Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Given the choice...

Go down 
+27
beefy
darkshot2600
Warrior3000
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raveolution
Siafu789
Zoekin
Cypress
macdaddy
GREGOLE
Rythmear
Daimo
neko-pet
Pendragon
Flare
Ravana3k
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Mickilla
dlausactor6373
Karbo
togaoki
Ewin
Haar
Malahite
TenakuMihara
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

Given the choice... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:22 pm

Hey, if I couldn't get away, I'd might as well die happy.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:05 am

the Dryad.... theres a chance i could convince her to use the numbing saliva... make it as painless as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:44 am

confused What a choice.

Well-I'd never travel to Felarya without Katrika so I'd be ok.

But just for fun-I'd beg Crisis to feed me to Anna. If I'm going to die I'd want her to benefit.

*Katrika looks at me VERY strangely*
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Crisis to the left. Melany to the right, Drayla in front, and Anko waiting below. Beads of sweat drip from my brow, and in a moment of insanity, I start bellowing this strange sermon:
Quote :
And the angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own Midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust." And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.-"The Cries of the Carrots", from Disgustipated by Tool

Filled with confusion, a 1.5 minute moment of insane recollection inspires both confusion and nervousness. Not knowing that I essentially quoted a song, they debate amongst themselves. Was it a parable? A threat? A message from the Gods? Or did this morsel's sanity finally left on holiday? Whatever I was, I slowly slink away while quietly thanking Tool.

Then I snap out of my day dream, still in between the hungry quartet. I look back at the bubbling water, and sigh. "Anko, we all know you're there." I walk to her, wave to my demise. "Let's go to your place. I hear you're quite the conversationalist-tell me, do you like philosophy?"

Anko would likely be able to provide intelligent conversation-if I'm gonna be eaten, may as well know that I would be brain food.
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:40 pm

Hold on, I just remembered, Anko can launch her tongue like a frog, so she'll nab you anyway if you stand still. In any case, you're screwed in this situation.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:35 am

TenakuMihara wrote:
To you left; Crisis. To your right; A Giant Fairy. In front of you; a mass of plant life that is definately a dryad. And behind you; a river with Anko lying in wait below the surface. Since getting eaten is an inevitability at this point, which of them would you rather let eat you? Personally I think Crisis for me since she's the cutest >.>
To the water. I always bring water walking and speed potions.

Hello, Dash!
Back to top Go down
TenakuMihara
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:37 am

Raveolution wrote:
TenakuMihara wrote:
To you left; Crisis. To your right; A Giant Fairy. In front of you; a mass of plant life that is definately a dryad. And behind you; a river with Anko lying in wait below the surface. Since getting eaten is an inevitability at this point, which of them would you rather let eat you? Personally I think Crisis for me since she's the cutest >.>

Hello, Dash!

Water walking wouldn't really help you against Anko though would it?
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:45 am

TenakuMihara wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
TenakuMihara wrote:

Hello, Dash!

Water walking wouldn't really help you against Anko though would it?
The additional speed potion would help me. We're tallking running like Dash from the Incredibles or faster.

I'd pay top dollar for a potion that would have me breaking the sound barrier. And NOT one sold by Gunther! Smile
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:09 pm

I'd stay away from water because I can't swim as far as I can spit (which isn't far...) without getting tired. I'd probably let Dryad eat me...I dunno why though I guess cuz I always had a soft spot for the plant girlz :/

Also...

2nd Response: DIGGAHOLE!!
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Xeno-the-Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:12 am

There's always the time-honored method of soiling oneself; then nobody would want to eat you.

Last edited by Xeno-the-Hedgehog on Sat May 03, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:49 am

None, Id summon Voltron and Kick Ass!!
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:55 am

Warrior3000 wrote:
You'd probably encounter a silver succubus or a storm sprite in a hurry.

Either one would tear him up good.

Summon the Cloverfield monster. Now that sucker will clean house.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2600
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
darkshot2600

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:10 am

No mater which one you pick, you're looking at death by suffocation unless they are really evil and keep swallowing air after you...

I'd have to go with Crisis only because I don't think she does that from what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
http://darkshot2600.deviantart.com/
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:37 am

Raveolution wrote:
Warrior3000 wrote:

Nah the cloverfield monster would be killed by godzilla so id summon Godzilla.And if that didnt work id cal upon the power of chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:01 pm

Warrior3000 wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
Warrior3000 wrote:

Nah the cloverfield monster would be killed by godzilla so id summon Godzilla.And if that didnt work id cal upon the power of chuck Norris.
Or Chuck Norris riding Godzilla like a warhorse?
Back to top Go down
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Xeno-the-Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:22 pm

Raveolution wrote:
Warrior3000 wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
Warrior3000 wrote:

Or Chuck Norris riding Godzilla like a warhorse?

Didn't Chuck Norris himself write and post an article online asking his fans to stop "exaggerating".
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:19 am

No Chuck Norris didnt "Write" anything, the words arranged themselves out of fear.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:57 am

Haar wrote:
Offer to willingly give myself to whichever one will use me in a sexual manner (I think you know what I mean Wink) and hope at least one of them agrees to it.

Precisely what I would do in this situation. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:50 pm

I choose Menyssan
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:30 pm

Crisis, because I am very good at telling stories. I can also emphasize on the sad parts. Plus I'd probably have some good music with me. Maybe I could win her over with Caramelldansen! lol!
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:35 am

Bwahahahahaha! Whichever one makes the most noise when they go BOOM!

Running and storytelling are for pansies who lack the cajones to carry around twenty pounds of C4, like myself! Bwahahahahahahaha!

...I'm only kidding, you know. About the "pansies" part, anyways.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:39 pm

The funny thing about the guy that carries around twenty pounds of C4 is how pretty the fireworks are when you get a bullet in the right spot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:52 pm

S-Guy wrote:
The funny thing about the guy that carries around twenty pounds of C4 is how pretty the fireworks are when you get a bullet in the right spot. Very Happy
C4's relatively safe to carry. I don't believe you can set it off by simply shooting it.

Dynamite, on the other hand, would be extremely volatile. Hell, just shake the stick too much and you'll be a smoking pile real fast.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:10 pm

Then my strategy would use other explosives to set off the explosives. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Karbo wrote:
Well it's a bit unfair for the dryad and fairy.. Since they are un-named they are unlikely to be choosen ^^
Let's assume it's Drayla and Melany.

My choice: P... K... STAAAAAAAARSTOOOOOOOORM!

Nobody messes with PK Startstorm. I know, I'm still hooked to Earthbound.

PK Starstorm works, but I prefer this move:

KAISER! DELTA! BREAKERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Given the choice...   Given the choice... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Given the choice...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next