Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for an old, rather dark story.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hrathe
Helpless prey

Looking for an old, rather dark story. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an old, rather dark story.   Looking for an old, rather dark story. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:52 pm

This may or may not be the right place to ask this, but this is a bit of a shot in the dark.

I don't remember much about the story. For one, it involved Crisis, which I know narrows it down to about a couple thousand stories.

The big factor, though, is that I recall after having eaten a lot of nekos, a mother had either suffocated or slit her child's (daughter, I think) throat in order to spare her the digestion process.

It was kinda insanely dark, and I can't find it in my favorites, leading me to wonder if maybe I didn't find it to be well-executed at the time, but now several years later (so it's a fairly old story) I recalled it and am curious if anybody else knows what story I'm remembering.
Back to top Go down
https://felarya.forumotion.com/t3761-looking-for-any-sort-of-rp-t
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an old, rather dark story.   Looking for an old, rather dark story. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 11:39 am

Was it here?

http://trh7323.deviantart.com/art/Felaryan-Warrior-Ch-2-72104424
Back to top Go down
Hrathe
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an old, rather dark story.   Looking for an old, rather dark story. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 5:36 pm

That'd be it, yeah. Wow, that was pretty amazingly fast, good work! Shocked Thank you so much.

Still not sure how to feel about the story, but it's interesting enough at least that I'm curious to see what else they wrote. I should've kept better track of it in the first place!
Back to top Go down
https://felarya.forumotion.com/t3761-looking-for-any-sort-of-rp-t
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an old, rather dark story.   Looking for an old, rather dark story. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Chum dropped off the face of the earth, never finished, so you didn't miss much.

And yeah, I have a frightening ability to recall Felarya stories. I swear I don't do it on purpose...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an old, rather dark story.   Looking for an old, rather dark story. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for an old, rather dark story.
Page 1 of 1