Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 12:49 pm

"Haunted?" Donna Diana asked back - obviously amused and looking around in this huge Hall, just like a Wolf - searching for something...

http://abload.de/img/wulfkid4nbsbj.jpg

Then she began to laugh - her icy and clear Laughter came back from the Walls and as she kneeled down in front of Tyler, he even could see her light rosy, dancing Uvula in her wide open Mouth... Her glossy black Leather Leggins creaked, as the former Vampiress sat down on the Floor, not minding all the others and surrounding Tyler with her elegant Legs, still laughing: "Of Course this Manor is haunted... by me!"
Donna Diana´s Smile grew even more as she observed Tyler, asking: "So... You want me pretending eating You, yes? Tell me... how far can I go? Even to pretend... digesting You? Harhar..."

Still clouded in her Thoughts, Calin began to suck at Sprix again - carefully... not to harm him. He´s just too small and too cute.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 12:52 pm

sprix enjoyed the feeling
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 12:55 pm

You can pretend anything! Pretend digestion and even coming out the other end if you'd like. But you must capture me first! Maybe some others can join in?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:09 pm

"Capturing You? You´re almost here - inside my Home! What do You think?" Donna Diana looked at Tyler with a compassionate Face Expression: "Even outside of here, if I get even a bit serious, You were so done for, You won´t believe it... Just who the Hell do You think, I am?"
The former Vampiress looked down at him: "I am Donna Diana of the House Solitaire, Heiress of the Vulcan Throne and Princess of the Dark - don´t You even try to compare with me, little one..."
So she stood up again - and went to her Rooms. Jessica looked at Shelley, who shrugged her Shoulders.
Then Jessica looked at Tyler, rising a Brow: "Wow - this is the first Time for me, seeing her annoyed! Phat Respect - You are pretty good in... whatever You are good at!"

Then Sprix felt Movement - and then he saw himself - in the Mirror at the Wall. Calin stood there, watching herself with her open Mouth - and looking at Sprix on her Tongue, while her Throat behind him was moving in Excitement. Of Course - she never had seen something alike. And she seemed to like it: "Haha, that´s funny!"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:12 pm

"yeah, i guess it is!"
sprix smiled, however, calin's laughter had shaken him to the back of her tongue, where he started to slip into her throat
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:15 pm

"Ng!" she contracted her Throat again and Sprix was once again saved by the musculous Bulges in the Back of her Maw. And now - he could even see that. Carefully Calin flattened her Tongue to make Sprix slip down to the Tip of her Tongue again.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:19 pm

"thanks."
sprix went back to massaging her tongue
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:21 pm

Calin looked at him through the Mirror - and got a dreamy Expression again: "Nhh... You know, where to press, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:22 pm

"yep."
sprix massaged a sensitive spot
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:27 pm

Then, should i just give up willingly Donna? If it will be less painful for me.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:32 pm

Calin shivered - and sat on the Bed again, just as Craven went in this Room again - and carrying with her a huge... Something, wrapped in an old Tarpaulin. Looking at Calin she tilted her Head: "What´s up - Circulatory Issues?"
"Mhm!" Calin opened her Mouth: "Ngah..."
"I see... now, look at this..." she put the stuffed Tarpaulin on the Floor - and opened it. And indeed - this was some Treasure. Some small Chests, full with Jewelry and Gemstones, others with strange looking Vials, some Books - even pretty expensive looking Clothes - and a huge Amount of Money and some prestigious looking Daggers and Swords.
Calin got big Eyes and Craven smiled proud: "Winner takes it all. This really is a Fortune..."

"Well - I think she will be in the Tavern later. You can ask... for her Forgiveness there. She is a very proud Person after all..." Shelley smiled and recreated Tyler´s original Size.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:38 pm

sprix hopped off her tongue, and climbed down to the swords and daggers
"oooooh..."
sprix inspected the daggers
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:43 pm

"Yes - these alone are pretty expensive - these are Gala Weapons, meant to go with Gala Uniforms, You know... So this is really Stuff from some Higher Ups - or originally was supposed to be theirs in the Future." Ceaven nodded. Then she gave Calin a pretty big Pouch: "This is Yours anyway - You have to start with something..."
Curious Calin opened this Pouch - and it was filled with golden Coins: "Uh! This is... much!"
"Yes - and I think, You have to wear some of these, too..." Craven als gave her a fitting Pair of Gala Weapons - a Sword and a Dagger: "Should suit You fine, I think..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:48 pm

"may i have a sword and dagger? i can shrink them."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:52 pm

"Of Course You can - this Mission was also accomplished thanks to You, remember?" Craven smiled at Sprix, while Calin was totally baffled. So this really is Stuff from... `big´ People. And she now is one of them, too...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:55 pm

sprix took a sword and dagger, and got out the shrinking potion
"alright, here goes..."
sprix opened it, then concentrated, glowing softly as two drops of the potion left the bottle, and entered the sword and dagger. moments later, they both shrunk to the right size, and sprix collapsed
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:05 pm

*I look at the treasure* Ooh, shiny and pretty! Congrats on getting it guys!

Now then *Begins running away to try to escape, but playing with them*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Carefully Calin put Sprix in the Pillow: "Woo - I didn´t know he can do that..."
"Me neither - Alchemy, okay - but his now was Magic - I think." Calin replied. Then Calin grabbed Craven and swung her around, saying happily: "Mooh - You both are so nice and kind to me! I am so glad to have You around!"
"Uhm... okay. If You want, You can stay here in my Room." Craven smiled, a bit surprised again by the sheer Power of this Abkhani Girl.
"Oh, thank You! You really are cute!" Calin cuddled her. This indeed was a very special Day to her.

(What Treasure? 808, You are in the Main Hall with all the others - and not in Craven´s Room.)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:12 pm

(I'm lost. Ban, do you mind reposting Fabienne's part?)
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:17 pm

(No Problem - here we go... Smile )

"I think... I will leave this up to You." Fabienne said, looking in her Eyes with his crystal clear blue ones - and he smiled cute, whispering: "And I indeed have good Ears - I think this Tyler-Guy would have something, that will keep him on his Toes for some Time..."
The Fingertips of his right Hand played carefully with Jor´s Uvula and comforted the stretched, warm and soft Place between her elegantly swung Throatbow, admiring her perfectly symmetric Tonsils, while his left Fingers have found this voluptuous, interesting Place, where he felt the soft, wet Beginning of Jor´s luring Esophagus: "This really is some Kind of Art..."
And indeed - Fabienne´s new Clothes were comforting his slender, androgynous Body quite well, supporting his well-shaped Legs in his new Stretch Jeans. Even here Shelley was right. Ir was not difficult to imagine, Fabienne having several `Fans´, even male ones...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:44 pm

sprix slowly sat up
"oooh...imbuing takes a lot out of you."
sprix shook his head
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 4:45 am

"Alright then. Let's give him a reason to stay on his toes." Jor said, winking at Fabienne. Suddenly, she let out an "Eep" as his hands began to play with her throat bow and esophagus. Jor was blushing deeper than a tomato as he commented that it really was art. Her tongue wrapped around his fingers and drew them into her temptingly warm, massaging esophagus. She swallowed with a loud "Gulp." And his fingers would sink into her throat. Then again, drawing him deeper inside her, her hands still holding his girlish frame to her.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 7:59 am

*I watch Jor swallow the tiny guy. I find it interesting and cool* S-so I'm going to end up like him? It dosent seem so bad.

((Also I might be out for the next day or so, I have some volunteer work at my church to do))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:22 am

It was an unique Picture - Jor, almost 10 Feet tall, kneeling in Front of Fabienne, who was less than half her Size - and he literally was lost between her Jaws. The small blonde Guy really was totally fascinated to observe, how his Hand was cuddled by Jor´s Esophagus...

http://abload.de/img/fabienneandjorhrukh.jpg

Meanwhile Jessica was whisperinmg with Shelley - and the Sow Fairy kneaded her Jawbones for a few Seconds - and then she showed Jessica, what she has done...

http://abload.de/img/jessicaandshelley77ugt.jpg

"Now I´ve decided to be a Midnight Fairy, hahaaa..." Shelley laughed and looked at Tyler: "You can be 8" tall - then You would have plenty of Room in there..."
Pointing at her flat Belly she mentioned: "I already had some `Guests´ in there - and they seem to like it there, hehe..."

Ande Sprix? Well, as he woke up again, he could see, yes... there were two Persons worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 9:29 am

Jor smiled as she saw Fabienne enthralled with her maw. Her tongue curled further up his arms, binding them together in her mouth as she savored his flavor. Jor began swallowing rapidly once again, till now his forearms were sliding down her throat. "Gulp. Gulp. Gulp." Was all that could be heard for a while. She tried to give him a kiss as best she could under the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 34 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next