Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?    Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Hey, I was looking over DA recently,for new people to Rp with (as the person I usually would Rp with is very rarely on, and others have simply given up on vore entirely). I was wondering if anyone here would know a good group, or person to talk to to Rp. I need a PRED. I am usually the prey, so that works best. Also, someone who likes size difference and would at least do digestion (If not my other, less-accepted, interests).

And yes, I have of course sent messages to my major vore groups including Felarya, but I hear nothing in return.

Again, it would be great If someone knows a good place on there to Rp, in the meantime, I'll keep combing the caverns of Da for someone.

(Btw, I strongly perfer notes to Rp with, as I can acess them easily)
Back to top Go down
Bluehorizon
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Bluehorizon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?    Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 5:19 pm

You could just try ekas portal man, that whole site is to vore rp.
Back to top Go down
http://sovietkroshka.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?    Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 5:59 pm

Bluehorizon wrote:
You could just try ekas portal man, that whole site is to vore rp.

I tried. The problem with there is it is kinda like a rabbit hole of randomness! Apparently, most of the site there thinks that Vore is swallowing alive and the big belly after, one of the vore things I don't like at all. And thats what 90% of the site is.

Besides, i tried to Rp with people there and it devolved quickly. With people paying no attention to my rules. Their aren't even that many!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?    Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:47 am

Hey I never really RP on DA. It always felt a bit weird to me, doing it through notes.

I know they set up a chat there, but never used it except once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?    Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know good groups/people to Rp with on DA?
Page 1 of 1