Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

Felarya rumors - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:28 pm

Sonic wouldn't do that! *hic* You sir are a fraud! *is obviously drunk*

Also, another rumor, it's said that there are actually male nagas hidden in Felarya, in the deepest of caves and darkest of temples.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:54 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
You're talking about subeta Question

Yup, but I preferred not to mention her name and see how many would get that guess. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:35 am

The Rev wrote:

Also, another rumor, it's said that there are actually male nagas hidden in Felarya, in the deepest of caves and darkest of temples.

No stuff there aremale nagas. Even if they are never mentioned, if there are no males, the species would die out.
Back to top Go down
http://X89.deviantart.com
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:37 am

Feadraug wrote:
gwadahunter2222 wrote:
You're talking about subeta Question

Yup, but I preferred not to mention her name and see how many would get that guess. ;P

But she uses magic except it focuses more about detection and finding items Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:17 am

Well, you can call me ignorant then. ^^U Anyway, could it be applied to another fairy who could fit Subeta's description but isn't Subeta? Maybe rumors were wrong and the artifact is another thing.

That's bad of rumors, you can't directly know what's true or not. xD
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:06 am

Hunter wrote:
The Rev wrote:

No stuff there aremale nagas. Even if they are never mentioned, if there are no males, the species would die out.
It's possible that they reproduce asexually.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:19 pm

There have been strange noises throughout Felarya at night. It sounds like screams of pain and agony. The source of these screams can be found at a human lab located in the deep forest.

Rumor has it that in this lab, odd hybrid experiments take place. A reporter looked inside and supposedly saw several creatures in containment fields:

A naga with three tails
A Dryad with wings
A very large fairy with mole claws
A massively tall neko with ears, a tail and antlers...

among other experiments... What they are doing is unknown to anybody........
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:24 pm

I want to say Hojo, though the sheer number of people doing such experiments in fiction leaves it anyones guess.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:59 pm

Not sure I should post this considering the Felarya Ocean and Sea's haven been compleated yet. Then I thought why not.

There are rumors of a Marine Biologist captan who takes teams out to sea then feeds them to the ocean preditors in exchange for jewls.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:11 pm

Pendragon wrote:
There have been strange noises throughout Felarya at night. It sounds like screams of pain and agony. The source of these screams can be found at a human lab located in the deep forest.

Rumor has it that in this lab, odd hybrid experiments take place. A reporter looked inside and supposedly saw several creatures in containment fields:

A naga with three tails
A Dryad with wings
A very large fairy with mole claws
A massively tall neko with ears, a tail and antlers...

among other experiments... What they are doing is unknown to anybody........

Hmm... Samus will want to look into this.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:13 pm

xlrp wrote:
Not sure I should post this considering the Felarya Ocean and Sea's haven been compleated yet. Then I thought why not.

There are rumors of a Marine Biologist captan who takes teams out to sea then feeds them to the ocean preditors in exchange for jewls.

Not sure why he is biologist but that is a nice one , I added it Razz

Last edited by on Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:17 pm

I have another rumor that I heard from some fairy.

In this world it is known,
Although humans never hear,
That Felaryans treasure Christmas
More than any other time of year.

After narrowly escaping from the fairy, I did some investigating into this rumor and also found that around this time of year, Felaryan predators will not eat any humans that are dressed like Santa Claus because they believe one of them might be the real Santa. XD
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:27 pm

Quote :

After narrowly escaping from the fairy, I did some investigating into this rumor and also found that around this time of year, Felaryan predators will not eat any humans that are dressed like Santa Claus because they believe one of them might be the real Santa. XD

^ He of impronouncible name wins the internet.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:17 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :

^ He of impronouncible name wins the internet.

XD So remember, adventurer, if you go into the forest at Christmas time, make sure your Santa costume is convincing enough. Felaryans are very particular about this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:29 pm

Karbo wrote:
xlrp wrote:

More credibility than Pirate. Eveyone can see and expect a Pirate to do something like feed a team to preditors for jewls. No one expectes a simple Scientis or Engineer. The idea came from Naga Feeding Habits Then I thought what if some led teams into the preditors. No one would see it comeing.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:17 pm

Beware, he wouldn't feed everyone. He had a knack for people that oppossed oppression.

Then again, Othemites would be prime feeding candidates.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:58 pm

The Rev wrote:
Hunter wrote:
The Rev wrote:

It's possible that they reproduce asexually.

I highly doubt it, or we would have heard something about it a while ago.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:54 pm

xlrp wrote:
Karbo wrote:
xlrp wrote:

More credibility than Pirate. Eveyone can see and expect a Pirate to do something like feed a team to preditors for jewls. No one expectes a simple Scientis or Engineer. The idea came from Naga Feeding Habits Then I thought what if some led teams into the preditors. No one would see it comeing.

Maybe I could use that in Crisis and Friends. While looking for some way to change back into a Naga, Crisis might get seperated from her friends, possibly through an arguement. The marine biologist would find her and ask her what's wrong, she would tell him her story, and he would say that he may have found a way to turn her back and that she should come with him. Crisis falls for it and the man takes her out to sea, but they don't know that the others have followed them until Crisis is nearly fed to the mermaid and rescued by her friends.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:30 pm

It is rumored that a pirate in a strange straw hat was seen recently wandering the forest with his crew of even more odd people (and a reindeer), searching for some grand "treasure". It was said hat they were brought through to Felarya via some odd oceanic portal.

They were actually able to fend off Crisis herself upon meeting her, in a most unusual way. (hint: she was tickled pink)

He and his crew then proceeded into the forest, where they are now searching for answers as to where they are.

Who they are is a mystery, but if they could fend off Crisis, then they're pretty clever.

(note: rumor based off of one of Karbo's works)

Last edited by on Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:55 pm

One Piece.

Also,there they say that, to make adventurers more aware of the dangers of Felarya, a scientist has built a simulator to test them. However failiure means getting dunk in hydrochloric acid. So pretty much everyone has refused to try it.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:39 am

Some say that the way to a Naga's heart is through her stomach. We have yet to hear confirmation from survivors - because there are none.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:44 am

dlausactor6373 wrote:
xlrp wrote:
Karbo wrote:
xlrp wrote:

Maybe I could use that in Crisis and Friends. While looking for some way to change back into a Naga, Crisis might get seperated from her friends, possibly through an arguement. The marine biologist would find her and ask her what's wrong, she would tell him her story, and he would say that he may have found a way to turn her back and that she should come with him. Crisis falls for it and the man takes her out to sea, but they don't know that the others have followed them until Crisis is nearly fed to the mermaid and rescued by her friends.

Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:26 pm

I came up with a few rumors at school.

People of Nagev City have reported seeing a strange cat girl with black hair and fur and red eyes, shrouded in a black mist. Others have reported her as being bloody, with empty, bleeding eye sockets and a blood stained butcher knife.

Another rumor is that deep under the foundation of Nagev City are the ruins of a greater and far more advanced city. Adventurers foolish enough to explore these ruins are never seen again, but a few journals have turned up, reporting large, shattered glass tubes. If this rumor is true, this city may have been the cause of the hydra naga.

It's also been said that every few years, Fairy Pond freezes and becomes a human-safe ice rink. The ice only lasts a few hours, though, so long periods of skating are not recommended.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:44 pm

A neko tribe has reported witnessing a rogue, green-haired nekojin round-house kicking a full-sized fire naga's skull in, before spouting a string of obscenities and dashing off with a limp.

An apparently Australian naga was available for comment.
"I told you bloody idiots it would happen one day! I TOLD you!"
Back to top Go down
nksrocks
nksrocks

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:24 pm

There is a rumor about an enourmous ghost ship that is sailing into the Misty Glade, using the condensed waves of mist to sail the air, really high, like, 40 or 50 meters from ground. The ship seems to be technologically advanced, but for now no one managed to jump on it and see how it really is because it seems to be covered by somekind of magic shielding. It's not sure,but it seems that there is no sign of life into it, some mages tried to scan this phenomena with magic and tried to communicate with the ship, but that was unsuccesfully.
It's sailing in circles through all the zone, and every two months it passes near to the lake of illusions.

May rock be with you.
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next