled. “It’s not every day that I have a girl escape me while their in my mouth…and besides it was refreshing to gorge myself with a real predator…Anna is such a stick in the mud!”
It didn’t take to long to get back how with how big and fast Crisis was after all. What took Reiko thirty minutes, Crisis took only a few minutes. Setting the large bellied Dog-girl down Crisis smiled.
“I live by the Great Tree, it’s between the Jungle of perils and the swamps…Come by when you get big…we can do some hunting together!” Crisis winked.
Reiko’s legs quaked, she felt like she was in love as she nodded. “Of course! So long Crisis!” she waved her hand to the big naga as she slithered away.
Heading back towards home she watched as Cynthia was playing with Kristen…Though the game wasn’t fun for the elf. Cynthia would dangle the elf above her mouth, put her lower half into her mouth and lick at her before taking her out again to repeat the process of teasing the girl.
“Yummy elf…when the dog-girl gets digested by what ever eats her, this collar and chain will come off and I’m going to go free and eat you!”
“AHEM!” Reiko coughed and tapped her foot, looking up at Cynthia.
The naga blinked, looking down at Reiko as she gulps. “Mistress…Um…I see you found the adventurers!...Um….told you?” she said weakly.
Reiko snickered. “It will take more then a trick to kill me hon…” she nods. “But I have a quest I have to do…we are gonna go steal ourselves a stone.” Reiko grinned. “And there will be food along the way!”
Cynthia grinned. ‘Sounds like a plan!
Reiko smiled. “Hehehe despite trying to get me killed, your such a loyal naga!” She said, hugging the naga’s tail.
Kristen pouts. “C-c-c-can I-I-I come do-down now?!”
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:49 pm

"…And if you run I can guarantee a full night stay in the Crisis hotel"
haha great line XD

Very nice chapter ! ^_^
You really captured Crisis' playfullness well and the chase was nice. Great vore scene as well ! I just loved to see them chatting during a nice digestion Smile
Mhh an enlarging stone.. my god Felarya can tremble with a giant Reiko around XD
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:00 pm

Karbo wrote:
"…And if you run I can guarantee a full night stay in the Crisis hotel"
haha great line XD

Very nice chapter ! ^_^
You really captured Crisis' playfullness well and the chase was nice. Great vore scene as well ! I just loved to see them chatting during a nice digestion Smile
Mhh an enlarging stone.. my god Felarya can tremble with a giant Reiko around XD

*Blushes* I'm still so happy you like it xD

And hehe I think a 60 foot tall Dog-girl might be a nice edition to Felarya...That is if her quest is a success? Will it? Stay tuned!

Lol I'm neglecting my other stories though xD

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davis
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:09 pm

Fantastic story, I hope she gets that stone Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://iakos.deviantart.com/
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:24 pm

*Random Character Insertion!*
Spoiler:

Okay, got that out of my system. If you're wondering, those are my characters Cool Yeah, anyhow... good job here.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:44 pm

This story is coming along really nicely. I'm really hoping to see more of it. Here's some incentive for you.

*throws a tied up elf girl in your direction*

Try to take my wallet, eh elf girl? I think not!
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:34 pm

Pendragon wrote:
This story is coming along really nicely. I'm really hoping to see more of it. Here's some incentive for you.

*throws a tied up elf girl in your direction*

Try to take my wallet, eh elf girl? I think not!

<Reiko devours the girl and smiles> Yummy yummy...Thank you...and Im trying to decide what I shall do next with the story. ^^
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:04 pm

Reiko wrote:
<Reiko devours the girl and smiles> Yummy yummy...Thank you...and Im trying to decide what I shall do next with the story. ^^

Well, you've already had a cameo appearance of everyone's favorite teal scaled Naga... Where to take it... Eh, no clue.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:12 pm

Spykeofkonoha wrote:
Reiko wrote:

Well, you've already had a cameo appearance of everyone's favorite teal scaled Naga... Where to take it... Eh, no clue.

BWAHAHAHA MORE CAMEO'S! CYRPESS. ANNA ALL OF FELARYA WILL BE IN THIS STORY! BWAHHAHAHAHA

*Cough, cough...weeeez...* No more shouting from this puppy~
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:15 pm

Yeah, leave the evil shouting and evil laughter to us maniacal dictators and future rulers of the world. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:37 pm

<Cypress> your welcome to visit dear.... but i am afraid your gonna be on a strict Snow Tiger diet for your stay. *leans over in a very 'motherly' way* NO human or nekos are to be eaten in the Bowl. predators must obey strict rules or face strict consequentness. *tilts haed and smiles* but if they do there treated very well. rules work a bit different here you know^^

<kahla> *buts in* but your aloud to taste em all you want... just no swallowing *wink*

<Cypress> Kahla!
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:42 pm

Cypress wrote:
<Cypress> your welcome to visit dear.... but i am afraid your gonna be on a strict Snow Tiger diet for your stay. *leans over in a very 'motherly' way* NO human or nekos are to be eaten in the Bowl. predators must obey strict rules or face strict consequentness. *tilts haed and smiles* but if they do there treated very well. rules work a bit different here you know^^

<kahla> *buts in* but your aloud to taste em all you want... just no swallowing *wink*

<Cypress> Kahla!

<Reiko> *Drools at the pretty Cypress and Kahla, giggling as hears the rules and kahla butting in, sneaking over to Kahla, Reiko wraps an arm around her...At least her ankle. "Oooo do tell, do tell! Lots of cute girls worth tasting there?"
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:15 pm

<Kahla> oh yeah! theres a whole city of people basically... all sorts of tastes to them. I prefer Jack though he has this pleasnt boyish flavor... fresh you know *tilts head to remember as she licks her upper lip then snaps out of it* Oh! and Shallandra..., one of these days I'll get a decent taste of that, I've only managed a quick pec so far... *a strong vine wraps around her maw and is draged back to face Cypress*

<Cypress> *gazez deeply into Kahla's eyes and speaks with a sickeningly sweet sappy voice* and what, Kahla, have you forgotten to mention about asking? *Kahla shrugs, Cypress leans in more, Khala sighs and makes a "alight already look with her eyes*

<Kahla> *after being released* you have to... *cough* ask first... but don't worry, *gazes down seductivly* by the looks of things they'll be a line. ....and ill be at the end of it little pup *licks lips*

<Cypress> *sighs disheartedly* predators....
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:34 pm

Cypress wrote:
<Kahla> oh yeah! theres a whole city of people basically... all sorts of tastes to them. I prefer Jack though he has this pleasnt boyish flavor... fresh you know *tilts head to remember as she licks her upper lip then snaps out of it* Oh! and Shallandra..., one of these days I'll get a decent taste of that, I've only managed a quick pec so far... *a strong vine wraps around her maw and is draged back to face Cypress*

<Cypress> *gazez deeply into Kahla's eyes and speaks with a sickeningly sweet sappy voice* and what, Kahla, have you forgotten to mention about asking? *Kahla shrugs, Cypress leans in more, Khala sighs and makes a "alight already look with her eyes*

<Kahla> *after being released* you have to... *cough* ask first... but don't worry, *gazes down seductivly* by the looks of things they'll be a line. ....and ill be at the end of it little pup *licks lips*

<Cypress> *sighs disheartedly* predators....

Reiko scratches the top of ehr head. "Um...I dont know those people...But i dont know what a boy tastes like...never had one myself." She nods and giggles a bit, watching the two talk to each other. seeing how Kahla looked at her, she got a little nervous...but then got angry. "I swear! If anyone calls me littl again!!...."s he looked up and realized there wasnt much she could do about it and pouts. 'Man....I gotta get that stone~"
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:11 pm

Reiko wrote:
and Im trying to decide what I shall do next with the story. ^^

Mhh I think sooner or later you will need to adress the Cynthia issue ^_^

If freed one way or another, would the naga be vengeful toward Reiko and try to eat her again ?
or would she decide she is a fun company after all and become a loyal friend ? And if so which event would lead her to this decision ( she don't seem to find it fun right now XD ) ? etc Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)   Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiko in Felarya (FINALLY CHAPTER TEN!!!!)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next