Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Sprix was surprised at just how much she had in her digestive tract
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:29 am

Eileen could feel the small Guy within her Pelcis - which was turning her on - as Sally´s left Hand under her round Bum did: "Woo - I like this - You´re so nice round and soft here..."
Watching the snall Girl between her Thighs Eileen smiled: "You can cuddle there anytime You want - this is cute!"
Meanwhile Marlo still was thinking about the Antikythera Cube - she knew there were more than they already had found... What if these Racketeers find another one?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 8:27 am

Sprix posted another mental note to what now must have been a bulletin board in his head. He needed some method of storage for all of his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 10:08 am

Rubbing her Bum on Sally´s Palm Eileen moaned: "Uhh... this is so hot - normally there is nothing moving THIS deep down!"
Letting her beige Leather Leggins creak the Succubus opened her Thighs more for Sally, as Marlo mentioned: "If this goes on, he will pop out the other End..."
"I don´t think this is possible..." Eileen thought about it and Marlo grumbled: "So much for making a Joke once in a While..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Sprix kept going, somewhat weighed down by all the jewelry he'd found.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 7:18 am

Unfortunately there was no Way around this pressed and crunched Chalk Thing - if Sprix tried to get around,he even could recognize some Pieces of a squashed and bent Spine, some Ribs, broken Bones - and a heavily deformed, flattened Skull... Indeed, where he was normally all Life ends - perhaps even in a shockingly brutal Way. So now Sprix realized, what a happy Guy he was...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 3:51 pm

(He's not going to die.)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 3:52 pm

Sprix sat there for a bit, thinking of a way out
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:39 am

(How about... teleporting?)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 7:36 am

(Yeah I know ;p )
Sprix teleported out onto the table, leaving behind the jewelry.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 6:10 am

Looking at Sprix, but still lolling on the Couch Eileen asked: "So tell me... did I match Your Expectations?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:38 am

Sprix nodded
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:42 am

"Good to know - so I am still... `full of Surprises´, hm?" the Succubus smiled at the Neera Adventurer - as Marlo mentioned: "Like this Thing - it´s full of Surprises, too."
Indeed - the Antikythera Cube began to move - to transform into some magomechanical... Grammophon with a big oval Mirror instead of a Speaker... and then this Thing began to play...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:47 am

Sprix sat and listened
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 am

Soon a Face appeared in this Mirror - and it was Donna Diana´s Face, making Marlo jump up: "YOU!"
"Harhar - yes... it is I, who have decided to show myself again... But rest assured: I don´t plan anything that could make You sleep uncomfortable - well, at least as I live far away now, where no Necessity is to be found in being... evil."
"Good to know." Marlo grumbled and the Sorceress, smiling into this World through the Mirror asked: "Missing someone?"
"Where´s High Ivory?" Marlo wanted to know and Donna Diana answered: "She´s here - to `watch over me´, so to say. I think,l Ivy likes it here - it´s... peaceful, uhhm... Sort of."
Sally and Eileen were baffled, looking at this Thing with it´s moving Mirror - seeming to have a Look around: "I have to say, I like Your Style - Nice´n dark, much Stuff to have Fun with and... Now look, who´s here... My tiny Musketeer!"
Donna Diana looked at Sprix: "Always, where the Action is, right? And already found new Friends, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 8:07 am

Sprix nodded "hey donna!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 11:38 am

"Harhar, I see You have experienced Eileen... To be honest, she was the first one to teach me about the Fun eating living Beings..." Donna Diana smiled - and then she looked at Sally: "And who do we have here?"
Looking at this Image Sally was petrified. Of Course she had heared much Stories about Donna Diana, Heir of the Vulcan Throne and Winter Queen. And they were not very... nice. Even in her so-called `Family´, the Clan, they did not mention her Name - they only whisper it. So this is the Hunting Princess of the Dark...
What Sally, embraced by a worried Eileen, didn´t realize - Donna Diana looked right into her Memories. The Sorceress understood Sally´s painful Past - how she was turned into a Vampire by a very weak Specimen of the Nospheratu and looked at as Kind of an Abortion, a Misfit. How anyone picked on her. These wolflike Eyes with their stinging small Pupils, black like an empty Spot in the Night Sky were seeing anything - then Donna Diana asked Marlo: "It seems to be a bit difficult since I left, hm?"
"You bet." Marlo grumbled at this Gramophon - even Donna Diana´s Voive sounded like an old Record. Interested Donna Diana looked at Marlo, as the tall, grumpy Woman continued: "It seems You in the End did finally make a Mistake."
"And what... should this be?" Donna Diana asked back.
"You underestimated Yourself." Marlo grinned skew.
Rising a Brow Donna Diana replied: "Explain."
"Well... Now Your Home is empty - You left this Area with a huge Vacuum of Power. You really weren´t very nice back then - but You did hold any other Goon at Bay." Eileen answered.
"Harhar... You should see my Powers now - if I want, I could create a new UNIVERSE!" Donna Diana laughed - but then she was serious again: "But yes... I see Your Point..."
"Yeah... any Idiot in this Town now thinks he has to go to Your Home to unravel Your Secrets - and I was there - You left only a few Things there - like this Cube we are talking through... We have supernatural Gang Wars and Stuff... The Werebeasts and Vampires even `recruit´ uninvolved Humans like Sally - as Cannon Food, so to say..." Marlo said and Donna Diana sighed: "Man - at first You wanted me in Jail and now... Okay... If I would come now anything would be overloaded with arcane Powers, mutating and probably dying. But I have another Idea..."
And then Donna Diana´s Face turned on her loveliest Smile, while she looked at Sally: "How would You think about being... adopted by me?"

Still unsure what all this was about, Carula was in Donna Diana´s Room - since some Weeks ago she was pretty ambitious to learn, what Volg learned - well, at least writing. So the athletic, one-eyed Woman with her short, spiky Hair was sitting at a Desk and writing some Articles down from a Book called THE GREATEST SHOW IN THE MULTIVERSE.
It still was odd sometimes to watch Donna Diana by her arcane Activities - but speaking with a small oval Mirror, that actually answered back in different Voices... No Wonder the Visitors of the Sorceress left some Time ago...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 8:52 am

"So, donna, ready to have me back yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:20 pm

The Mirror turned over to Sprix, presenting a smiling Donna Diana: "Harhar... even more than just that. How about some Personal Exchange?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:10 am

Sprix grinned "sure"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:40 pm

"Was it not Your Dream to see more of the World and Stuff... ?" Donna Diana turned around and looked at Carula. The Warrior Girl with the Eyepatch looked back: "Uhhm... Yes. Why do You mention this now?"
"How about visiting a complete new World instead?"
Easy to imagine that Carula had no Idea, what was going on, while... this strange Grammophon-like Thing shot a violet Glass Dart at Sally - stunning her on the Spot and making Eileen say: "What the... ?"
And while Carula was told to pack her Stuff, Sally was haunted by arcane Dreams and ancient Curses of great Power...
"Don´t worry - I´ll give this small Girl a Chance, her Clan could never give her - even if they wanted to!" Donna Diana explained and marlo just stood there, swearing at the Grammophon: "You Witch surely have done something nasty to her, right? Be happy You aren´t here..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:56 am

"Can I come?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:53 am

"You only need to jump through this Mirror." Donna Diana said, while Sally was surrounded by ink-like, living Darkness...

http://abload.de/img/duval6c3sln.jpg

Hanging in MidAir this small Girl did go through an eerie Metamorphosis, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:40 pm

"Well, I'll see you some other time!"
As sprix walked through the portal, sally laid eyes on it, and floated toward it
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:46 am

And while Sprix went through the small Mirror of the Grammophon - landing directly in Front of Donna Diana, Carula was sent over to Sally - to remain at her Side and watch over her.
`Impressive Person...´ Marlo thought, as she saw this tall, brawny Woman with her Eyeypatch - and her big-Caliber-Hardware she was carrying around...
"Now Sally is able to be the rightful Duchess of my Home. I doubt she will be as rough as I was - but I have imbued her with the Power she needs to do the Job." Donna Diana said and Eileen became big Eyes: "Really? She looks... normal to me..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next