Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Writing Coach

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TenakuMihara
Helpless prey

Writing Coach Empty
PostSubject: Writing Coach   Writing Coach Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:41 pm

Hello fellow adventurers. While exploring (wiki browsing >.>) the world of Felarya and reading stories of the events that transpire here, I felt the desire well up in me to write a story of my own. I have some experience writing stories and fan-fiction, but I have never before written anything involving eroticism or vore. Since I'm new to this I was looking for some advice, or perhaps someone who is willing to coach me so I can develop my skills as a writer (which is the main goal in this case, but I wanted to do something involving Felarya). Any advice, tips, or productive input of any kind would be greatly appreciated. If anyone is interested or you feel I need to clarify anything I've said here, don't hesitate to say so. Thank you *bow*.
Back to top Go down
darkshot2600
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
darkshot2600

Writing Coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Coach   Writing Coach Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:01 pm

I think the best advice would be to go into detail about the scenery. Having a good mental image of an area is vital to good story telling. It'll take some practice to make it feel natural, but it is totally worth it. Other than that I can suggest using literary devices such as similes or personification.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://darkshot2600.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Writing Coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Coach   Writing Coach Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:42 pm

Read other stories of Felarya. This will help you obtain a base of writing, and you'll learn about this universe at the same time. GREGOLE advised me to do this, and it works.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Writing Coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Coach   Writing Coach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writing Coach
Page 1 of 1