Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Felarya rumors - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:43 am

Hey now, that's an insult to the wonderful experience I had!
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Sounds to me like a recipe for death by suffocation. Or being crushed in the manner of death by snoo-snoo.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:19 am

I've heard that the only person in the history of Felarya that has ever been able to out-badmouth a harpy was a French Knight. Imagine that.
Back to top Go down
Komandr2465
Naga food
Komandr2465

Location : In a T-152 heavy tank that's having mechanical issues near Zelkova's turf.

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:05 am

Iamawesome789 wrote:
I've heard that the only person in the history of Felarya that has ever been able to out-badmouth a harpy was a French Knight. Imagine that.

But french people can't talk trash!

Wink @ Karbo
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Komandr2465 wrote:
Iamawesome789 wrote:

But french people can't talk trash!

Wink @ Karbo

Maybe so, but I was referencing something. You get a celebratory cake if you can guess from where...
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:23 am

The Holy grail ? XP
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:22 am

Karbo wrote:
The Holy grail ? XP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Oi, de French don't always flamboyantly taunt everyone.... they also give out wafer thin mints.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:13 pm

I heard a rumor that Crimson Woods was once a different color. It was in fact Cyan or light blue but a Elvish Sorceress turned it all Crimson with a magical experiment she was conducting. Though if you ask a Crimson Elf about this story and she'd likely deny it....And eat you ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 pm

I heard a rumor that a crimson elf would eat you anyway Razz their bellies are insatiable...
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I heard a rumor that a crimson elf would eat you anyway Razz their bellies are insatiable...

True enough! :XD:

Crimson Elf: *Gasps* That's a bald face lie! We Elves are reasonable and very well known for our repsect of human- *Reaches out and devours subject she was speaking to*- burp oh excuse me! Te he he. Now where was I? Oh right. We are well known for our respect of humans and all other small races.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:19 pm

It's said Othemite priests shave their heads and shine them hard to better fire lasers from them! They get pretty annoyed when someone mentions it... but they don't deny it so it must be true!
Back to top Go down
Emerald Electronic
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Apparently the frost sprites of the Imoreith tundra areopposed to eating people and are extremely sensible. The reason so many people end up in their stomach's is because the sound shenanigans of the zone prevent adventurers from speaking and establishing themselves as people.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:41 pm

I don't know if you've heard this, but they say that there's actually a fairy who lives right here in Negav! The thing is, she don't eat nobody. She's weird; she goes around everywhere, finding people who've lost teeth and stealing their teeth from wherever. People claim to have lost a tooth in a fight, like, at a bar and stuff and have woken up the next morning to a few skevols just lying there in plain sight, too, like she's paying them for their teeth. Frickin' creepy, ain't it? But nobody's ever seen the lass, so it's probably just drunk people misplacing their money.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:09 pm

It is not known where this holiday originated, but rumor has it that there is a certain holiday devoted to food, and stuffing other food inside food. This seems to be really popular with the predators around felarya, especially those fairies and nagas. On this day, if you're an adventurer it would be best to stay indoors...
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Leila: *grins* Even the you're not safe, you know that right? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Related rumors abound that, on this day of feasting, even the Guardians stuff themselves to the point where they sleep all through the next day. The creatures of darkness, such as those inhabiting the Evernight Forest, seem to have caught on to the pattern and run freely throughout the land, in so doing causing the world to be plunged into a dim haze. Consequently the day after the feast has come to be known as "Black Friday." However, the dark creatures are wise enough to retreat into the shadows before the next day dawns, lest the Guardians catch them and punish them somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:21 pm

A Huge Palace made of Black Ice can be seen from the western mountain zone between Frost Peek and The Moyuk Hills. Rumor has it that a really Powerful Frost Succubus has claimed the entire mountain area as her territory. By the eastern mountain zone Giant Letters of Ice Spell out Cold Fire Manor. One of her minions is a very cute an innocent looking Artic Naga, who can be seen around the eastern mountain zone between Frost peak and the Swamps.

A Green Haired Dragoness has appered in the Orelosl Plateau. You know this means a big pay day is that area. Where ever there is a dragon, it's obviously guarding some kind of huge treasure.

Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:05 pm

"I heard frm a diaomond naga that eating Nemessises will give you nightmares for months. He claimed he ate five and had bad dreams for most of that year."
]~Selma the Scarlet Elf

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Sat May 25, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tkh1304
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
tkh1304

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:41 pm

In order to mimick fairy's shirnking magic, a scientist had spent decades to develop a shrink ray., Then he approached and used his invention on a voluptous giant Naga.

The experiment was a success in a certain way. Even though the Naga was not shrunken, her melons were.

You can guess what happened next, can't you?
Back to top Go down
http://tkh1304.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:46 pm

There is talk among scientists and magi of a strange occurrence in Felarya, dubbed the "necro needle". It is apparently an invisible field that moves around Felarya, to a different location every day. It is said to be cylindrical in shape, affecting everything above and below its lateral position, and its diameter is supposedly only about 7 centimetres - about the length of a household sewing needle. According to those in the know, within this field, necromancy apparently works despite it being impossible in the rest of Felarya! They say if you can find the necro needle, one would actually be able to use necromancy if a part of their body is passing through it! Like, say, if a vampire bit someone, and then that person happened to fall into the necro needle, they'd actually become a vampire themselves!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Karbo wrote:
* A magical item of some considerable power is said to rest in the belly of the mermaid Anko. Want to take a look?
Sure.

A couple rumors of my own:

I heard recently that the naga Anna will consider you one of her best friends, along with making sure Crisis doesn't eat you, if you bring her a pack of enlarged cigarettes or cigars. However, finding a fairy to use her magic on only the smokes might be a bit of a problem...

There's a rumor going around that scientists in Negav have developed some kind of surveillance drone disguised as a bird.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:05 pm

There's a rumour going around that says a group of Negav rumour investigators are looking into a rumour that claims the general of the Isolon Fist has been spreading rumours about his wife's inablity to not spread rumours
Back to top Go down
Americanhero45
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Americanhero45

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:43 am

Mr. I: "There's a rumor going around that scientists in Negav have developed some kind of surveillance drone disguised as a bird."

Holy crap! let me go get my shotgun, I'll shoot it down faster than a blink of an eye.

but seriously, there's a rumor about a mad scientist whom has found a way to literally hack the Dryad network, allowing him to not only listen into communications, but also perform temporary brain control
Back to top Go down
http://americanhero45.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next