Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan Tats

Go down 
+2
Sephimink|Kyle
Rythmear
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Felaryan Tats Empty
PostSubject: Felaryan Tats   Felaryan Tats Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:05 am

No it's not a misspelling you pervs.

If you HAD to get a tattoo of something Felarya related somewhere on your body, what would it be and Where would it be?

I ask out if curiosity because this girl has a tattoo of Umbrella Man on her ass - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/114/1/a/The_Umbrella_Man_fan_by_Happy_R.jpg

And it got me thinking, What kind of Felarya tats would go around?

So that's the question again: If you HAD to get a tattoo - no choice in the matter - what Felarya related tattoo would you get and Where?

I'll give my own answer... when I know what it is.
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Felaryan Tats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Tats   Felaryan Tats Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:44 am

You know, I've wondered about if anyone had ever done this before (wouldn't be surprised in the least; people get tattoos for everything). I'm not really big on tattoos, but if I had to get a tattoo on this subject, I'd probably pick the art from Karbo's "Chibi Crisis" (minus the scenery; just the naga), and I'd probably get it somewhere on my arm. Nothing too flashy.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Felaryan Tats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Tats   Felaryan Tats Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:58 am

Feth it, if we're doing dream tatoos, I'm not going to have the space between all the Words of Logar, Imperial Creed, and Night Lord Doctrines.

Assuming I had the space, though? Spine Beetle, left arm, midway between shoulder and elbow.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Felaryan Tats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Tats   Felaryan Tats Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:42 pm

I think I might get a bloodclaw ape between my shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Felaryan Tats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Tats   Felaryan Tats Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Quote :

Now all we need is for someone to design them!

.... Actually, there's an idea. What about a contest to design certain Felarya fauna's appearance?
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Felaryan Tats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Tats   Felaryan Tats Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:35 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :

Now all we need is for someone to design them!

.... Actually, there's an idea. What about a contest to design certain Felarya fauna's appearance?

If you ever watched my D.A page you'd see I already did Razz
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Felaryan Tats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Tats   Felaryan Tats Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:58 pm

If I had to, I'd get a tattoo of Anna pointing outward with a fiery grin on her face, while she says "you have a problem with me?", and she would be scowling and everything. Put it right on my back.
Back to top Go down
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

Felaryan Tats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Tats   Felaryan Tats Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:39 am

Hmm...well if I didn't have a choice in the matter, I'd see if any of the characters would have sort of a symbol to them (kinda like Mario's "M", Sonic's head sillhouette, Captain Falcon's Falcon insignia or whatever that is, Wario's "W" and so on) find out which one's Anna's and get it on my right arm.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Felaryan Tats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Tats   Felaryan Tats Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:55 pm

Sean W wrote:
Hmm...well if I didn't have a choice in the matter, I'd see if any of the characters would have sort of a symbol to them (kinda like Mario's "M", Sonic's head sillhouette, Captain Falcon's Falcon insignia or whatever that is, Wario's "W" and so on) find out which one's Anna's and get it on my right arm.

Sounds solid.
Back to top Go down
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

Felaryan Tats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Tats   Felaryan Tats Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Sean W wrote:

Sounds solid.
Yeah I'm a firm believer of K.I.S.S.(Keep It Simple, Stupid). Besides, I'd wanna make sure it's something visually pleasing to look at in my golden years. unlike the poor saps who get all sorts of ridiculous stuff when when they hit 80 looks like a train wreck.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Felaryan Tats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Tats   Felaryan Tats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan Tats
Page 1 of 1