Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF -Deviant art chat

Go down 
+9
Malahite
Ewin
dlausactor6373
Sephimink|Kyle
Sean W
rcs619
Shady Knight
Pendragon
macdaddy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

WTF -Deviant art chat Empty
PostSubject: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:49 am

I was talking on deviantart chat (Anime artists) just then and i mentioned me liking vore.... and all of a sudden a person called midli or something kept calling me a sicko and such..... and finally tried to get the main mod of the chat to ban me........ im very annoyed.... they also compared me to some DA artist called snapesnogger, he seems to have a bad reputation, also he tried bringing up lolicon as a example...

i even tried to reason with him saying he doesnt have to look at it, that he should just ignore it.. but no he wanted me banned, any way the end result was the mod telling me to leave for a few days until it all cooled down.... im just really annoyed people would treat us this way

No
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:02 am

Yeah, expect people like that on DA. Some are just jerks, while others are whiny little drama whores, and the rest don't know what they're talking about.

To be completely honest, that's why I'm hesitant to post my story on DA (The Anchor Brothers). I know somebody will consider it sick and stupid, and it may change alot.

But I'm still gonna post it, so screw them. And as for you, don't worry what others sat about you. This Midli has no right to call you a sicko. Don't take it to heart.

edit: I just checked out the chat, and they have a group called "tentacle monsters". Kinda odd how they called you out for vore. (rather ironic)
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:25 am

Noobs are everywhere. The reason why they say such crap is because they have no life and think it's cool degrading people. They aren't, anyone who isn't constructive and mocks people who actually has talent, should just GTFO of the Internet.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:36 am

There will always be assholes everywhere. If you like something then dont worry about what others say, because there is always someone who won't like it.

and to be fair, there are a hell of a lot worse things that people are into for that guy to get upset about.
Back to top Go down
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:31 am

While not as interested as I was a long time ago with vore and all that jazz (honestly I'm just interested in Felarya through the characters, and not the fetish) lemme try to make some sense out of this:

Fetishists will always be in a minority if you're just going to a run of the mill aminay board or anywhere on the internet that doesn't have anything pretaining to that fetish. Plain and simple. It's like the "Yiff in Hell Furfags" stuff you hear all over the internet except in sites furries are abundant in.

EDIT: Even if you're not getting off to it and just like drawing it, they will label you a sick fuck who gets off to it. That's just how the internet works sometimes. Sorry.

As for Snapesongger, replace the he with she, and all you need do is go to encyclopediadramatica.com look up that name and you'll have (while kinda bias) reasons on why people don't like her. I'll try to sum it up for you though:
She was kind of a bitch to people
Didn't sit too well with constructive criticism.

That's all I remember.

...PEACE! *vanishes instantaniously*-bing!-
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:15 am

Not surprised in the slightest amount. Some people are obviously going to think your preferences are wrong, be it because they label it as morally incorrect, offensive, sick, or some other reason. It's not always easy to convince another person that their opinion is disagreeable, due to the fact that you usually have to use your own opinions to sway them. As a few of the earlier posters said, don't let it get to you. Yes, it's quite unfair that you were asked to leave for an extensive period of time, provided that you were doing nothing wrong. However, the cold truth is, to keep things peaceful and desirable in a public chat-room, things like arguments over the opinion on Vore are going to mess with that, and so it might have to be eliminated (and unfortunately for you, removing one side of an argument essentially ends it).
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:29 am

Very Mad Who the fuck is this guy? I'd like to give him a piece of my mind! Just tell him to fuck off and don't come around any of our pages. If he comes to my page in particular there will be trouble. BIG trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:37 am

Hes posting all over your DA account now Macdaddy.
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:56 am

Internet is full of stupid pricks. Sometimes they're funny, sometimes (Such as in this scenario) they aren't. Best bet is to ignore them if you can, or have some Moderator in your pocket for such a scenario.

That or string the first one up high with a wonderfully written, flawless rant that leaves them so destroyed that anyone who watched or comes upon the site of the rant will be too fearful to attempt another crap-flinging shout out.
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:35 pm

Meh, I posted my opinion on your journal. Hope he doesn't cause too much trouble. I also hope that people here don't hold a grudge against him; people do stupid and questionable stuff all the time. Even if he was as problematic as Macdaddy described at the time, you're only bringing that same image unto yourself by going out of your way to get even. Besides, I'm sure Macdaddy doesn't want an all-out flame-fest to ensue on his journals.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:54 pm

macdaddy wrote:
I was talking on deviantart chat (Anime artists) just then and i mentioned me liking vore.... and all of a sudden a person called midli or something kept calling me a sicko and such..... and finally tried to get the main mod of the chat to ban me........ im very annoyed.... they also compared me to some DA artist called snapesnogger, he seems to have a bad reputation, also he tried bringing up lolicon as a example...

i even tried to reason with him saying he doesnt have to look at it, that he should just ignore it.. but no he wanted me banned, any way the end result was the mod telling me to leave for a few days until it all cooled down.... im just really annoyed people would treat us this way

No

Snapesnogger is a chick.

Don't worry, I figured out a long time ago that the people on D.A chats are generally closed minded fuckwits.

I've posted on the forum twice, and both times everyone responded with nothing but negative bullshit.

My advice is not to give a shit. They're afraid of change, and they can't handle new things. When the alien invaders come and take over Earth, they're all gonna be the ones who get slaughtered.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:06 am

Rythmear wrote:
When the alien invaders come and take over Earth, they're all gonna be the ones who get slaughtered.
You almost sound happy at the thought of Xenos Invasion, Rythmear. Though I'm sure I just misheard.

Oh, and a lil' note: Not all comments you find will actually be serious when they come to hate.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:11 pm

Rythmear wrote:
macdaddy wrote:

No

Snapesnogger is a chick.

Don't worry, I figured out a long time ago that the people on D.A chats are generally closed minded fuckwits.

I've posted on the forum twice, and both times everyone responded with nothing but negative bullshit.

My advice is not to give a shit. They're afraid of change, and they can't handle new things. When the alien invaders come and take over Earth, they're all gonna be the ones who get slaughtered.
But how is it that Deviant Art, a website for deviants, attracts tards like that?

Midli ought to go back to the church choir. Er, wait, not church choir - lots of them are nice people. Midli ought to just go away.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:13 pm

Raveolution wrote:
Rythmear wrote:
macdaddy wrote:

No

Snapesnogger is a chick.

But how is it that Deviant Art, a website for deviants, attracts tards like that?

Midli ought to go back to the church choir. Er, wait, not church choir - lots of them are nice people. Midli ought to just go away.
Because it's booming with people, thus it's easy being a motherfucker due to the abundance of targets.
Back to top Go down
Nervan
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Nervan

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:14 pm

((Would have deleted this, as it didn't contribute anything worthwhile to the thread, but it was replied to by the time I tried. Apologies to all concerned.))

Last edited by Nervan on Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Deletion request)
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Raveolution wrote:

Nah, he should go back to Silent Hill where he was born and stay with his mommy, Pyramid Head.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:17 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

Nah, he should go back to Silent Hill where he was born and stay with his mommy, Pyramid Head.
No, I PK Starstorm that motherfucker back to the flames in hell where he/she belongs!
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

No, I PK Starstorm that motherfucker back to the flames in hell where he/she belongs!
Feed him to the Succubi.

Oh no wait, they'll spit that piece of crap back out and eat the sucker who fed them that nasty morsel...
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:40 am

So Midli is saying Macdaddy was BANNED ... for protesting this b.s. in his journal. Oh and by mentioning the name of the chat... OMFG, it's not like no one in the universe can find that ubersecret chat room. Rolling Eyes

So this is what I told that troll Midli:

http://comments.deviantart.com/5/18042902/713428654
Banned for posting a protest in his journal?

Well, thanks to you I will never give my money or put up any works on this site.

I'll make sure I donate money and put my works somewhere else and remind many people NOT to come here and use you as an example.

I'll make sure Deviantart loses money because of you. If you want to try and get someone to ban me from DA then go ahead - I'm glad I never put any emotional investment in this site, I got quite a heads-up ahead of time. Thank you very much for that.

And I mean it, too. I'm not ever supporting Deviant Art. I hope Karbo moves his stuff off of there.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:49 am

I know. Discrimination, that's what I call it. Discrimination based on what someone likes. If I hadn't already become a figure in the DevArt Felarya community I would have taken my account offline. But, I have gone past the 1k mark, which in my opinion is the point of no return.

Also, I sent you a note with an idea as to how you can bring DeviantArt down. It has to do with anime conventions, voice actors, and devoted fans.
Back to top Go down
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:37 pm

Heh, voresecution? Such drama may attract the unwanted attention of anonymous. You'd be no different than a fursecuted furry. I mean no offence, but if you can't understand what I just said, then I'm sorry. Really sorry.

My advice is to get over it, let it go and move on.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:41 pm

Come now, my friend. We can all feel the hatred coarsing through your veins as well. Don't try to deny it. Come; join us. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to DeviantArt! (OMG I've gone to the dark side!)
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:43 pm

Nahh, macdaddy needs to get over this. But, unlike most of us, he's been voresecuted as a newcomer in DA. So, he needs our support.

If only there was a way of contacting him. I know we can't force him, that would only make things worse, he must actually decide to change his mind on his own, but he needs something to motivate him to do so.
Back to top Go down
observer88
observer88

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:51 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
but he needs something to motivate him to do so.
What? A raid? Though <insert group name here> is not your personal army and I don't know whether this is lulzworthy enough.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:21 pm

WTF -Deviant art chat Giovannifacepalm

Didn't anyone listen to me?

Let me reiterate:
Vore is a(and let me break it down for ya...) FETISH! F-E-T-I-S-H! Some people think some fetishes are gross, some don't condone fetishes like vore because they're on the same grounds as guro where you're KILLING SOMETHING! The internet isn't gonna be all sunshine and farts towards something you enjoy. Please accept that and we can have less whiny bitches and ranters on it.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF -Deviant art chat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next