Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya post 2

Go down 
+17
The Joker
Haru Takami
Flare
Orc-slayer
DorianTheBlind
Delicious Kevin
Anime-Junkie
Davis
togaoki
Warrior3000
sephi
Malahite
Tuc135
rcs619
mikeimp
Googlememan
melancholy-melody13
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Spenser walked around, and stumbled into a small clearing. He poked a tree with his knife, and a whole cave opened up. "Woaaah..." He walked inside, and found a large portal leading to an unknown dimension. Spenser slowly walked towards the portal, and he was blinded by a bright light.

"Can I poke him with a stick?"

Mica's voice rang in his head for a few moments before he opened his eyes. "What happened? Did I fall asleep already?"

"Yes, yes you did. You're a lazy little human." Mica said, smiling.

"Great...how long was I asleep?" Spenser yawned and stood up next to Mica.

"About ten minutes. You didn't miss much."

"Have we got a place to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Michael found a group of people. "Hey, you guys new to Felarya?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:36 pm

"Er...most of us. She's not," Spenser pointed to Mica, "And apparently, he's not." He pointed to Alris.
Any ideas for places to sleep? I'm not too keen on getting swallowed in my sleep."

"Just try not to pass out again. The next time you fall asleep, I'm dumping cold water on you." Mica shook her head.

"Hey, I was tired ok? Still, we don't have a place to sleep, and we're pretty much lost now."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:58 am

"Personally, I thought I was already lost the moment I got here. Anyway, name's Brent. Pleased to meet ya."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:34 am

Michael smiled at the group. "Nice to meet you all as well." He shook their hands. "My name is Michael. I was originaly from the United States, but then I fell through a portal. You know how everybody gets into Felarya so that is kind of obvious." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:27 am

"Yup. I'm Spenser and this is Mica." He pointed at the neko. "Now, can we please focus on finding a place to sleep?"

"As long as you don't fall asleep again." Mica smiled at him.

"I told you I was just tired!"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:42 am

"I'm Daniel." Daniel said to Michael, "I'm also from the United States."

"I am called Alris." Alris growled, "I'm an Alorian, created by Daniel."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:09 pm

mikeimp wrote:
Michael smiled at the group. "Nice to meet you all as well." He shook their hands. "My name is Michael. I was originaly from the United States, but then I fell through a portal. You know how everybody gets into Felarya so that is kind of obvious." He chuckled.

"Ain't that the truth? Anyway, you know of any good sleeping places around here? I think Spenser's about to KO from exhaustion."
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:42 pm

Alris looked around.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:54 pm

As Brent looked around, he noticed something interesting. "Well, looks like I found a cave." he said to no one in particular. "Of course, this could be a dryad's mouth disguised as a cave so that when I enter the alleged "cave", it will then close around me, savor my flavor, and then swallow me whole. With that said, I'll just find out if this is dryad's mouth or a cave...by doing this!" Then Brent whipped out his blaster pistol and started shooting the crap out of it in all directions inside the cave. After about 35 shots, Brent shrugged, put the pistol back in his pocket, and said, "It's a cave." With that, he then shouted, "HEY GUYS!!! I FOUND A CAVE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:06 pm

Spenser put his hand to his ear. "We're right here! No need to shout unless I fall asleep. You could have just checked if there were teeth in the cave you know, it might just sit there and think it may be some abnormally spicy food."

"I'm pretty sure that's not possi---"

"Shh! Mica, you never understand a good joke."

"Or a bad one." Mica rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:27 pm

Michael chuckled. He walked into the cave.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:18 pm

"Well, now that we're settled down, I'm going to get some shuteye." Brent said as he used his backpack as a makeshift pillow. "Goodnight, everyone."
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Spenser was already asleep by the time everyone was settling in, he had merely dropped his backpack on the ground and used his arms as a pillow.

"He sure went out fast." Mica said as she curled up and wrapped her tail around her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:31 am

Brent awoke with a yawn when the sun's rays hit his eyes. He then noticed that everyone was asleep. Well, almost everyone. Alris was standing guard outside. I guess Alorians don't need that much sleep. Brent thought to himself. Hmm...I wonder what time it is. he thought as looked at his watch, and according to the watch, the time was 6:03 pm. What was really funny was that when he was transported here, it was 6:00 pm on the dot. Wait, so for every day that passes over here, a minute passes over there?! Weird, but good at the same time. Last thing I need is for anyone I care about to worry about me. And with that, Brent straightened himself up, pulled out a deck of cards, and started playing solitaire.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:51 am

Michael awoke to find Brent playing cards. He stretched and yawned.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:19 am

"So, d'you enjoy your sleep?" Brent asked as he continued to play.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:57 am

*Yawn* "Ok, so what'd I miss?" Spenser looked over at Mica, still curled up in the floor, purring. "She is such a deep sleeper. She kind of reminds me of my cats---oh, right, I based her off of them, so I suppose it's not all that surprising." Spenser stroked her hair and seemed to stare up into the sky. I wonder if they're ok...
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:10 pm

"Nothing much, really. Just him waking up and me starting a card game of solitaire." Brent said as he continued to play. "So, any idea where to go from here? And on that note, do you think we'll meet any other famous inhabitants of this place? I mean, we've already met Melany, what about the others, like Crisis and Anna?"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:20 pm

Daniel woke up as well. He checked the amount of ammo for his .45.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:34 pm

Well, since everyone's just gotten up, I guess I'll wait before we have any serious discussion. Brent thought as he put up the cards and started playing his Nintendo DS. "So d'yall sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:05 pm

*cricket*
*cricket*
*squish*

"Not with those things keeping me up."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:08 pm

"Yeah, those can be annoying little pests. Did you get any sleep at all?"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:09 pm

"I happen to like crickets, thank you." Alris growled.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:20 pm

"Hey, I just said they can be annoying. I didn't say they were annoying all the time. Anyway, any idea what to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya post 2
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next