Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiki site problems

Go down 
+4
Archmage_Bael
dragon808tr
gwadahunter2222
Shady Knight
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 7:21 pm

So I've been running into a few problems whenever I want to check the wiki these few days. First, when I get to the main page, there are a bunch of error messages at the top of the page. Those messages are there regardless of which page I'm in, but they seemed to do nothing at first. Then I tried to check Negav's article, and it didn't load it. I tried to do the same with Nekomura, and the same problem happened. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 7:29 pm

I have this problem too but Karbo is unavailable due internet connection issue, wait until he comes back.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:01 pm

This just happened to me too! It's really odd! I hope it isn't an attack! Thats the last thing i need right now!

Is it ok on mobile?
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Having the same issue.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Someone should tell karbo, as He is back on.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 7:18 pm

I think they're already working on it.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 8:31 pm

The wiki has been hacked, two new user has been created and they created two pages which are spams
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 8:49 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
The wiki has been hacked, two new user has been created and they created two pages which are spams

I was fearing this.

Although, I'm not sure why really. I get the troll stuff (Coming from a Brony background, we had this all the time). But really, the Felarya wiki is a small corner of the vore community (Which is somewhat small). Plus, someone would have to go after it by name. Beacuse I've been a vore fan for years, but only found the Felarya wiki a year ago.

It just seems strange to me.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 1:54 am

Well the initial problem wasn't a hack. It was a problem due to Wikimedia doing a general PHP update. It has been resolved now and the wiki is navigable again. However the update seems to have created a breach of sort and yes bots are spaming the wiki right now. It's going to be addressed as soon as possible, so please be patient. I know it sucks...
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 11:39 am

Karbo wrote:
Well the initial problem wasn't a hack. It was a problem due to Wikimedia doing a general PHP update. It has been resolved now and the wiki is navigable again. However the update seems to have created a breach of sort and yes bots are spaming the wiki right now. It's going to be addressed as soon as possible, so please be patient. I know it sucks...

I wondered why somebody would hack. I mean most vore hating trolls usually just pester us and even that's been down lately. Still darn bots with their spam. =/ I'd offer to help clean it up but I have no authority. I'll just wish ya lucking fixing our beloved wiki, my friend.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Karbo wrote:

No Problem Karbo. I was looking over everything, and the only thing that is new and out of place was this random article. I shall link it below.

http://www.felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Fitting_Black_Dress_At_Launch_Of_Her_Calleija_Collection
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 10:17 am

I think the problem is over now Smile
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 9:29 am

There are still some bots roaming around. I just checked the recent changes and I saw some garbage updates by some other users.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:54 am

Normally it's really over now and shouldn't not come back.
Back to top Go down
XionGaTaosenai
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Karbo wrote:
Normally it's really over now and shouldn't not come back.

New bot protection system: put this statement in place of the site's CAPTCHA. Any bot that tries to get into the site will explode trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Not sure if this count but may as well. For some reason, the new article for Negav has failed to load the image of the southern walls. It says it's pending for upload, despite having been pending for a few days now.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:00 am

Shady Knight wrote:
Not sure if this count but may as well.  For some reason, the new article for Negav has failed to load the image of the southern walls.  It says it's pending for upload, despite having been pending for a few days now.

The image doesn't exist within the wiki database, it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wiki site problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki site problems   Wiki site problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiki site problems
Page 1 of 1