Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?

Go down 
+7
Darth_Nergal
Nyaha
Ilceren
jedi-explorer
Stabs
tkh1304
dragon808tr
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Empty
PostSubject: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Hello everyone! After a breif hiatus due to IRL emotional issues and school, im back! lol! Thanks everyone!

Now to the matter at hand, if you woke up one morning and found yourself in felarya (For the sake of argument, lets say you started out in the jungle, not more than a mile or so from Negav.) what would your strategy be to survive or thrive? Would you simply make a mad dash for Negav? Be stealthy? Go deeper in the jungle? Woud you live in Negav?

My strategy is this (and feel free to analyze it, as I find it interesting) First, locate the giant tree and head there. I would be looking for Crisis. Once i find her, i would talk to her quickly and tell her a few stories, hopefully getting me off of the food zone and as a friend. Then I would use her (Crisis) connections with her friends and be able to have good times, learn magic and Se#y times with Vivian, adventures and explore temples with Sebuta, and help Anna with things. After this, i'd like to explore the land where Centaurs are. Additionally, exploring a few mysteries of Negav (alone obviously).

I know thats kinda OP, but thats the best case scenario.

So reader, If you woke up one morning in the aforementioned jungle area, what would your plan be?

I'm excited to hear what you'll come up with!
Back to top Go down
tkh1304
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
tkh1304

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:32 pm

*Found himself in the jungle*

*Gone mental after a few days of loneliness, if he survives that long*

*Insult every tree he comes across, hoping to see a Dryad*

*Encounter a group of adventurers who are travelling to Negav*

*Become the legendary tree-talker in Negav's taverns*
Back to top Go down
http://tkh1304.deviantart.com
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Step 1: Get to The Coil.
Step 2: Wait for Earth to pass by.
Step 3: Jump off the mortal Coil.
Step 4: Back home!
Step 5: ...profit?
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:11 pm

Stabs wrote:
Step 1: Get to The Coil.
Step 2: Wait for Earth to pass by.
Step 3: Jump off the mortal Coil.
Step 4: Back home!
Step 5: ...profit?

Umm, Whats the Coil?
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:08 pm

My strategy for myself? Well I'd try to be careful and sneak and crawl and be pretty paranoid if I managed to even so much as see the gates. Next I'd look for my or other's friendly and powerful OCs and see if they existed in this version of Felarya or if it was just a mirror world similar but not exactly like the story. If Tam existed I'd get a job some where, earn some money and then get an appartment and wait for Tam and Aphra to show up for their monthly supply run and bum a ride back to the Thrill Seeker's base. Use my secret knowledge to repair the ship that is their base and try to fly it back to Earth or some Earth like world. Failing that? Settle down woo Tam since she's such a little sex machine. XD Every author's private dream really. After having relations with Tam and getting on her good side I'd go off to meet Clare, Vivian and other safe preds she knows and if this is set before Clare's Quest I'd tell them all about Mobius' plot so that I could help them foil it and make Ferlarya safe. Then I'd give them info on the Equalizers, Shadowblade, Nergal and potentially any other threats to their and by extension my life.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:15 am

dragon808tr wrote:
Umm, Whats the Coil?
It's a location within Miragia Forest. An idea from Stabs.
https://felarya.forumotion.com/t2078p90-stabs-pit-of-nightmares-and-ideas
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:22 am

So this is assuming we have prior knowledge of Felarya based on what we've read in the Wiki? Hmmm...In that case, I might have to say I'd follow Dragon8r's lead and try to befriend Crisis. Barring that...Maybe try to find a home at Motamo Docks? I feel like that place might be just a little friendlier than Negav, without the widespread crime and racism. Assuming I don't get killed by bandits in the Chomikai Commons before I get there. Might have to bum a ride with well-defended travellers or merchants, but they might want me to pay them, and since my money probably won't be any good there, I might end up in Negav anyway and have to work off my debt. >_< Might be better to chance the bandits alone. If I end up running into any, I might be able to confuse them long enough by just giving them whatever I have on me like it's no big deal and walk past them. Or just leave all my stuff in the forest so that I don't have anything to take and thus become not worth the effort. ^_^

Then after living in Motamo Docks for a couple days I'd suffer video game withdrawal and go crazy. >_<;
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 10:56 am

Jedi-Explorer wrote:
Then I'd give them info on the Equalizers, Shadowblade, Nergal and potentially any other threats to their and by extension my life.

Oh thanks Jedi, I'll remember you too X3 Personally, I'd try to seek out Safe Harbor, and befriend Jade and Jora. I wuld then try to use their help to befriend other giant sized preds until I eventually befriend Katrika. With Kat's help I would stand a chance at surviving with Crisis, and would request their help to get back home. If I was to far from Safe Harbor, I would instead seek out Katrika. She's a bit kinder then other preds, and she prefers eating giants over humans, so I might be able to convince her to spare me.

I'd avoid vivian and Anko at all costs though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
vorefan31
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 9:40 pm

I would know I am in a fictional universe,Thus i would constantly break the fourthwall ,and proboly go full Deadpool. geek
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 3:32 am

Depends where you end up. Assuming it'd be really from Earth her IRL the only conceivable way (to poke fun at actually getting there) It'd have to be via vanishing land somehow, or dimensional instability, a brief, accidental distortion of some kind that'll suck you in.

You could end up anywhere. I'd probably try to find a stream or body of water, and follow that in a given direction. I'd need to hide and stay low as much as possible, living off fruits and whatever I could find until I run across someone, hopefully, which may possibly never actually happen depending on where I end up. If its close to Negav I'd be extremely lucky.

Other than that it'd be really touch and go, and obviously have to adapt to whatever's going on. There's really too many variables to account for.

In that case... I think stabs has the right idea :3
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Well assuming it is the world of felarya that exists with my ideas, that are not canon (and not on the forum in some cases)

1: I would call out to Victus in the method that makes him move from his tree near negav to my location, my insane Psion, and request him to give me his talking musical box location side the trees would disaprove of the action.

Then use the radio to contact spyder industries and explain that I know wolfspian and his connection to udyr and get a evac scrambled to my location in which and talk to udyr and have the elemental infuse me with part of his power and then I'd explore felarya safely

2: attempt to find my naga of Vodka, expoit her weakness so she doesn't eat me get her to help me make giant friends

3: summon my succubus oc. (profit.)

If it's a canon only world:
1: Negav areas all the way, I am a farm boy irl, I can do anything pretty much that you can for labor. Not legally(no trade tickets) in Canada but negav laws it would be legal most likely.

2: if 1 gets dull, or I hate life and want to risk it, Crisis. Use my current knowledge to lure her into finding in a way she cannot just grab me instantly, quickly tell her I know people she knows to stop her from instantly wanting to eat me, try to get her to like me by exploiting her interests.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Best case scenario?

Step 1: Get a rough estimate of where I am.

Step 2: Pray that one of my OCs (assuming they exist) finds me, and use my expert knowledge of them to get on their good side and befriend them.

Step 3: Get to either Possios' cave or Negav with assistance of OCs.

Step 4: Get a job doing something safe and live a happy life with my predatory friends. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?   How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would you survive if you found yourself in Felarya?
Page 1 of 1