Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crisis! I choose you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A-Eadie
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

Crisis!  I choose you! Empty
PostSubject: Crisis! I choose you!   Crisis!  I choose you! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:52 am

A Pokemon/Felarya crossover.

You can find it at http://a-eadie.deviantart.com
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Crisis! I choose you!   Crisis!  I choose you! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:15 pm

Very nice! I think thw hwole trying to battle crisis thing kinda backfired on brock though.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
A-Eadie
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Crisis! I choose you!   Crisis!  I choose you! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:00 am

Brock knew he was dead, he was just trying to buy time for Misty to escape. Crisis decided that one stupid person and one brave, self-sacrificing person was enough for now and let Misty escape.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Crisis! I choose you!   Crisis!  I choose you! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:58 am

I wouldnt quite say that ash was stupid, he was just confused and had no idea crisis would react the way she did. However if I was in ash's position when crisis asked if she could eat the losers I wouldve said Totaly. Thats just less competition for me in the future. I do agree about brock being self sacraficing but we all know brock was eaten what happened to onix? it would be kinda hard to digest rock.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
A-Eadie
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Crisis! I choose you!   Crisis!  I choose you! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:47 pm

Onyx was crushed by Crisis. All that he managed to do was give her a bad bruise that quickly healed. Ash being a stereotypical good guy, can't condone the (in his eyes) murder of his opponents. Even if it would be Team Rocket. Even if he wants Team Rocket to die for their constant, annoying evil acts that anyone with an ounce of common sense would see would have never worked anyway. And their stupid introduction that they won't stop saying no matter what. On second thought, maybe I could just look over there for a while, wink, wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis! I choose you!   Crisis!  I choose you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis! I choose you!
Page 1 of 1