Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobra nagas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Cobra nagas Empty
PostSubject: Cobra nagas   Cobra nagas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:47 am

Cobra nagas

Cobra nagas are just as there name suggests ranging between 8-50ft tall depending on there species they are not very large compared to most other Nagas. There snake half's are usually either brown, silver, gold, emerald, dark red, or very rarely sapphire in color just as cobras have hoods so do Cobra Nagas it starts at the top of there foreheads and continues down to there neck having markings on each side unique to every naga the scales of there hood travel down there back to there tail which has strange designs usually similar to the ones on there hood going down the length of it.
There eyes are slit like a cats and there eye colors are like jewels ranging from sapphire to emerald to ruby to gold and indigo, very rarely there eyes are silver which they believe is a sign of good luck to the Naga which has this eye color.
There human bodies are usually a tannish color and are darker or lighter depending on there snake half's color. Like most Nagas they also have fangs which has a very strong venom that completely paralyzes there prey for hours at a time, an unusual ability for nagas which they have is they can spit there venom long distances to blind an enemy though they rarely resort to this unless they feel they have no other choice.

Cobra Nagas usually prefer deserts or grassy plains, most Cobra Nagas live in the Akaptor desert.They live in groups of others of there kind usually up to ten but there have been records of thirty living together which is not good for adventures or wanderers suddenly finding themselves in the middle of a group of Cobra Nagas.
Most Cobra Nagas prefer talking to there prey instead of eating it right away sometimes if they feel they connect with there prey and have a good conversation they will let them go or offer them shelter though most wanderers or adventures do the mistake of panicking which ends up insulting the Naga and lands the unlucky human in there stomach. They are very social and passionate creatures preferring the company of others with them they rarely venture out on there own and have very tightly knit family's friends and lovers to whom they spend most of all there lives with.

They are a peaceful race never like to war with others. They are very interested in anything musical or dancing of any sort, dancing to Cobra nagas is like breathing to them and usually when night falls they start to have dances. Some of the nagas play hand crafted flutes which are there favorite, they are especially fond of blade dances and being naturally skilled with them there are rarely any injuries, many of there dances are also very erotic making most who see it blush at the least, they are very sensual creatures and are known to have many lovers even outside there species they see this as perfectly normal but usually a guest in there group will be more then a bit surprised by not so subtle advances of other Nagas of either gender. They are known to respect good dancers or flute players and a few humans have gotten themselves out of being eaten by either dancing or playing the flute for them.

A Cobra Nagas diet consists mostly of other small animals and fruits, as you can tell they do eat humans although they are far less voracious then most nagas and usually sympathies with them more then most other predators, though a sure way to get eaten is to disrespect a Cobra naga by panicking and running off if all there trying to do is talk to you, or act distrusting of them either way is a one way ticket to there stomachs.
They are usually very friendly with most other races there are none they hate, even though Dridders (half spider half human creatures) are enemies of Nagas things are a bit different for the Akaptor Desert dwelling Cobra Nagas and Dridders. Because of being unaware of most things outside of the desert they have no one telling them anything against being friends with dridders so some very good friendships and even love interests have developed between the two usually fighting species.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Cobra nagas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra nagas   Cobra nagas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:34 pm

That's a great bio !
Very nice design and interesting ideas with how they like to dance and how panicking around them may offense them. It can allow many interesting situations lol!

Great work on this Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Cobra nagas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra nagas   Cobra nagas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:38 pm

I'm tempted to ask how come they aren't sent back to the past by the sand of Akaptor Desert, but I bet it is explained in your stories. Nice idea, I think Daimo had an idea similar of Desert Nagas in the Lamina thread. Wait a minute...

EDIT: Checked back Daimo's Desert Nagas, they're different than Cobra Nagas. But given their location is close is next of the Akaptor Desert, I expect skirmish between Cobra and Desert Nagas.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Cobra nagas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra nagas   Cobra nagas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:46 pm

Karbo wrote:
That's a great bio !
Very nice design and interesting ideas with how they like to dance and how panicking around them may offense them. It can allow many interesting situations lol!

Great work on this Wink

^_^ thank you! I'm glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Cobra nagas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra nagas   Cobra nagas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
I'm tempted to ask how come they aren't sent back to the past by the sand of Akaptor Desert, but I bet it is explained in your stories. Nice idea, I think Daimo had an idea similar of Desert Nagas in the Lamina thread. Wait a minute...

EDIT: Checked back Daimo's Desert Nagas, they're different than Cobra Nagas. But given their location is close is next of the Akaptor Desert, I expect skirmish between Cobra and Desert Nagas.

Actually it hasn't been explained just yet but it's because the creatures born in the Akaptor desert I believe are uneffected by the time thing, it's kinda complacated to the point I don't even understand it.
I doubt there would be much fighting, Cobra nagas are peaceful creatures and not one to war with others, the worst that would happen between them would be them not speaking to one another.
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

Cobra nagas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra nagas   Cobra nagas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:53 pm

Quote :
Cobra nagas are peaceful creatures and not one to war with others, the worst that would happen between them would be them not speaking to one another.

Pretty much, unless a C.Naga wandered into D. Naga territory while it was irritated or something, but other then that I don't see anything happening between them.
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

Cobra nagas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra nagas   Cobra nagas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:25 pm

They sound a very interesting and gentle people. I have to wonder if one has meet Katrika at some time. She must have picked up her trick of spraying her venom from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Cobra nagas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra nagas   Cobra nagas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cobra nagas
Page 1 of 1