Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

after digestion (if you some how survive)

Go down 
+3
ericnthered123
Malahite
TothinKornoT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TothinKornoT
Helpless prey

after digestion (if you some how survive) Empty
PostSubject: after digestion (if you some how survive)   after digestion (if you some how survive) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:41 pm

what would happen if a naga swallowed somone up, but that person some how survive due to some kind of magic/armour/gear/a fluke in the universe and well yeah...came out, and the naga saw this....what would happen?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: after digestion (if you some how survive)   after digestion (if you some how survive) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:46 pm

Likely get beaten to a bloody pulp for the pain they caused while being passed, then left for something else to be eaten as the Naga refuses to try again for both fear of a repeat and the fact that they just left their ass?
Back to top Go down
TothinKornoT
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: after digestion (if you some how survive)   after digestion (if you some how survive) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:07 pm

so basically you are screwed even if you survive digestion....
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: after digestion (if you some how survive)   after digestion (if you some how survive) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:08 pm

TothinKornoT wrote:
so basically you are screwed even if you survive digestion....
Likely.
Back to top Go down
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

PostSubject: Re: after digestion (if you some how survive)   after digestion (if you some how survive) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:14 pm

Well you would be covered in...well you know. So you might be left alone depening on sitaution. I mean would you touch your own ____?
Back to top Go down
http://ericnthered123.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: after digestion (if you some how survive)   after digestion (if you some how survive) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:11 pm

I'd rather get digested after a fate like that. Makes me shiver.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: after digestion (if you some how survive)   after digestion (if you some how survive) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:28 am

ericnthered123 wrote:
Well you would be covered in...well you know. So you might be left alone depening on sitaution. I mean would you touch your own ____?

Pendragon wrote:
I'd rather get digested after a fate like that. Makes me shiver.

i totally agree with these guys.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: after digestion (if you some how survive)   after digestion (if you some how survive) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:16 am

Well if said prey promised to be your love if you somehow survived (for a guy) she would probably wash you and then you could both have some "fun" by doing some things normally done in private and if you were a voreaphile you could also be eaten sexually and she would not digest you.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
DorianTheBlind
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
DorianTheBlind

PostSubject: Re: after digestion (if you some how survive)   after digestion (if you some how survive) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:21 am

well my naga character chews anything bigger than a 7 foot cube, I'd say the thought alone would keep him away, he may be a voracious predator but he's a civilized person. so basically if you find yourself int hat situation you'd either have the chance to crawl out and have a very thorough bath, or youd die from the smell or bacteria in said waste.
Back to top Go down
http://drac116.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: after digestion (if you some how survive)   after digestion (if you some how survive) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

after digestion (if you some how survive)
Page 1 of 1