Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing Felarya art?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Missing Felarya art? Empty
PostSubject: Missing Felarya art?   Missing Felarya art? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi guys. The other day while looking up giantess/vore pics, i stumbled across some of karbo's Felarya artwork not used in his DA page and that i had never seen before. Is there a stash somewhere of Felarya art im missing? If so, where can I find it? I know DA dosent want anything too sexual, but the pic of Messian about to eat Dr. Pahlrnyx is up there (Which shows titties and her vag). So long story short, if there is a censor-free site or location with the missing Felarya art, please link it. It would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Missing Felarya art?   Missing Felarya art? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:06 am

No, Menyssan about to eat Dr. Phalrynx is in Karbo's dA gallery, unless I'm wrong.
If there's somewhere else to go, I'm not sure. I'd try Karbo at Eka's portal in aryion.

PM'd you a link to the pic in dA.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Missing Felarya art?   Missing Felarya art? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Stabs wrote:
No, Menyssan about to eat Dr. Phalrynx is in Karbo's dA gallery, unless I'm wrong.
If there's somewhere else to go, I'm not sure. I'd try Karbo at Eka's portal in aryion.

PM'd you a link to the pic in dA.

Eka's is good but Giantess Booru has even Karbo's earliest works and some alternate endings to sequences he never put on DA that I can remember like Shang Xiang whatsher face voring Tifa because she was wearing a reflection suit. Just type in "Kabo" to their search list to see 'em all. Also it has all the pics he put into storage on DA for whatever reason like the pic at the "Shrinking Pond" which was his first submission on DA I think. I used to "make a pilgrimage" to go and comment on it or at least look at it now and then. XD Loved that pic. It was just beffore he used "sunset colors" but still really good. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Felarya art?   Missing Felarya art? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Felarya art?
Page 1 of 1