Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiny Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:04 pm

*I notice that one of the Nekos is coming to the jar as well as my fellow Neera looking afraid. My fears were realized that I hadn't changed their minds on us. I then froze in horror when one said that she wanted to try one of us. I notice that the fellow Neera is shaking in fear*

Stop shaking! Unless you'd like to be caught easily. But at this time, its best to choose a Neko, unless they play with us first, then we might have a slim chance to escape!

((Man, I'm really enjoying this RP! Hopefully we can update often Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 6:26 am

Jor grinned as she noticed Yuka's tail swaying faster, betraying her thoughts. As Yuka said aloud, "I think I'd like to try one, then..." Jor replied with "Be my guest." and motioned to the jar. She stepped back, as her friend approached, watching what was to occur.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:17 am

*I move away from the huge feline hand* No! Bad Kitty! I don't want to be cat food! I-I taste awful and will give you gas and stuff! You should have your friend there eat me!
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:38 am

Tinesia backed away from Yuka's hand as well as the neko girl carefully opened the jar, looking extremely sheepish. She glanced at Jor, as if about to ask if she was sure it was okay, but one look at her friend was enough. Jor really wanted her to be like the rest of their friends. Real nekos. Ones who weren't embarrassed about their nature. Yuka glanced inside the jar, gulping nervously as she eyed the two neeras. They were both totally terrified of her... more scared than she was, even. That gave her a slight morale boost, and she reached her hand into the jar...

Tinesia stuck close to Tyler as they backed away from Yuka's hand, and as he kept trying to convince her to not eat them. However, the neko girl simply closed her eyes at that, aiming to grab him to shut the neera up. Her comparatively huge fingers closed around one of the squirming tinies and pulled it away from the other, right out of the jar. Keeping her eyes closed, Yuka dangled Tinesia over her maw, trying not to listen to her screams and pleas for mercy. Thus, she thought she was about to devour Tyler instead.

Yuka let Tinesia dangle for a moment. She was shaking a little, trying to urge herself to take the next step... and consume her prey.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:11 am

*I try to look away from the pretty little Neera about to be eaten, but I can't. The only way to save her would be to offer myself, however the other one seems to be looking at me. So its either stomach or stomach for me!*

Im sorry Tinesia, just relax and try to jump if you can. I can;t save you. Im so sorry!
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:27 pm

(Could you guys skip me this round? Jor will be looking hungrily at Tyler in the jar for now, waiting for her friend to devour Tinesia.)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 10:25 pm

((Oh, alrighty. Though technically you could make a post about that Razz ))

"R-relax?! J-jump?! Are you- AAAAAAH!"

Tinesia screamed as Yoku finally let go, letting the tiny neera plummet into her maw. The neko's jaws closed hungrily behind her, and her eyes closed as she felt Tinesia slide down her tongue, struggling to find a foothold. She tasted so good! Before the neera could simply slide all the way into Yoku's through, the neko pinned the tiny up against the roof of her mouth, purring with pleasure. Tinesia protested loudly as she was soaked to the bone in warm, sticky salvia, but Yoku zoned her cries out. Not to mention that her voice was muffled heavily by the neko's mouth, so Tyler and Jor could only hear indistinct, panicked noises.

Finally, the neko lowered her tongue, letting Tinesia slide back as Yoku looked up toward the roof, shutting her eyes... and swallowed. Both the other neera and Jor could see a small, squirming lump slide down the neko's throat and finally vanish between her breasts. Yoku belched quietly, looking extremely pleased; if a tad embarrassed. A blush colored her cheeks slightly as she glanced at Jor after she burped. "Sorry..." She apologized, sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:45 am

*I watch the horrible act of my fellow Neera being thrown into the mouth of the Neko. I see her swish my friend around her mouth and hear the noises of panic. I feel awful, and sit down sad, but I know there is nothing more I can do for her. Then, I tear up as I see my friend being swallowed down her throat and burp with no respect for my friend. This sends my rage over the edge, I get up and yell.*

You monster! How can you do that? She had friends and family! Hopes and dreams! just like you! You've gotta let her out of your stomach! Or I will make you!
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Jor chuckles a bit, amused. "Alrighty then, let's see what you'll do. I'm sure Yuka meant to eat you anyway." Jor then turns to her friend and asks. "Isn't that right? Well, are you hungry for more?" She shakes the jar meaningly in the direction of Yuka's belly, before lifting it up above the girl's mouth. If yes, Jor would tilt the jar so that Tyler fell into Yuka's mouth. If no, well, she had some hunger to quench too and would put the jar to her mouth instead.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:21 pm

"I'm no one's food! You hear me? How can you say it's perfectly fine to eat things just because they are smaller than you? We die horrible, agonizing and painful deaths because of your damn stomach acids!" I punch the jar. "I bet you (Pointing to Jor) are too scared of me! A Neera who fights back!"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:29 am

Yoku winced at the other tiny's bout of rage. If he'd been bigger, she might have taken him seriously, but... well, he looked more adorable than intimidating, like that! And the feeling of his friend struggling... it felt so good! She suddenly had a yearning desire to send Tyler down there, to make her feel that for just a little longer. Her stomach grumbled and growled, seemingly in agreement. Thus, rather than heed his words, she just looked at the little neera, hungry for more.

Jor, however, seemed amused by the tiny as she picked up the jar he was in. Yoku's slightly widened eyes and dilated pupils followed it closely, and her tail swayed faster now as she... grew excited. With a single gulp, the meek neko had changed into a hungry, nigh-murderous predator. She licked her lips, only adding to that image as her friend lifted Tyler and his jar up above her head. When asked if she wanted more, Yoku eagerly shook her head yes. "Yeah~..." She said, practically purring as she spoke. Wow, I've been missing out on sooo much~...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:48 am

"Bring it on! I'll rip put your insides and save my friend! She didn't deserve this! She's innocent! let her go and you can take me instead!"

I am confident in my abilities, however, i feel the need to save the poor female neera from the stomach she is now in. Digestion would not be too far off. I had seen too many friends die this way to let it happen again, so I summon my courage against the giantesses.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:03 pm

"Very well. Since you're so confident...here ya go!" Jor exclaimed, upending the container for Yuka to catch the falling Tyler in her mouth. Jor didn't particularly mind that she was to have none, for her friend's satisfied expression was nice to see. (Short post, as i'm packing for a trip in a few days.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:15 pm

((It's fine, as long as we continue this Rp.))

There was nothing I could do as gravity worked against me and I fall towards the innocent-but-deadly Neko's mouth. I scream in terror of what is to come and look at the cruel Neko who is feeding me to her with an angry look, full of hatred and malice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiny Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Time   Tiny Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiny Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next