Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crisis' Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Crisis' Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Crisis' Nightmare   Crisis' Nightmare Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:27 pm

((edited from a previous story I wrote ALONG time ago! revised and everything! comments, critque all that stuff would be apperchiated))

Felarya, a vast world filled with danger, adventures and wonders, home of many creatures large and small, some of them very very large.

Among these creatures, are giant Naga's, one in particular. A pretty blonde haired one with teal scales and a smile on her face, she was humming a happy tune to herself, while her stomach growled, as she was quite hungry. In Felarya most giant creatures tend to prey on other smaller, more human sized creatures, the blonde haired Naga by the name of Crisis was no exception to this rule.

She continued on through the forest, it was a lovely day, the strangely colored tree leaves mixed with the lighting from the suns bathed the area in a blue-green tinged light.

After a while Crisis started getting impatient, as she didn't sense anything yet at all, which was odd. The only thing around seemed to be a few birds and other small creatures, which wouldn't make a fitting snack. Crisis started to lose hope for a meal when she suddenly picked up something, with her predator sense tingling she quietly rushed towards the source of what must have been her next meal.

Upon reaching her prey she stopped, remaining hidden, oh lucky her, it was a female Neko! Only one, but she wasn't about to complain, it was something to fill her tummy.

Silently she crept around the Neko so she could sneak up directly behind her, and slowly she slithered closer and closer, until she was within range, then she quickly snatched up the Neko and brought the tiny catgirl up to her face.

"Hi there!" Crisis said cheerfully at the Neko, who much to Crisis's surprise wasn't struggling or even resisting in the least

"Ello ello." Replied the Neko calmly. "Would you mind putting me down please? I greatly dislike heights."

Crisis blinked in a confused fashion, she wasn't used to her prey acting so calm, but that curiosity quickly went away as her stomach let out another loud rumble.

"Sorry! I can't do that, I'm hungry." Crisis said cheerfully as she lifted the Neko up over her open mouth.

A mischievous grin crossed the Neko's face.

"Oh that's too bad, because so am I."

Suddenly Crisis felt dizzy, like the world was spinning around her, then she felt like she was quickly falling from high up. She lost track of what was going on for a few moments until her senses came back to her and the nausea from the vertigo faded.

Crisis looked around, the Neko had disappeared! How could her meal have gotten away so quickly? Crisis then noticed something, everything looked different, she couldn't place her finger on it until she heard a booming voice above her.

"You shoulda just put me down little Naga."

Crisis then looked up at the source of the voice, it was the Neko! Who was suddenly gigantic, as big as she was to the Neko not too long ago. Crisis started to back away, not believing this could have happened, the catgirl had somehow shrunk her!

"Nuh uh, not so fast now."

The Neko reached down and picked Crisis up as she was trying to slither away.

Crisis whimpered with fear

"W-w-what are you?"

The Neko's eye's flashed as she giggled.

"I'm your worse nightmare."

Before Crisis could say anything more she was tossed into the Neko's maw. She was suddenly surrounded by darkness as she felt the Neko's moist tongue lap over her, soaking her hair and skin in saliva. Crisis's tail was still hanging out of the Neko's mouth.

"Let me out!" Crisis cried as she tried punching the Neko's tongue and teeth which only caused a rumble of the Neko chuckling to reverberate throughout her mouth.

Crisis continued struggling but soon she felt the Neko's tongue start to push her towards the back of the mouth, her tail getting sucked up more like a noodle.

As much as Crisis fought, the Neko's powerful throat muscles grabbed hold of her and began pulling her down, into the waiting stomach of her former prey.

"Ahhh!" Crisis screamed and sat straight up nearly falling off the branch she was sleeping on. She was panting and covered in cold sweat, her tail tense and gripping the tree tightly. It was still night time out and the multiple moons and stars shone through the tree tops.

"A dream, it was just a dream, only a dream, nothing to be afraid of..."

Crisis said to herself out loud still breathing quickly, she started to calm down when she felt something odd in her hand, she brought it up to her face to take a closer look. It was fur, orange Neko fur.

Her eyes widened at this with disbelief. She yelped as she shook the fur out of her hand and watched it float down to the ground.

She laid back down on the branch and tried to get back to sleep. She miiiiiiight be going on a Neko-abstinence for a bit, now.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

Crisis' Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis' Nightmare   Crisis' Nightmare Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:55 am

Nice story! I give ya 4 stars. I just wish the nightmare would've lasted a little longer. But still it's a rockin story.
Back to top Go down

Crisis' Nightmare
Page 1 of 1