Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giantess Converter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

Giantess Converter  Empty
PostSubject: Giantess Converter    Giantess Converter  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 2:26 pm

This is a free tool to measure a woman in great detail, easily converting her from her basic height to her new one. Please support the creator on Giantessworld. Also automatically shows both the metric system and imperial.

Would someone like to make a Felarya specific one?

Linky link
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Giantess Converter    Giantess Converter  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 5:26 pm

WoW! That sure is a very interesting Giantess tool! Might be very useful for Rp and such.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Giantess Converter    Giantess Converter  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 5:42 pm

has a little to do with felarya, but not enough specifically to gander something more direct about the setting. So i moved it to off topic since you can use this in general story or world creating scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Giantess Converter    Giantess Converter  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:46 am

Heh, toldya Scry. Well, in any case, it's a very useful tool, yeah. If I have time to look over the code, I might be able to modify it and make it Felarya-specific, as you suggested. Can't promise anything, though, since web languages aren't my thing and I've already a lot of delayed things. But I'm thinking that adapting it and incorporating it to some kind of automated character creator would be ideal. That way, we could pretty much standardize the character sheets, no matter the race.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Giantess Converter    Giantess Converter  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:17 pm

This much orange?

。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。

Ilceren wrote:
we could pretty much standardize the character sheets, no matter the race.

How about things such as tail circumference or wingspan?
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Giantess Converter    Giantess Converter  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Haha, orange will become Scry's colour of pain XD

And with that I mean everyone having the same fields for the same races. Right now, using your example, someone could have their Harpy's wingspan specified, while another person could have a Harpy with just the basic height and no span. Of course, there are also superfluous fields, but we can add those and just mark some as required and therefore allow people to create their characters with as much detail as they want.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Giantess Converter    Giantess Converter  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:03 pm

too help you out scry, supposedly if a human had wings the wingspan should be about 12-16 feet if we're talking about like angels and and harpys or such. saying that the person in question has light bones and a lot of muscle to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giantess Converter    Giantess Converter  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giantess Converter
Page 1 of 1