Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)

Go down 
+2
Karbo
Sephimink|Kyle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What's a Poll?
I've read all your chapters, and I want more! Keep Going!
Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
I've read all your chapters, and they're not bad.
Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I've read all your chapters, but I'm losing interest.
Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I've not read everything, but I plan to! You hooked me!
Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
I've not read everything, but I might in my spare time.
 0% [ 0 ]
I've not read everything, because the story lost my appeal.
 0% [ 0 ]
I've not read anything, but I plan to look in the future.
Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
I've not read anything, and I don't plan to read it at all.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:06 pm

I can confirm that XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:50 am

Karbo wrote:
I can confirm that XD

I was actually considering delaying the Eleventh Chapter until I finished the Twelfth Chapter, too. I would've uploaded 'em both at the same time, but I'm no fan of delays, myself Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:26 pm

The Eleventh Chapter has been uploaded on-time, and is available for reading on DeviantArt. Enjoy, everyone ^^! The next chapter is planned to be named "The Crisis," but an adjective may follow the noun. I don't know Laughing .

No, not that Crisis! *endures crowd of boos*
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:07 pm

Chapter 12 has been uploaded! Funnily enough, I had written the chapter up to over 5,000 words, but due to reasons relating to how the story will really unfold, I had to re-write the chapter and cut out the first draft for future reference. Enjoy ^^.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:17 pm

Just looking at the tons of chapters you made makes me feel like I'm a weak writer. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:31 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Just looking at the tons of chapters you made makes me feel like I'm a weak writer. Sad

Anyone can write a lot of chapters; it's all a matter of the efficiency! Don't sell yourself short and don't call yourself a weak writer! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:01 pm

Chapter XIII (thirteen) finished and 51,000 words exceeded! I really liked how this chapter turned out after I wrote it; I just hope those of you who read it will like it, too ^^. Suspense@@@@@@@@@
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:31 am

Chapters fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen have been uploaded ^^!
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Chapter Seventeen and Eighteen uploaded. As the events wind down, I'm still unsure if there will be nineteen or twenty chapters (Excluding Prologue and Epilogue). I expect to be uploading the Epilogue of my story in early April, and I'm debating if I should or should not make a story that takes place on Dobeniria, with Jen being at the center of focus. Check my Journal on DA or post here if you'd like to give your opinion on what I should do, and thanks for reading! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:59 am

The Epilogue has been uploaded! Hope you all enjoy it, and thanks for reading! ^^
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Great work !
the finish was quite ironic for Brant XD

That was a great story ! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 pm

Karbo wrote:
Great work !
the finish was quite ironic for Brant XD

That was a great story ! Wink

Thanks again for reading my story from start to finish (and letting me use Menyssan for the last chapters)!

I can't say because I'm the author, but I wonder how many people can figure out the answer to the unanswered question at the end of Chapter 20 (what happened to the Military members that Brant sent before Jen, Jeff, and Matt). There are a few clues here and there lol! .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)   Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Oneself: Epilogue Uploaded! (22 Ch. Story)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2