Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dark Knight

Go down 
+11
Pendragon
Malahite
TheQuantumMechanic
dlausactor6373
Mirukani
The Rev
The Joker
Sephimink|Kyle
Amaroq
S-Guy
xlrp
15 posters
AuthorMessage
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:50 pm

Almost all of you saw it and know it was the best damn Movie to come out in the past 15 years. If you have seen it talk about. If anyone reading this hasn't seen the Dark Knight yet, you officially aren't allowed on the internet until you rectify that. Yes it is that damn good. I know I've been out for a while but This is a must see.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:40 pm

You read Fullyramblomatic.com don't you?

Half of that is quoted right out of it:

Yahtzee wrote:
Anyway, if anyone reading this hasn't seen the Dark Knight yet, you officially aren't allowed on the internet until you rectify that.

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:57 pm

he got ya! ^^

What is this dark knight? A Cinema-movie? Never heard of it before. Looks like it isn't out here until now.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:17 pm

As I stated once before, if it doesn't live up to the hype, I'll have to stab someone in the eye with a rusty butter knife.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:24 am

Amaroq wrote:
he got ya! ^^

What is this dark knight? A Cinema-movie? Never heard of it before. Looks like it isn't out here until now.

'The Dark Knight' is a sequel to 'Batman Begins' that's had a lot of hype surrounding it due to two things: viral marketing and the fact that this is one of Heath Ledger's final performances since his death.

As for it not living up to the hype, I don't think anyone's going to have to worry about that. Everything about this movie is freaking awesome, from the action sequences to the terrific acting. Speaking of acting, Heath Ledger does a superb job as the Joker. You can tell that he put everything that he had into this role. One moment, you could be laughing at something he says, the next, shivers will be going down your spine from his insane laugh. He's THAT good.

In short, if you have the spare time, go see this movie! You won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:05 am

Rooster teeth knows all:
The Dark Knight 20080719RT0302

I WANT SPRINKLES.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:54 pm

I think it had better make up for the last 2 batman movies, which I frankly slept through (there were 2 recent ones, right?). But this one looks good, especially with the more old fashioned plot.
Back to top Go down
Mirukani
Helpless prey
Mirukani

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:29 pm

"I'm going to make this pencil disappear!"

XD Favorite scene in the whole movie. The whole audience laughed, and then you could tell some of them felt really bad about laughing, but hey, you just couldn't help it!
Back to top Go down
http://madameruby.deviantart.com
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:03 am

I know, right?! While he was freaking creepy, he was also hilarious, like when he walks out of the hospital...well, I better not say anything else lest I spoil it for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:57 am

S-Guy wrote:
You read Fullyramblomatic.com don't you?

Half of that is quoted right out of it:

Yahtzee wrote:
Anyway, if anyone reading this hasn't seen the Dark Knight yet, you officially aren't allowed on the internet until you rectify that.

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/

Yep lol! good now spresd the word.

Mirukani wrote:

XD Favorite scene in the whole movie. The whole audience laughed, and then you could tell some of them felt really bad about laughing, but hey, you just couldn't help it!

Proof that that there is a little sick twisted side to everyone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 pm

Did you hear? Christian Bale got arrested. They say he assaulted his mother and sister.
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:25 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Did you hear? Christian Bale got arrested. They say he assaulted his mother and sister.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/2448942/Christian-Bale-'fought-with-mother-after-she-insulted-his-wife'.html

The problem with things that "They said" is that people make up their minds one way or the other before anyone can even prove what really happened. I'm not saying that he did it or didn't do it; but there's a police investigation, so they'll be able to find out pretty easily whether or not anyone was actually hit.

Even if he didn't do it, there's still going to be people going around saying that he hits his mother, though, so it's kind of a no-win situation for him. No
Back to top Go down
http://the-quantum-mechanic.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:32 pm

Not as bad as people make it out (For Christian).

It was the mother and sister's fault.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Just saw the movie today.. err.. yesterday, seeing the time. The movie was awesome, but you exaggerated; I wouldnt say what you said about any movie except Zohan. It was a great movie though. It's a shame Ledger died, his acting was priceless XD
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:26 am

It's cool. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. You have to admit though, it is better than Joel Schumacher's 'Batman and Robin'. Come to think of it, almost any movie could be better than 'Batman and Robin'.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:06 am

I haven't seen the movie personally. And I'm strepped for cash, so I'll have to await for it's debut in blu-ray, DVD and TV premieres.
Back to top Go down
Icy
Tasty morsel

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:13 am

Mirukani wrote:

That was indeed a laugh-then-feel-bad moment, but I felt that was the FUNNIEST thing in the movie. I was still laughing here and there, as I kept rewinding that scene over and over again in my head......man, I'm a bit twisted.

Ledger did the best damn job of playing the Joker, and it's very sad that he passed away. As many have stated in reviews; This acting was on par/better then the one he did in brokeback mountain, and this would of been his been his best acting for years to come if he was alive still. T__T
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:49 pm

Just got back from seeing it, and yeah, the disappearing pencil... Wow.

Also the malfunctioning trigger on the hospital bomb had me cracking up inappropriately.

Also it felt like that could have been split into three freaking awesome movies, but I'm glad they kept it all together.

Also for being a non-horror movie character, the Joker still had a few moments that were just chilling.

Also, "There are some people who just want to watch the world burn." I was pleasantly surprised to see that they called the Joker what he really is: a terrorist.

Anyway, that's my 3am review. >_< They need a warning on movies that are over 3 hours long.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:32 pm

Oh heck yes! Greatest film I ever saw!!! Except for Lord of the Rings and Star Wars and the Dark Crystal, of course. Yes, those are my favorite movies. But now the Dark Night is on my favorites list as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:46 pm

Just found a hilarious video relating to the hype that was surrounding the film before it came out. Watch and laugh!

https://www.youtube.com/v/cDxgNjMTPIs
Back to top Go down
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Dark Night was a great movie!
Ledger's acting as the joker was amazing! It was so good that it was creepy.
Back to top Go down
http://ericnthered123.deviantart.com
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:00 am

Feign wrote:
Also the malfunctioning trigger on the hospital bomb had me cracking up inappropriately.

Yeah, that scene was great. I really liked the scene where they tripped the helicopter. My first thought was, "I could crash a helicopter like that! Just---without the tripwires." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight
Page 1 of 1