Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soroxas2
Naga food

Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Empty
PostSubject: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:31 am

I would like to submit a giant slug girl to the mix. From what I can tell, there aren't too many. Her name is Opdogstra, she's 98'9" tall, and she's an opportunistic predator. She lives in the Jungle of Perils and is a fan of art should one wish to survive her if caught in her slime. She has dust brown hair and fair skin. Her slug half is dark green with brown spots. Her antennae are also green.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Soroxas2 wrote:
I would like to submit a giant slug girl to the mix. From what I can tell, there aren't too many. Her name is Opdogstra, she's 98'9" tall, and she's an opportunistic predator.  She lives in the Jungle of Perils and is a fan of art should one wish to survive her if caught in her slime.  She has dust brown hair and fair skin.  Her slug half is dark green with brown spots. Her antennae are also green.

Not enough data! Intersting character from the surface details but what makes her any diferent from any NPC slug girl? You gave us no background details and you didn't put this in the proper format. Let me show ya two examples on how to improve this:

Jedi wrote:

Name" Rhonda
Species: Slug Girl
Sex: Hermaphrodite
Height: 115 feet
Slug body colour: Dark maroon.
Skin colour: Mocha
Hair colour: Maroon, a few shades lighter than her slug half.
Eye colour: Orange.
Other characteristics:

Now see? That's much easier to read, looks professional and best of all tells you a quite a bit. But we can further improve on this! See? Rhonda has no backstory right now but....

Better Bio Example:

I could go on but you get the point. See? Your bio described a basic character with a nice name and unique details BUT lacked the story to make us interested. ^^; I used just two of an infinite number of bits of backstory to make Rhonda go from unique looking to "Huh! Never seen a Slug Girl like her before." >3>; Unless they have seen one who can use Storm Magic and has a ruthless side that she herself doesn't like? Ah well then at least I got them to READ it. That should be your goal, young adventurer. Hope this helps. Now if you're going to say "But I don't know enough about her to write all that!" Then I'll tell you to read the wiki, RP and talk with others. All our OCs, especially Karbos, had rough edges but with new bios each time and sanding off of edges we got much more cool and worthwhile characters. If you need help from there? Ask! But honestly read about the Jungle of Perils and think about how she interact with the environment there and the fauna and flora as a start. Think about where she came from. Is she natural born like Rhonda or an offworlder? What makes her unique from other Slug Girls and if nothing then list WHY XD You can use absence to you advantage sometimes! I hope that helps. Rant/instructicating mode....OFF.
Back to top Go down
Soroxas2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 4:54 pm

I'll be honest. I didn't add more details simply because I was on mobile and it was dying. I'll add more details later. Thanks for the tip, though.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Soroxas2 wrote:
I'll  be honest.  I didn't add more details simply because I was on mobile and it was dying.  I'll add more details later. Thanks for the tip, though.

XD No problem. I've done that a time or two myself. Tis why I started using notepad apps and such to write and save allot of writing offline then post it via phone.
Back to top Go down
Soroxas2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Do you know any of the flora in the Jungle of Perils? I couldn't find it on the wiki. I know the fauna and how she would interact with it.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:22 am

Yes we don't post native plants on the location in the wiki, only the native creatures.

You can go through the flora section and pick out any of the ones that don't have a specific location in its description, probably.
Back to top Go down
Soroxas2
Naga food

PostSubject: Name change: Ogdopstra   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 7:07 pm

So it appears I accidentally misspelled her name on her bio, but I've gotten attached to that. Here is her bio.
Ogdopstra:
Back to top Go down
Danason
Tasty morsel
Danason

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:52 pm

I like the sound of her. Felarya can ALWAYS use more Slug Girls!

Signed- Katrika
Back to top Go down
Soroxas2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Danason wrote:
I like the sound of her.  Felarya can ALWAYS use more Slug Girls!

Signed- Katrika
Try anything, and you'll be swimming in slime
Signed-Ogdopstra
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 7:36 am

Soraroxas wrote:
Signed-Ogdopstra

Ha ha ha! I like this slug girl. She's got spirit! Slime-kenesis is a excellent magical power. Subtle yer infinite in variation. I also lIke her personality and how she is a squatter who took over a temple and thinks she's entitled to replace it's gaurdian. Lol That is bold! I like her nick name too but it's just as pretty long.
-Signed Fel totally not flirting/ deceptizing while running off with a sackful of gems.
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
Soroxas2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:55 am

felarya_refugee wrote:
Soraroxas wrote:
Signed-Ogdopstra

Ha ha ha! I like this slug girl. She's got spirit! Slime-kenesis is a excellent magical power. Subtle yer infinite in variation. I also lIke her personality and how she is a squatter who took over a temple and thinks she's entitled to replace it's gaurdian. Lol That is bold! I like her nick name too but it's just as pretty long.
-Signed Fel totally not flirting/ deceptizing while running off with a sackful of gems.
Kinda forgot who Fel was. But she doesn't call herself a guardian so she won't always care about the gems if taken
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:33 am

It's me. I am Fel! Short for Felaryan Refugee.   Very Happy So what would she be most upset about comming up missing hm, Sora?
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
Soroxas2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:57 pm

felarya_refugee wrote:
It's me. I am Fel! Short for Felaryan Refugee.   Very Happy So what would she be most upset about comming up missing hm, Sora?
Probably food or any art that she got someone to make her.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:36 pm

How would you suggest or imagine pronouncing her name? O:
Back to top Go down
Soroxas2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
How would you suggest or imagine pronouncing her name? O:
Og-dop-stra
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:38 pm

felarya_refugee wrote:

If you want to be eaten by Oggy then just try to enter her temple. =P Heck parade around with whipped cream on your head! She's not terribly hard to trigger from her stories that I've read thusly. Also! Sorarox, 'lil buddy! I just saw a pic of Oggy you got done for supporting the Vore Fan site. Nice going! ^_- Hope you write some more with her. It's rare to see a slug girl as a reoccurring chraracter in Felarya. Pipril and her love interest, Timming 2's gals but not many others. So I am hopping Oggy continues to occur in your stories and develops a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Soroxas2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 8:18 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
felarya_refugee wrote:

If you want to be eaten by Oggy then just try to enter her temple. =P Heck parade around with whipped cream on your head! She's not terribly hard to trigger from her stories that I've read thusly. Also! Sorarox, 'lil buddy! I just saw a pic of Oggy you got done for supporting the Vore Fan site. Nice going! ^_- Hope you write some more with her. It's rare to see a slug girl as a reoccurring chraracter in Felarya. Pipril and her love interest, Timming 2's gals but not many others. So I am hopping Oggy continues to occur in your stories and develops a bit more.
I'm glad you read my stories.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 2:33 pm

I do. I think you have room to improve. You should do more than simple hunting things, add some slice or life and plot arcs in there too. Little things to help establish she is more than a sexy eating machine with made magic skills.
Back to top Go down
Soroxas2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:46 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
I do. I think you have room to improve. You should do more than simple hunting things, add some slice or life and plot arcs in there too. Little things to help establish she is more than a sexy eating machine with made magic skills.
I might do that. I'll add the story of her meeting the one who taught her the skills and some kind of arc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl   Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soroxas2's OC: Opdogstra the Slug Girl
Page 1 of 1