Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF -Deviant art chat

Go down 
+9
Malahite
Ewin
dlausactor6373
Sephimink|Kyle
Sean W
rcs619
Shady Knight
Pendragon
macdaddy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

WTF -Deviant art chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:28 pm

Sean W wrote:
Didn't anyone listen to me?

Let me reiterate:
Vore is a(and let me break it down for ya...) FETISH! F-E-T-I-S-H! Some people think some fetishes are gross, some don't condone fetishes like vore because they're on the same grounds as guro where you're KILLING SOMETHING! The internet isn't gonna be all sunshine and farts towards something you enjoy. Please accept that and we can have less whiny bitches and ranters on it.

*thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:04 pm

Sean W wrote:

Let me reiterate:
Vore is a(and let me break it down for ya...) FETISH! F-E-T-I-S-H! Some people think some fetishes are gross, some don't condone fetishes like vore because they're on the same grounds as guro where you're KILLING SOMETHING! The internet isn't gonna be all sunshine and farts towards something you enjoy. Please accept that and we can have less whiny bitches and ranters on it.

Facepalm noted.

I'm well aware of how things go down on the net. I just hope Mac can see it too. Everything is looked down upon on the internet, be it a fetish or even a part of life. The internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS, after all.

Just gotta get over it and move on. No douschebag can change your thoughts on it.

In short: *gives thumbs up as well*
Back to top Go down
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Sean W wrote:

Let me reiterate:

Facepalm noted.

I'm well aware of how things go down on the net. I just hope Mac can see it too. Everything is looked down upon on the internet, be it a fetish or even a part of life. The internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS, after all.

Just gotta get over it and move on. No douschebag can change your thoughts on it.

In short: *gives thumbs up as well*

Exactly, getting any amount of piss-piss about it isn't gonna do anything to sway someone to think your way. And this is coming from a guy who is very minimaly interested in vore. (As I said before, I stick around for the characters, guess which one inparticular, heheheh...)
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Damn! I will turn you all to the dark side yet! *disappears*
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Sean W wrote:

Let me reiterate:
Hold up, Sean W.

I could have very well hit the wrong rock in the road when I first saw Vore a few months ago and gone down that intolerant road myself. They are on the same grounds, yeah, but it's still not real. That's where I draw the line - if it is real (like pictures of sexual animal cruelty that were banned off a certain obscure thread at Eka's Portal), I'm not for letting it be posted. But this ain't real.

You're right, the isn't gonna be all sunshine and farts towards something you enjoy, but Deviant Art has gone too far more than once - DA even nixed another one of MacDaddy's works because they felt it had "too much nudity." Hello, there is a mature-only section on there, I had to register to get access to it! Why couldn't they have pigeonholed his work there instead of deleting it? Deviant my butt.

No, I don't support going over to DA and causing trouble, I said my piece on DA and that's it, but I do say we have a right and a semi-duty to exercise our freedom not to support sites that censor this stuff and then call themselves "deviant".

Ultimately, how about this: there are sites that have a better respect for freedom of speech and artistic expression than DA - let's recognize that and give them our attention.
Back to top Go down
Sean W
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sean W

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:54 pm

Raveolution wrote:
Sean W wrote:

Let me reiterate:
Hold up, Sean W.

I could have very well hit the wrong rock in the road when I first saw Vore a few months ago and gone down that intolerant road myself. They are on the same grounds, yeah, but it's still not real. That's where I draw the line - if it is real (like pictures of sexual animal cruelty that were banned off a certain obscure thread at Eka's Portal), I'm not for letting it be posted. But this ain't real.

You're right, the isn't gonna be all sunshine and farts towards something you enjoy, but Deviant Art has gone too far more than once - DA even nixed another one of MacDaddy's works because they felt it had "too much nudity." Hello, there is a mature-only section on there, I had to register to get access to it! Why couldn't they have pigeonholed his work there instead of deleting it? Deviant my butt.

No, I don't support going over to DA and causing trouble, I said my piece on DA and that's it, but I do say we have a right and a semi-duty to exercise our freedom not to support sites that censor this stuff and then call themselves "deviant".

Ultimately, how about this: there are sites that have a better respect for freedom of speech and artistic expression than DA - let's recognize that and give them our attention.

Sure it's not real, but there's sick fucks out there who try and make it real, I remember seeing a video on here that was supposed to be an "RL Vore" thing and I said to myself "This is fucking nuts...close media player..."

Have you been to dA recently, the average user is usually a 13-15 year old fuck-head you usually lies about his or her age? Why? to look at drawn/photographed boobies in the interwebs. Then Soccy McSoccermom sees little Billy McSoccermom on this site watching big titted animu girl becomming lunch for some anthromorph fur-fag with a buldge the size of Mt. Rushmore. They get pissed off and blame the site, dA get's sued and millions of people have to stoop to places like SheezyArt and *shudder* FurAffinity, and most of these people cant afford the bandwith to make their own site and while we're at it, some can't even make a visually pleasing website. So yeah they may be harsh on the rules some times, but a few rules compared to having your work scilenced? (You may have noticed I left Eka out of there 'cause only Vore Fetishists will be frequenting there, and if you want people to see your shit, you don't want to drive them away thanks to the other fuckhead whose got people being torn limb from limb.)

Also it's just a name. I can call myself Satan McJewDyke and be the most Anti-Satan, Pro-Semetic, Equal rights supporting guy around while others think I'm some bigotist, xenophobic devil-worshiper (by the way I'm agnostic). What the hell is a Sheezy? There's nothing too Sheezy about SheezyArt. What about the Legend of Zelda, when it's really Link's legend you're beginning.

Also show me this picture in question that had "too much nudity" I wanna see for myself.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-its-its-sean.deviantart.com
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Sean W wrote:
Sure it's not real, but there's sick fucks out there who try and make it real, I remember seeing a video on here that was supposed to be an "RL Vore" thing and I said to myself "This is fucking nuts...close media player..."
Okay, I'm with you 150% on this. Photo-manips also cross that line. I also tend to avoid the vore photo-manips completely, as in I don't even open the thread. But again to me it's freedom of speech and I live and let live. If my kids (I have three baby/toddler daughters ***surprise!!!***) see this, I'm going to have a sit-down with them. I'm not going to just LET them run into this, heck I'm going to keep my UB stuff to one site (especially now thanks to DA) and away from their eyes. Zero-K web cache, password lists, no bookmarks, etc. My kids would need psychic powers to get it out of my head.

On a side note tonight was a joyous night. I showed my wife eka and felarya and she noticed right off my comments about a real life animal cruelty UB attempt on eka, and she knew right off where my mental center is. She said she went from 100% wretch factor to zero in reading 1 line by me. But then we spent a while discussing the fact that the kids can never ever see this (not ever, in our household) and even unbirth is off limits for showing even to other adults. She's pretty avant garde herself and can understand vore and ub are at the far frontier. She agreed with eliminating web cache and no bookmarks and stuff. I even have to delete cookies, no problem, it's a small price to pay for having a wife who understands! She said she can't expect me to be more or less into UB than I could expect her to be into, say, shenanegans with plants.

That having been said, we actually talked about everything you wrote after this;

basically, how does the current proliferation of Soft Vore on DA not put DA at equal risk of lawsuits as Hard Vore? Why would Sally McSoccermom look at a big booby girl being gulped down alive and whole into a stomach slowly filling with acid, and not utterly freak out and not sue? If what you say is true, DA is full of ticking time bombs right now that could get all your stuff lost just like that. That makes a good case that DA is being hypocritical, and that it may pay for its inconsistent behavior.

I see your point about Eka's portal and the other sites, but if what you say about lawsuits is true, soft vore does not have a stable home on DA as it stands; leaving DA is still good from a moral standpoint, IMHO, but now it's also better as a survival decision.

I don't know what Macdaddy's pic was that got banned - I am betting that it wasn't really all that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF -Deviant art chat   WTF -Deviant art chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF -Deviant art chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2