Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya post 2

Go down 
+17
The Joker
Haru Takami
Flare
Orc-slayer
DorianTheBlind
Delicious Kevin
Anime-Junkie
Davis
togaoki
Warrior3000
sephi
Malahite
Tuc135
rcs619
mikeimp
Googlememan
melancholy-melody13
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:19 pm

~It was Saturday afternoon, at about 6:00. Spenser knew that he had to pack up and go to his other house pretty soon. He was still weighing the advantages and disadvantages of having divorced parents, but he decided to take it off his mind. He grabbed a small backpack, stuck his survival knife inside, then stuck his pocket knife in his pocket. He was about to leave when he remembered, "Oh...right. Can't forget my sketchbook. Maybe I can make a few revisions to my Mica drawing before I go." He stuffed his iPod and portable speakers into his backpack and hung it over his shoulder. "Well, time to go."

As he wandered out into the driveway with his belongings, he noticed that his dad's car wasn't there yet. "May as well go back inside..." He was about to wander through the garage door when he tripped. Wincing in pain he grabbed his knee. "Damn gravel." he said as he rummaged around in his backpack to look for something to wrap around the cut. He stopped when he saw the cut begin to heal immediately, the blood drying up instantly. "What the hell?" He looked up, and noticed a thick mist surrounding him. His house was no longer anywhere in sight, and what used to be the driveway's gravel was now moist soil. He stood up to look around, but couldn't see anything around him. "Where the hell am I?" He was definitely not in his yard anymore, but he had a feeling that he wasn't anywhere near his home. He was about to wander off when he saw a red flicker surround him, then vanish. He felt strange, but warm. "What was that?!" He hastily walked off, not aware that he was being followed.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:30 pm

"Huh?" Brent said, as he took an earplug out of his ear. He could've sworn heard someone. "Is someone there?!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Delicious Kevin
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Delicious Kevin

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:22 pm

((Joker, none of us mind really, as if you can't figure it out already, XP. WILL SOME ONE IN MY GROUP POST SO I CAN DO SOMETHING? I hate being frozen.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.groundzeroairsoftusa.com
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:40 pm

*Crunch*
"..."
*Crunch*

Spenser knew that there was something behind him, and the sound of leaves getting crushed was growing closer with every step he took. He slowly put his hand to his knife when something snatched up his hands and tied them together behind him. "Wha?!" He had no chance to act, he hadn't even seen what hit him. As he finally managed to turn around, he saw what looked like a normal human girl. The first thing that threw him off was when he looked up, and noticed two catlike ears poking out of her head. He leaned to the side and saw a long tail twitching side to side behind her. "What are you looking at? She asked. "Er...you have a tail?" "Yes? So do all nekos. Now get moving." She prodded him in the back and he stumbled forward clumsily, still a little confused about what was going on. He couldn't put his finger on it, but she looked oddly familiar. He was still deep in thought as another light flickered around him. He turned his head to see if the cat-lady had noticed, but she didn't seem too concerned about it. As they continued on, the mist started lifting around them, and Spenser could see a line of trees rising up ahead. "Well, suppose I can't really get away, I wouldn't get far with my hands tied like this..." And with that, he just kept moving of his own will, more intent on getting wherever they were going then slowing them down.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:44 am

((Oh, okay. Thanks.))

Brent's assumptions turned out to be correct, as he heard footsteps approaching. Thinking fast, he put his iPod nano in his pocket and climbed up a tree to see who...or what...was coming. From the disappearing mist came two people...one was a human, and the other one was a neko, and it looked like the neko was forcing the human to move against his will. Oh, no! Brent thought. That neko's probably going to feed that guy to a naga!!! Why else would she have him tied up?! I've got to do something...but what?!?! Brent then noticed that were going to walk underneath the tree branch he was now on. That's when it hit him. Of course! he realized.

Slowly and quietly, he took the backpack off of his back and extended his arm as he held it out. I hope this works. he nervously thought as he waited for the two people to pass underneath him. Just a little bit closer, and...now! He then dropped the bookbag, watching it fall on the two people below. The neko looked up, but was too late to dodge the heavy backpack as it hit her on the head, knocking her out cold as she sprawled out on the ground. YES!!! Brent victoriously thought to himself as he jumped down from the tree and attempted to untie the guy's hands. "Are you alright, man?! I saw that neko taking you hostage!"
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:48 am

~Spenser shook his head and yawned. "I've been walking for awhile. I just really need a rest. Thanks for your hel-" Before he could finish his sentence, he just dropped to the ground from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Brent looked at the sleeping guy and the knocked out neko. "...Well, at least I saved him, but now what?" Brent looked around and noticed a hole underneath a tree. He looked inside and noticed that it actually quite spacey. "Hmm. Looked like someone's used this as a hiding place. This is perfect!" With that said, he dragged the still sleeping guy inside. "Man, he didn't lie. He really DID need a rest."

Brent then looked outside at the neko which was still KO'd. The thought of just leaving her out there after what she did to that guy entered his mind, but he shook it out of his head. After all, he would never do something like that to anyone. So, he dragged the neko inside as well, praying he wasn't making a mistake. However, as a safety precaution, he cut some vines from a tree using the guy's knife (he cleaned it and put it back in his pocket, of course), and tied up her and hands and her feet, and he also tied her tail to her leg. As a final touch, he covered up the entrance with leaves the best he could so that predators wouldn't be able to look inside.

Whew! Finally taken care of. I'll think I'll do a little R&R. he thought to himself. Since there were tiny rays of light entering through holes from the roof, he took out his favorite comic book, "Batman: The Man Who Laughs" and started reading while he listened to his iPod.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:40 pm

~As Spenser woke up, his vision was still blurred from sleeping for so long. As his eyes focused to the light around him, he found himself face to face with the catgirl. "GAH! You again!?" He pushed himself up as soon as he realized his hands were untied. Looking down at the neko bound together by her arms, legs and even her tail, he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. He always liked cats, he thought of cat girls as a step up. She was still sound asleep, he wondered what she would say when she woke up. He turned around to see the guy that helped him sleeping, a comic book draped over his head. "Wonder if he was reading all night." Spenser was still pretty much lost after what had happened. He absentmindedly stroked the cat girl's hair, causing her to purr softly. He was deep in thought about his own cats, what was happening back in his world.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:04 pm

Waking up with a groggy yawn, he took the comic book off of his head that he had used as an eye cover. He noticed that the guy that he had saved was stroking the hair of the neko that had kidnapped him. Weird. he thought to himself. He closed the comic book and put it back in his backpack and turned his attention to the guy. "Howdy. I don't think we've been acquainted yet. Name's Brent." he said as offered his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:24 pm

~"Hey, I'm Spenser. Nice to meet you. So, got any idea where we are? I'm kinda lost since I just ended up here not too long ago, I don't even have a clue what happened. One second I was sitting in my driveway and another I was getting pounced on by this lady." He looked back at the cat girl, wondering how long she would sleep before the conversation woke her up. "So, you brought her inside too?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:06 pm

"Same here, dude. I was getting ready to go to a friend's house, when the next thing you know, I'm transported here. As for where we are, one word...Felarya. ...Well, that's what I'm thinking, anyway. It is known for it's dimensional screw-ups, but I always assumed Felarya was fictional. Another one of life's wonderful surprises. And as for her..." he looked over in the neko's direction. "...yeah, I brought her in. I was considering leaving her out there for a naga or something to devour, but that's too cruel, even for me. I tied her up because considering the fact that she kidnapped you, I have no idea what she'll do when she wakes up."
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:26 pm

"Well, I would have done the same. I have a weakness for cats. Besides, she's pretty. As for what she'll do, well, I don't know either." At that moment the girl began to stir. "Well, I suppose we're gonna find out."
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:38 pm

Daniel crash-landed into the ground near Brent and Spenser. "Ow." he said as he got up and readjusted his camo baseball cap, "Sometimes those landings aren't what I expected." The young man looked around nervously. "Coast is clear." he said, "Too bad I didn't bring along any guns."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:52 pm

"Hmm?" Brent heard something outside. He poked his head out and saw a guy with a baseball cap outside. "HEY!!!" he whisper shouted. "What the crap are you doing in broad daylight?!?! Get in here!!! QUICK!!!"

Brent then noticed the stirring neko. "...and heeeeere weeee...go."
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:04 pm

"What?" Spenser asked. "Is that a ship? Oh, great. I'm sure that crash will go entirely unnoticed..." "Hey! What the---LET ME OUT OF HERE!" "Well, the neko's awake." "Where are we, and who is that?" she said and pointed to Brent.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:18 pm

"Me? I'm the guy who dropped that backpack on your head, knocking you out cold, and we are currently in some shelter someone made...but that's not the point. The point is that we're going to play a little game, and it goes something like this: I ask you a question, and you answer. You ask me a question, and I answer. If you do that, and I find you trustworthy, I might untie you. So unless you want to be left here for a naga to find, I suggest you comply. I'll start: Why did you kidnap that guy over there?"
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:25 pm

"I was sent out here to hunt for our tribe. We give humans we find to the harpies so they won't eat us instead. I saw him stumbling around so it looked like the perfect oppertun---" "Hold on, hold on. Harpies?" "Yes. Bird-ladies. They are much bigger than us, and if we don't bring them humans to eat, they start eating us." "Huh...hey Brent, suppose we could help her out with that?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:28 pm

"NO!!!!!! No, no, no!!!! I value my life, thank you very much!!! Furthermore, I'm NOT going to help this neko hunt down other humans...unless of course they were rapists and serial killers...but anyway, it's your turn to ask me a question."
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:42 pm

"Alright...well, first of all, who's that guy out there? He's being kinda still..."
"Hey!" Spenser interrupted, "Can I poke him with a stick?"
"No...I'm pretty sure that's not a very good idea."
"By the way, I never got your name."
"Mica. My name is Mica."

*FACEPALM*

"I knew she looked familiar from somewhere!"
With that, Spenser reached into his backpack, pulling out a large book. He opened it, and started flipping through the pages. "Found it!" He held up the book, where on the page, bright as day, was a picture of the very neko that stood before them.
"That's...me?"
"Yup. You look even nicer in person."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:57 pm

"Wait, wait, wait, time out!! ...Are you 'S-Guy' from the Felarya forums?! And Mica...as for the guy out there, you got me. I whisper shouted for him to get in here, but if he doesn't, it's his loss. Anyway, if I hypothetically did untie you, would you hypothetically turn us over to the harpies that would savor our tastes and then swallow us, because being burned alive by enzymes is NOT my idea of a good time. And please answer me honestly, 'cause what you just told me earlier has really destroyed any trust I had with you, and that was pretty much nonexistant to begin with!"
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Spenser's gaze turned serious. "First of all, yes, yes I am S-Guy. Second, just because you saved me doesn't mean I exactly trust you, either. For all I know you could have had other plans. Anyway, no, I'm not turning us over to harpies. Knowing them, they would disregard any reasoning and eat us all alive. Now, in a little vore story that's all fine and good, but when you're really the one getting eaten, then Its a whole different subject." "Now, if you're going to accuse me of turning against my own race..."

"We don't like the harpies either," Mica said. "Just because we have a deal with them doesn't mean we're any less wary of their betrayal, and the only reason we have a deal in the first place is so they won't eat us. We think they may be breaking that deal as we speak."

"So...if you had the power, you would fight back?"

"Yes, but I doubt we will ever have that power anyway."

*crack*
A few bright flickers of red surrounded Spenser's body, then dissipated into the air.

"What in the hell was that?" He asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:45 pm

"What the crap are you talking about?!?! You're untied!!! I never expected YOU to turn on your own race!!! I was talking to HER, for Pete's sakes!! Furthermore, why the CRAP...would I have plans to do something to you two?! I don't do plans!!! I just act out of impulse!!!" he said as he untied her ropes...er, vines. "You know what?! You two can go ahead and leave!! I'm staying here!" Brent then pulled out a comic book titled "Batman: The Killing Joke", which had a picture of what looked an evil looking clown wearing a purple suit, and then started reading it.

"I save his life, and THIS is the thanks I get! Freaking jerk!!" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:01 pm

Spenser was pretty much confused. "So what's new," he thought. He never had a really good idea of what was going on at any given time, now he was pretty much lost. From everything that had happened between getting here and sitting in a hollowed out tree, he was pretty much dazed. "Batman, huh?"
*pop*
"Hold on a second. The Joker, that's what that guy's name is, right? Wasn't there someone with that name on the forums?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:09 pm

Brent didn't look from the comic book, but then he said, in an extremely creepy voice, "Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife, "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Lets put a smile on that face!" And....." He then put the comic book down, and with a huge grin on his face, and said, in his normal voice, "Why so serious?"
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:14 pm

"Oeww kay then." It was getting dark, and despite sleeping through most of the afternoon, Spenser was already feeling sleepy.

"So what's this guy's problem?" Mica asked. "He seems kinda messed up to me."

"How should I know? I've only known him for a few hours, not counting the time on the forum."

"Weird."

*YAWN*
"Well, It's getting dark. Time for me to get some shuteye."

"Me too. I still have a headache from getting knocked out earlier."

With that, Spenser lay down on the ground, and everything quickly faded away with the cover of sleep.
Mica was quick to lay down beside him, curling up to keep warm from the rain outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya post 2
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next