Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Missing Plane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Another Missing Plane Empty
PostSubject: Another Missing Plane   Another Missing Plane Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello everyone! This is Tyler here with your Felarya news! (I should make that a thing)

So another plane is missing. It is an Air Asia airbus with 160 passengers. As of now no one knows where it is. It said that the plane requested a strange route before losing all contact. That is all the info i can pass on at this time.

My thoughts: Call me a conspiracy guy (Which im not really) but I think this, along with the disappearance of the Malasian Air) is the work of a terrorist group. They may be using the planes as decoys to attack somewhere with a nuclear, biological, or EMP weapon. Shocked If you think about it, it is very logical as a plane is much harder to identify than a missile. But hey, that's just my opinion.

The Fun possibility: These planes are dissapearing due to a time-space and dimensional overlap of Earth and Felarya where the Felaryan creatures are enjoying the yummy human treats that come out of these "Arial silver tubes" Like Christmas party crackers. (You know, the wishbone like game where two sides are pulled and small toys, poems, and jokes come out. Common in England). Felaryan predators with a high use of magic (like Vivian or sucubi) may be trying to use these overlaps to get to earth to turn it into a huge human buffet!
((Thats actually an interesting idea...))

Anyway, i just was curious to your thoughts on this (as well as my Felaryan version). Seriously though, my condolences to those people on the plane. sobsob

I hope you enjoyed.

Sources: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/contact-with-airasia-flight-qz8501-bound-for-singapore-from-surabaya-lost-033803688.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30614627
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Another Missing Plane   Another Missing Plane Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:14 am

Uhhm... A Plane this big is very easy to identify - any Tower Guy in an Airport knows their Signature. Now let us talk obout the People who know the Signature of a Rocket on a modern Radar Screen...

No Tube and Transistor Power anymore - the Cold War ist over - for now, that is. At first - Planes as an Airbus are `slow´. Rockets are not. And ICBMs for Example can cross the Surveillence Passageway of some `Weather Satellites´. Other Rockets (like ATAs) are Way too small to be detected by civil Radar Systems - and ATGs are too fast - and therefore too short in the Air for a secure Verification - if there is no military Surveillance Command Post active to confirm this Signature. So much for that. But if You mean, a Passenger Plane looks much less suspicious than a Rocket - okay, there You have a Point. There aren´t any... `Passenger Rockets´ around, as far as I know.  

Then there is the `Law of Statistics´. Some of these Stochastic Guys say `Planes are the safest Way to travel.´ Oh, yeah, of Course - because in Case of Cars, Trains and so on - they are clearly outnumbered. And If You have only a few Planes, only a few Accidents can occur. BUT: If something happens, a Plane cannot stop besides the Street to have `a Look on the Engine´. And: They are big and stuffed with People - to make all this effordable. So if a Plane gets lost - many People get lost, too.

Then there are Physics - a Car only needs to roll. If something wears off - like some Bumpers or a Fender - it rolls on. By a Plane, Everything is designed in a Way that allows it to fly with an Amount of Energy that is as small as possible. And the Atmosphere can be a nasty Place. Ever looked out of a Window while sitting in a Plane - and looked at the wobbling Wings? Not a Sight for everyone. Material Stresses can occur, Bolts can break and so on... A Fault in the Hydraulics, Pressure Loss, or much worse: A sudden Pressure Loss (which can be really disastrous, look at the COMET-Accidents in the early 50´s). Flying may look nice - but it is hard - especially for huge Metal-made Machines, that weigh more as a Blue Whale.

So in my Case the only Conspiracy lies in the Wonder why there are not more Planes, that are missing. But I think, there are - most of them are only not big enough worth a global Headline.

And in my Eyes - the Fun Possibility just doesn´t exist - and there is nothing to enjoy. And I think everyone, who is waiting at the Airport for their Friends, Lovers and Relatives thinks the same. But this is only my Opinion.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Another Missing Plane   Another Missing Plane Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:26 am

Actually I think it simply went down into the ocean, last report from the captain said he was changing flight path to avoid a tropical storm.

For whatever reason, the storm must had hit them dispite their efforts to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Missing Plane   Another Missing Plane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Missing Plane
Page 1 of 1