Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya post 2

Go down 
+17
The Joker
Haru Takami
Flare
Orc-slayer
DorianTheBlind
Delicious Kevin
Anime-Junkie
Davis
togaoki
Warrior3000
sephi
Malahite
Tuc135
rcs619
mikeimp
Googlememan
melancholy-melody13
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:43 pm

"Oh, okay. Thanks, Ia. ...Sorry for asking, but am I supposed to say yes? I'm still a bit confused here. Brent thought to Ia.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:49 pm

<It would be good to accept if you want but it really is nice for Luna to ask since she doesn't ask to often of her friends.> Ia said emitting something like a grin in Brent's mind
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:52 pm

"Gotcha. Thanks again, Ia. I have absolutely no idea what I'd do without you. Well, here goes nothing..." Brent thought as he looked up at Luna and said with a smile, "Sure, I'd be happy to."
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:56 pm

"Nope."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:04 pm

Luna looked at Arrayya and said, "You should try it sometimes, it is really fun to do it and Brent, you can join my father now and don't expect him to be too happy about this okay" She picked Brent up and stuck her tongue out. She placed Brent on her tongue and drew him into her mouth and swallowed him.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:12 pm

"Er...ok then. Awkward moment?" Spenser said, looking down over Luna and the lump going down her throat.

Mica, just as surprised as he was, just stared for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:24 pm

Ia appeared next to Mica and explained with a smug grin of her face, <It's just her way of showing her kindness, in a strange way and vorish way But she is still a child and is ten years old, so she that's one way she shows it and don't think you won't receive the same treatment in the near future cause she will do it but not in a harmful way of course.>

Luna looked at Arrayya and Daniel and said, "Sorry about that you guys." She rubbed the back of her head and said, "If it makes you guys feel better, I'll spit dad and Brent out."

Last edited by Goldclaw on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixin and addin)
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:04 pm

"I'll pass." Arrayya replied as she picked up Alris and cuddled him.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Luna looked at Arrayya and sighed, she remembered when her old mother did that before she was killed by an Eternity demon. ~How I long for those days~ she thought. She moved her right hand in a circular motion and opened her left to reveal Brent and Gold sitting in her palm.

~Dad do you remember what you told about how life and family is precious even to the most villains beings, I understand it more then I did when we first meet~ she said to Gold with her mind. Gold looked at Arrayya and Alris, he then said to Luna with his mind, ~Claire did that to you when you fell ill on Earth, you were in your child size but you looked precious and even now I would still give everything to make you happy~ He looked up Luna and slightly noticed tears was forming in her eyes. She placed Brent and Gold next to Mica. She shrunk to the size of a child and hugged Gold making him fall down and landing on his butt. "OH DADDY!" she cried as she remember her past and her long forgotten love of her old parents. He looked at her and stroked her hair saying, "It's alright little one, it's alright. Everything is going to be alright." He hugged her close while she cried into his shoulder. He looked at Daniel, who knew how important it was to protect your child.

(I was feel sad and felt like i was going to cry while typing this.....I may even cry when I finish the first chapter of Luna's tale *sob, sob* it makes me sad, o so truly)

Last edited by Goldclaw on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:59 am

He looked at Brent and said with his mind, ~Sorry about this Brent, I knew that Luna liked you but.....*sigh* I think Luna needs sometime to sleep~ He looked at Luna who had cried herself to sleep but she was still sobbing in her sleep. He Didn't move or anything but cradled his daughter with is right arm while he used his left hand to create a small mound of dirt to help support his back.

He took a pipe from his jacket along with a small bottle of red powder. He used his tail to hold the pipe; he then dumped some of the red powder into the pipe saying, "Dragon's Breath, a fine plant that has no affect on you except for that it will make you somewhat healthier." He lit the pipe with a match that he got from his shirt pocket and placed the other end of the pipe in his mouth. "I have a saying, 'No matter how small or insignificant life or family is, they are still precious to the most villains beings. Sometimes even the villains forget what's important to them until its gone,' It has helped me many times to feel batter when I feel down or sad," he said in a hobbitish voice.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:06 am

"What are you apologizing for? She's crying her eyes out, for Pete's sake. I understand completely!" Brent thought back.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:20 am

He looked up at the sky and watched the clouds go by before saying back with his mind, ~It is never easy seeing one's child like this, but I have seen it many, many times while I was caring for her. She is still only a ten year old girl who lost her parents to an Eternity demon, it was very tragic for her. I guess I shouldn't talk about it anymore. Oh Do you want a pipe?~ He took out another pipe from his jacket with his tail and smoked on the other one and blew out several smoke rings that changed color as they floated up into the endless sky.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:26 am

"No thanks. Thank you for the offer though." he thought to Gold as he looked into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:35 am

~Okay then~ Gold said back. He began to sing a song in a hobbitish voice while smoking his pipe,
'Farewell we call to hearth and hall!
Though wind may blow and rain may fall,
We must away ere break of day,
Far over wood and over mountain tall.

To Rivendell, where Elves yet dwell,
In glades beneath the misty fell,
Through moor and waste we ride in haste,
And whither then we cannot tell.

With foes ahead, behind us dread,
Beneath the sky shall be our bed,
Until at last our toil be passed,
Our journey done, our errand sped.

We must away! We must away!
We ride before the break of day!

he ended the song and brushed aside some of Luna's hair. She had stopped sobbing and was now sleeping peaceful; she had wrapped her tail around Gold's waist for fear if he would disappear.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing)
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:58 am

Mica glanced up at Spenser one last time. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep down here?"

Spenser took one more glance at Arrayya. "Yeah."

"Fine." Mica rolled her eyes and smiled. "I'll just have to join you then." Mica climbed up the tree to a branch slightly lower than the one Spenser was sleeping on.

"Wait, what? Er...thanks?"

Mica nodded, and shut her eyes. "Oh, one more thing. Just don't roll around in your sleep."
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:11 am

Gold glanced up at Mica and Spenser saying in his hobbit accent, "You know it's only Four O'clock right? Why don't you guys come down and have a pipe?" He lifted up his pipe and continued to watch the sky thinking of the many adventures he has had in his life, he even remember his time with Bilbo Baggins in Middle Earth. ~Well my old friend, my adventures are turning out to be quite a splendid thing indeed~ He thought with a grin. He took out an ocarina and began to play the shire theme song in a joyous melody. He noticed Luna shifting in her sleep and thought smiling as he played the merry song, ~I wish her adventure was as happy and fun like Biblo's was~

He looked at Daniel and asked, "So Daniel, do you still want to come with me and Luna to the temple?" He felt Luna clinging to his shirt and he stroked her hair with left hand since his right arm was supporting Luna who was still asleep. He put his ocarina away and lifted his pipe and refilled only to lit it again as he smoked some of it more.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addin)
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:25 pm

Daniel was finishing up the welding of the tanks.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Gold sighed and said to Arrayya, "So Arrayya do you want to come with me, your father and the others to the temple just southeast of here?" He put his pipe back into his mouth and blew out several smkoe rings that instantly darted around and changed color as they darted up towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:23 pm

"Sure." Arrayya replied.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Gold smiled and continued smoking his pipe and said, "You know something, when I came here, I wasn't sure why I was here or where I fit in besides being eaten. I thought I was just another unimportant being here, but when I meet Luna.....I felt happy for the second time in my life, I felt that she needed me and that I should care for her. So I set out on that quest from the beginning and now, hpm, I'm here again, on this world, with my daughter and on that very same quest again that I started O those many months ago. Now, well, I'm just happy to be here again, among the trees, the mountains, rivers, and among such fine people here. How I longed for this day to come again; I'm starting to sound like Bilbo, ah a fine fellow he was and a good friend for a hobbit he was but still he missed seeing the mountains and all those things he longed to see. I may not look old, but I feel old by just talking like this and I also feel it in my bones that I'm getting old. I'm sure guys have heard enough of my rambling about the good ol' days."

He glanced at Luna and took out a tape player and set it on the ground. He pressed the play button and then the repeat button and the theme for the Shire began to play which made Luna turn in her sleep. She smiled and uttered, "dad," while she was a sleep. He looked up at the sky and saw that it was getting dark. "Well my friends, this is just the beginning of a marvelous journey ahead of us and I wouldn't mind to write a good book about it either," he said in his hobbitish voice. He continued to smoke his pipe as he watched the stars beginning to shine.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:06 am

"Well, if you're writing a book, just let me know so I can buy a copy!" said Brent with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:00 am

Gold smiled and said, "I'll be sure to give a free copy to each of you as a token of our friendship." He looked at Daniel and said, "Why don't you stop for the night Daniel, you'll need your rest for tomorrow. Arrayya why don't you give your dad hand so that he won't overwork himself so that he'll be exhausted tomorrow." He finally finished his pipe and placed it in his upper jacket pocket. Luna had rested her head on his right shoulder and so he rested his head on her head. He looked at Luna again and said before falling asleep, "Sleep well my child." the battery on the tape player died and the music stopped.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:46 am

"Well, I must say, it's been quite a day if I do say so myself." he said as he turned on his iPod and leaned against a tree, dozing off to slumberland.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Ia appeared next to Gold and decided to keep watch but the was no need since the temple was only about two miles away.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:56 pm

In the meantime, Brent was having a dream that everything that was happening was because of people who were typing it into a forum, and that he was having a conversation with the guy doing his part of the story.

"So, things doin' good for ya?"

Eh, pretty good, can't complain. How about you?

"Same here."

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya post 2
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next