Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Legends Announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Twilight Legends Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Legends Announcement   Twilight Legends Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Listen, this is an announcement. Kikijonson is depressed that nobody is reading her story Twilight Legends, while everyone simply hogs Aurora. She may actually leave DA, as Twilight Legends was her first story, the reason she joined DA, and she worked on it for over 5 years. I advertised it on my journal on DA, and you should too. Read Twilight Legends and promote it on your journal, while asking people to advertise for it, for the sake of our friend.

Read Twilight Legends and Promote it NAO!

I had to go back to my old aggressive persona, so we can cheer up our friend. I'm not gonna rest until she feels better. Whatever happens, I'm not gonna let her leave DA under any circumstances.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Legends Announcement   Twilight Legends Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:59 pm

DA is really buggy right now - I have javascript enabled but I can't browse past the first page of her works, so when I browse to her Twilight Legends collection, all I get is a blank area where links to her stories should be.

It's weird, I wish I could capture a screenshot of it.

I was in the process of helping her out - and yes, I am putting aside my issues with DA because it's more important to me that good artists be encouraged to continue, and she seems like a really good writer from looking at her Chapter 4 parts.
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Legends Announcement   Twilight Legends Announcement Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:14 am

Posted my opinion on her journal early this morning. I apologize in advance if I offend anyone in any way, as I cannot access DA from the school Internet system that I'm using at this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Legends Announcement   Twilight Legends Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Legends Announcement
Page 1 of 1