Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD

Go down 
+6
Mr. I
hhhat09
Balthazaar
ravaging vixen
Nyaha
Grave
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:16 am

I was thinking perhaps a small group of tinies are tired of living out in the dangerous wilderness, hearing stories of a sanctum for their kind in Pelnepi, the city within a city! They will set out to reach the city, tackling obstacles from a unique perspective........

Any characters involved would need to be tinies! No big folk allowed! Any larger characters would need to be on temporary and/or villainous predators that stand as obstacles for the group to overcome or be dinner guests to. XD

This post is just to gauge interest, as I have never started a forum rp before.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:39 am

Interesting. It sounds like a lot of fun to me! o.o I only have one tiny character, but I could make another for this RP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:01 pm

I can definitely be your obastacle set up or villian when you need it.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Considering I have several tiny characters already, and I could probably make more on the fly, I am definitely up for this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:20 pm

I'd be willing to play as Randoms (Other people, animals) not officially an OC, occasionally.

Also have ideas for dangers.

1:) "The Storm"
The group, on it's way towards Negav, suffer a temporary dimensional shift. The land changing to one currently in the process of having a monsoon season... What are simple little streams of water quickly become rivers. The group needs to climb to higher ground, while also becoming impromptu explorers, as species of the planet that Felarya stole ground from come after them, including some worm like beings (Think Dune.)
The heavy rain, being the size of a normal raindrop, will not be pleasant to be hit by, to say the least! Knocked around, bruised... They'd be climbing in the process, as well, having to use the trees limbs and branches for cover whilst reaching cover.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:12 am

I would be happy to whip up a quick tiny for this RP
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:53 am

Oh yes, so much yes. I have a few tinies I could use. And a few preds, if vix doesn't mind me joining. Hmmmm...I wonder...How bad would it be if I undid a ton of character development and made Alreina predatory again...She used to hunt and eat tinies after all. Or I could use an earlier version of her. >w> And a human sized Earth Naga with a penchant for dropping tinies into pitch black holes could make for a fun villain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:04 am

I don't normally have tome to play an active role in forum RPs, so even if I do have a tiny character, I would instead like to provide secondary support. I have a small tiny refuge the party could find and take a rest in, where said tiny character of mine is, and one or two tiny-friendly human-sized characters that could get them out of trouble at some point. When/if you need them, drop me a PM and I'd be happy to help.

P.S.: Nyaha knows my tiny, but may have forgotten about her already =P
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:26 am

I don't think so! ^_^ That was the first RP Naharou ever had a real impact in!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:11 am

ill have to create a tiny character first, as I never made one yet, but id be willing to join.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:08 pm

AWESOME! I'd love to join! Count me in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD   Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a Tinies only RP? XD
Page 1 of 1