Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Destiny comrades.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

Looking for Destiny comrades. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Destiny comrades.   Looking for Destiny comrades. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:39 am

Destiny is a decent game alone, but really shines when played with others. Too bad Bungie dun goofed and made the matchmaking and social aspects of Destiny pretty much non-existent.

I'm a lv 27 Hunter and I'm game for pretty much anything. You need help with raids, strikes or anything at all you can add me and we'll wreck some alien bitches. I don't mind if you need help with lower level things and will gladly lend my time and power to help you out.

Unfortunately I am Xbox One so apologies to all you 360 players out there. :c

Gamertag is as follows: Wpnman
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Destiny comrades.   Looking for Destiny comrades. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:11 am

I still plan on getting an Xb1, but my 360 overheated as well, so no destiny for me ^^;

Still, heard the story/campaign sucks.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Destiny comrades.   Looking for Destiny comrades. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:08 pm

You'd be right. >_< the gameplay is done well but the story is terrible. Nothing gets explained and nothing really happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Destiny comrades.   Looking for Destiny comrades. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Destiny comrades.
Page 1 of 1