Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.

Go down 
+6
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Spykeofkonoha
Zoekin
Karbo
Pendragon
The Rev
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Is this a good idea?
Yes
My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Vote_lcap75%My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
It needs work
My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Vote_lcap25%My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
No
My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Vote_lcap0%My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Empty
PostSubject: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:15 pm

None of this is plagarized, I honestly made it all up. If this creature already exists, or if something appears to be plagarized, please notify me so I can change it :twisted: .

Any suggestions would be nice, along with your opinions and comments Cool .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Creature name: Morra

height: 10ft at birth, grow to 25-75 feet, usually. (height is pretty varied)

weight: ranges from 1000-3500 pounds.

(if someone could provide me those two characteristics in metrics, it would be appreciated)

Appearance: Like a human, but with thick mole legs below their knees, and furred/clawed arms past their elbows. Usually brown, but are sometimes burgundy or reddish. The also have slightly pointed faces, but are humanoid otherwise.

Bio: They seem to have sprung up recently, and little is known of them, but they posess the ability to dig underground quickly and freely. They are biped (can walk on two legs), and are known for suddenly bursting out of the ground, snatching up people to eat, and disappearing back below the surface, with little trace of their appearance. They can slow their digestion when needed, for example, when they are taking a person back to their lair to be regurgitated. Their constant digging leaves them with little or no body fat, usually. Most sighted Morras are female, though some males do exist, as reported by the few who can survive a mora attack. They reproduce with eggs, and they usually gain the ability to hunt by their second year of living. They grow until they reach 25 years of age, at which point they will have reached their maximum height. Due to their size and abilities, they are incredibly strong, despite their somewhat lack of muscles. They can also hold a large amount of matter in their cheeks, though this isn't how they prefer to hold things.

Since the Morra spend most of their time underground, they rarely run into other intelligent life. Even when they resurface, it is only for a moment to grab whatever humans are nearby. Since they are fairly new to Felarya, they haven't gotten a chance to get accquainted with other races yet. They are also somewhat scarce, and you'd have to be lucky (and unlucky Razz) to actually run into one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any suggestions would be nice, along with your opinions and comments Cool .

Last edited by on Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:06 pm

A quick question, if I may:

How does it interact with other predators? I hope it is not too hostile.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:10 pm

Good idea, I'll add that to the description Smile .

Since the Morra spend most of their time underground, they rarely run into other intelligent life. Even when they resurface, it is only for a moment to grab whatever humans are nearby. Since they are fairly new to Felarya, they haven't gotten a chance to get accquainted with other races yet.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:27 pm

Mhh I agree some burrowing creature can be a nice addition. Great job on designing these ! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:42 pm

Thanks lol!
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:54 pm

Okay, edited the article and added a poll. Now the Morra can hold large things in their cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:45 pm

cheers Very nice work! I really like this idea!
I hope they aren't too common though! Sounds like they might be a real threat to some of the smaller races of Felarya!
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:50 pm

Zoekin wrote:
cheers Very nice work! I really like this idea!
I hope they aren't too common though! Sounds like they might be a real threat to some of the smaller races of Felarya!
Guess I forgot to mention that they are rare, I'l put that in.
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:56 pm

Hmm... I give it the "Spyke's seal of approval" since I think it's a good idea. Don't get me wrong though, like many creations, it must go through the refining fire before it's fit for use I feel.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 7:23 pm

Thanks Cool
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:44 pm

Hm a Mole very interesting idea dood, the fact the hatch outta eggs is quite original for something derived from a mammal.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:26 pm

I figured that anything is possible in Felarya, really.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:14 pm

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
Hm a Mole very interesting idea dood, the fact the hatch outta eggs is quite original for something derived from a mammal.

Sorry to nit-pick but both the Echidna (Spiney ant-eater) and the Duck-billed Platypus lay eggs and are mammals.

This just makes your creation more special in my eyes!
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:16 pm

Zoekin wrote:
Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:

Sorry to nit-pick but both the Echidna (Spiney ant-eater) and the Duck-billed Platypus lay eggs and are mammals.

This just makes your creation more special in my eyes!
That's true Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:28 pm

Wink
I like the idea of them laying eggs! It's very clever!
That would make them a very ancient race of beings. I like them more than ever!
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:36 pm

Naw, it's not clever, I was practically rolling dice to decide whether they were laying eggs or not Razz . Still, thanks for your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:37 am

Mate, I already did something similar to this called Tunnel Terrors. Look em up.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:35 am

Don't hesitate to post them as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:38 am

Who was that addressed to?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:51 am

Well, to you Razz
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:29 pm

Look em up... but where?
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:24 am

Wha - guh - bu- *Gets angry and waves my fists* I POSTED A FULL LENGTH STORY ABOUT THEM ON MY D.A GALLERY DAMNIT >.< GAH
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:11 am

Oh, stories. Dangit.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:14 am

Are you sure you know what I'm talking about? These tunnel terrors seem to be some kind of tailed creature.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:16 pm

Well, I believe I've read some of these stories.

I don't find it very bad if these creatures exist alongside the Tunnel Terrors. I mean, they can't be exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.   My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My idea for a creature-- Morra, a mole/human hybrid anthro.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next