Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Felarya rumors - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:22 am

There is city not to far from the eastern sea. Where all the people there seem loving, kind, and happy at all times. Some think its is the ideal place to be. But anyone who experienced any tyep of negative feeling vanish in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:05 pm

Ohh this one is interesting, I like it ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:07 am

nksrocks wrote:
It is said that there are some coins that can be found into some places in Felarya.

I added it but as an ability for the phantom elves Razz I thought it made sense with them ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:31 am

Since the mid-20th century, Tanya stopped taking accounts of strange events on the planet Earth because people keep stealing her stories. One of her last accounts was written in 1898 and revolved around an actual alien invasion. When asked about this, Tanya said she only found out on October 30, 1938 when a radio drama of her stolen story was put on. However, she also said that night was one of the funniest nights of her long life and she owes that to the stupid people who thought the drama was real and started running around with shotguns and foil hats. She also told me that the Jeff Wayne version in the 1970s was the closest anyone ever got to the truth.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:24 pm

It's also rumored that Crisis has a third category for humans. Lea has jokingly dubbed this the "shit category". If you are placed in this category, Crisis sees you as something lower than human, something that might stick to the bottom of her scales. She won't eat you, but she will strongly dislike you and believes that you will taste awful. A person could get into the shit category by making Crisis really angry or upset. This can be done in one of the following ways:

1. Harm one of her friends.

2. Catch her in a trap and attack her to within an inch of her life.

If you do manage to make Crisis angry at you and survive, consider yourself in the shit category. Only a few humans and one fairy (Lily) have gotten into the shit category.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:34 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
It's also rumored that Crisis has a third category for humans. Lea has jokingly dubbed this the "shit category". If you are placed in this category, Crisis sees you as something lower than human, something that might stick to the bottom of her scales. She won't eat you, but she will strongly dislike you and believes that you will taste awful. A person could get into the shit category by making Crisis really angry or upset. This can be done in one of the following ways:

If you do manage to make Crisis angry at you and survive, consider yourself in the shit category. Only a few humans and one fairy (Lily) have gotten into the shit category.

I disagree for Lily because she has good reason to hate humans and I think Léa understand her reaction even if they are not friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:38 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:

I disagree for Lily because she has good reason to hate humans and I think Léa understand her reaction even if they are not friend Very Happy

Nah, the wiki said that Lily's attack on Lea permanently shattered her friendship with Crisis.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:50 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Nah, the wiki said that Lily's attack on Lea permanently shattered her friendship with Crisis.

Sorry Embarassed
But the third category is when Crisis is angry and you find the dridders too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:33 am

There have been some reports from the Delurians I trade with that there is a nest of strangely mutated nagas out West towards the Fairy Kingdom. More disturbing is that in the nest there was reportedly a lone human that somehow commanded their respect.

The theory is that he(or she, the reports aren't clear) may be a scientist who is experimenting on these nagas for some unknown purpose.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:48 pm

There is a slate in Ur-Sagol stating that innocence is dangerous. Whoever wrote this likes being vague.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:45 am

Some of the traps and devices used in the SAW films were based on devices found in the vampire Tanya's torture lab. These devices include:

-The Reverse Beartrap (SAW)

-The Death Mask (SAW II)

-The Rack (SAW III)

-The Knife Chair (SAW IV)

While Tanya doesn't really like the fact that they stole some of her devices, she says she still loves the series and might even turn Tobin Bell to keep it going on forever.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:22 pm

It is rumored that sandwalkers are highly capable of powerful sand/earth based magic and some are said to have a sort of telekanatic ablity allowing them to speak to other creatures dispite having a beak which makes it impossible for normal speech.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:58 am

The strong magic of Felary forces some races to undergo some extreme body alterations regardless of size. This can range anywhere from flat chested woman gaining large breast in a few days, to even someone the size of a human becoming a giant and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:07 am

xlrp wrote:
The strong magic of Felary forces some races to undergo some extreme body alterations regardless of size. This can range anywhere from flat chested woman gaining large breast in a few days, to even someone the size of a human becoming a giant and vice versa.
I like this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:08 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
xlrp wrote:
I like this one Very Happy

Thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:45 pm

It's been said that the Miratans are currently developing hi-tech equipment powered by the ambient magic of Felarya. If it's true, I can't wait to see the results.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:49 am

I got this ide from an old song.( The Blues Brothers) It instantly had me thinking of Gunther.

No one knows anything about Gunther. However there is a song that sticks with the towns towns he has been two and that he has a book with him. You mak the conections.

Version 1
John the Revelator
Put him in a elevator
Take him up to the highest high
Take him up to the top where the mountains stop
Let him tell his book of lies

John the Revelator
He's a smooth operator
It's time we cut him down to size
Take him by the hand
And put him on the stand
Let us hear his alibis

By claiming God as his only rock
He's stealing a god from the Israelite
Stealing a god from a Muslim, too
There is only one god through and through
Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again
Seven angels with seven trumpets
Send them home on the morning train
Well who's that shouting?
John the Revelator!
All he ever gives us is pain
John the Revelator!
He should bow his head in shame

Bye-bye
Bye-bye
Bye-bye
Bye-bye

Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again
Seven angels with seven trumpets
Send them home on the morning train
John the Revelator!
All he ever gives us is pain
John the Revelator!
He should bow his head in shame

Version 2
Well, whos that writin, john the revelator
Tell me whos that writin, john the revelator
Wrote the book of the seventh seal

Well, God walked down in the cool of the day
And he called adam by his name
He refused to answer
cause he was naked and ashamed

Tell me whos there writin, john the revelator
Tell me whos there writin, john the revelator

Well, christ had twelve apostles
And he led twelve away
Said walk with me one hour til
I go on and pray.

Christ came down easter mornin
Mary and martha came to see
Said, go tell my disciples
Meet me down in galilee

Tell me whos that writin, john the revelator,
The man who wrote the book of the seven seas.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:06 pm

It is said that the Guardian Quaz dwells somewhere deep within the Akaptor desert.

In Kortiki town where Fairys, Nekos and Humans all live in the same area mostly in harmony it's to be expected that there have been some strange hybrids lately between Fairy Human couples and even odder Fairy Neko couples.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:13 pm

There are rumors of a Neko settlement deep within the Jungles of Felarya. However, no one has been able to find it for one main reason: Magical Enchantments have been set throughout its area to prevent Predators, Raiders, etc from finding the place. Noise from the village is cancelled out almost a hundred meters from the settlement, while the dense and tall trees leave a great coverage blocking any sight from above or level ground.
Back to top Go down
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 pm

I've heard that one of the only safe ways to cross the Reef of Ryzelm is to ask the help of a Leviathan Mermaid to carry you across in her mouth. The passage is dangerous even to them, though, and the odds of even locating one of the giants are so low that you're probably better off sailing in another direction.

Still, I've heard they're one of the few things strong enough to fight through the creatures living there...
Back to top Go down
http://mukatkikaarn.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:29 am

A rumor around Negav says that some kid is able to tame the predators in the wild. Surely they misinterpreted it.
Back to top Go down
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:43 am

Someone crawling through the jungle recently told me they found a wrecked tall building deep in the woods. It doesn't seem to be from Felarya, and looks like something you'd find in a modern, industrialized city, but badly overgrown with vines and plants, the windows broken out and everything a mess inside. Who knows how it got there, but I can only imagine what's taken up residence inside.
Back to top Go down
http://mukatkikaarn.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:01 pm

It is said that Banshees have the odd habit of shouting almost everything they say.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:15 pm

mangamastermind wrote:
It is said that Banshees have the odd habit of shouting almost everything they say.

Now that's a believable rumor.

It is said that a neko village deep in the forest, near the ocean border, is always under attack by predators. However, people have reported seeing two giants protecting them. One is a giant neko woman, while the other is a massive, 70 foot humanoid giant clad in green armor, with a smaller humanoid on his shoulder. The two have named themselves "The Anchor Brothers, and their neko sister."

Last edited by Pendragon on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
observer88
observer88

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:16 pm

mangamastermind wrote:
They're just passionate.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next