Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake Climbing a Tree

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Snake Climbing a Tree Empty
PostSubject: Snake Climbing a Tree   Snake Climbing a Tree Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:52 am

It makes me think about the nagas who climb trees. There must be a quicker way they do it, but now you know. A research study shows the pressure they exert is three times of what is needed to support their body. Citation.

For the scientists among you.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Snake Climbing a Tree   Snake Climbing a Tree Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Really? It takes snakes that much energy to climb a tree? Geeze. o.o Well I'd think having arms and even, in desperate situations, teeth? XD There's also Tree Runner Axes. If elves and humans can think to make this you'd think a naga would have some idea of how to make climbing braces or go "Brave Fencer Musashi" and use a sword or knives to emulate them. geek Kudos to anyone who remembers that scene and what awesome video game it's from.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Snake Climbing a Tree   Snake Climbing a Tree Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Yeah, i always wondered this actually. Beacuse seriously, how in the world (of Felarya) does Crisis climb the Giant Tree to call it her home? It must be quite a feat! (Lea probably has stairs or an elevator inside the tree).
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Snake Climbing a Tree   Snake Climbing a Tree Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 6:54 pm

*ring*
Climbing to Crisis' room.

(Somebody, help me! I couldn't stop!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake Climbing a Tree   Snake Climbing a Tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake Climbing a Tree
Page 1 of 1