Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya post 2

Go down 
+17
The Joker
Haru Takami
Flare
Orc-slayer
DorianTheBlind
Delicious Kevin
Anime-Junkie
Davis
togaoki
Warrior3000
sephi
Malahite
Tuc135
rcs619
mikeimp
Googlememan
melancholy-melody13
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:06 pm

"Groovy! Once we get down there, we can hear that riddle Melany has to tell us! I do love riddles, after all!"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:54 pm

The group landed. Alris changed into his BioMech Armor form and drew his Disruptor Rifle. "Don't test my patience." he growled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:53 pm

"Um...barrier?" Melany asked. "Anyway, here's the riddle...Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:09 pm

"The answer is 'what'." Alris replied calmly, "The question states that 'what' is the third word, then it asks for the third word."
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:36 pm

MegaDan5 wrote:
OOC: Watch these two videos to get an understanding of what the dragon form is capable of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68GNsQmCU2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF4Qbdy-NB4

IC:

"You could say that." Daniel replied.

"Aww, ain't that just the cutest little---"

Mica put her hand to his mouth.
"Not the time for jokes." She said.

Spenser pulled her hand off of his face.
"Oh, fine. So what is it fairy, did he get the right answer?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:45 pm

"Mmmmm...nope. I have to admit, though, that was a pretty interesting take, so I'll give you another chance." Melany said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:29 pm

OOC: Here's where I found that answer: http://www.fun-with-words.com/word_gry_angry_hungry.html

IC:

Alris put away the disruptor rifle and pulled out his lightsaber. The blade crackled to life with a snap-hiss. "Let us pass, fairy." he snarled, "I'm in no mood to play your little game and I would quickly make you my snack."

"I'd suggest listening to him." Daniel advised, "I created the Alorians to be very serious and willing to follow through on their words."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:33 pm

OOC: Ah, I see. That would explain that. I got mine from here: http://www.riddlenut.com/gryriddle.php I must admit, though, that's a lot of answers to one riddle.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah." said Melany. "You guys are boring, anyway. I'm outta here." She shrunk down to normal size, and flew off, but not before waving and saying, "Thanks for the song, weird human!"

Brent waved back, and yelled out, "Don't mention it!" As she flew off, Brent commented, "Well, she certainly seemed nice! ...So...now what?"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:53 pm

"Here." Alris said as he handed Brent his Blaster Pistol, "This is your weapon for now."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:05 pm

"Thanks, Alrus." Brent said as took the gun. "I'll be sure to put this baby to good use. I just hope we don't encounter another predator...again. (sigh) Well, now we have two issues we have to take care of...hunger and thirst. Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:22 pm

"There should be plenty of food around." Alris replied.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:26 pm

"I know that, but the question is...where?"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:28 pm

The visor on the BioMech Armor opened, allowing Alris to sniff the air. "I' barely picking up traces of food." he said.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:59 pm

"What kind is it?"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:05 pm

"Berries of some kind." Alris replied.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 pm

"Aww...why not cheeseburgers? We must find Felaryan cows!"

"I'm not even going to ask this time..." Mica said as she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 pm

"Mmm...a cheeseburger does sound good right now, but...wait...are those what I think they are?" Brent said as he apparently spotted something of interest. "Hang on a sec, I'll be right back." he said as he disappeared into the brush.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:30 pm

"Hey! Hold it! Stop! Heel! Come back! Ugh...crap. This is the worst place to go wandering off..." Spenser shook his head wondering if Brent would ever be coming out of that brush.

"Well hopefully that gun will keep him safe." Mica said.

"Yeah, well, depends on what he does or doesn't run into."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:23 am

"I'll blow their brains out with my Smith and Wesson. That ought to teach them all a darn good lesson. Now I'm trigger happy, trigger happy every day..." Brent sang to himself as he came out of the brush. "Hey guys, sorry to worry you like that, but there was something over there that was making me wonder if I was hallucinating, so I had to check it out real quick like. Turns out I wasn't!" he said as he opened his backpack and pulled a red and yellow fruit that looked like it had a thin layer of fur. "There's a peach tree in Felarya! A freaking peach tree! I would have never believed it if I hadn't have seen it up close!" he said as he started handing out peaches to everyone.

"Of course that's not the only thing of interest I saw over there. I also found these!" he said as he opened up a compartment in his backpack, revealing small dark blue berries, and a red fruit that had it's seeds at the surface. "Blueberries and strawberries! The fruit equivelant of heaven!" he said as he handed those out as well. "And there's plenty more over here where that came from too!" And with that, he started eating the peach he had in his hand.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:25 am

"Bout time! I love strawberries!" Spenser handed a few to Mica. "Trust me, they're good."

Mica took a bite, looked down and quickly ate a few more.

"Told you." Spenser said with a grin. "So, I suppose we should pack some food for the road." He began stuffing fruit into the free space in his backpack. "Besides, this will help if we ever get hungry again."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:38 am

"Indeed." Brent said as he packed more fruit into his backpack. "Hmm...it's getting dark." he said as he looked at the sun setting. "We should find a place to settle down for the night."
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:09 am

"Great. So that means we have to listen to the annoying little---"

*cricket*

"..."

*cricket*

"..."

*crick-BZZT*

"I hate those things." Spenser said, his knife still glowing red from the energy blast.

"Um, isn't that kind of a waste of your power?" Mica said.

"Eh, not like it runs out or anything. The only time it would be a waste would be if I managed to get my hands on one of those crystals. If I wasted that kind of power, I just know I would need it right after."

"Crystals?" Mica was wide-eyed at the thought of it.

"Yeah, the way I wrote it, if I get a special crystal, which I never got around to designing, it would give me insane power. Most of the powers I have now, but greatly improved. The crystal disentigrates on use, and the power only lasts for several minutes, but the power is immense. My energy field glows blue, my energy blasts become more destructive, my speed is blinding, and my teleportation abilities are increased to long range as opposed to short range."

Spenser stopped for a moment, not saying a word.
*FACEPALM*
"I forgot I had teleportation. That's something to try out tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:25 am

"Tomorrow though. Meantime, we gotta figure where we're going to r&r before the sun goes down. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:40 pm

Spenser looked around. No luck. "Hm...maybe there's a place to sleep near the peach tree? That would put us near a food source. Blarg, we need a map."

"Do you think the trees would be safer?" Mica asked.

Spenser looked up above the trees. "It's a little high up, don't you think? I don't know how we would get up there, and on top of that, what we would do if someone rolled off in the middle of the night." He almost snickered when he thought of someone rolling off of a tree branch in the middle of the night.

"Well, maybe we could use this to climb up." Mica held out her staff. "Some of these trees have holes in them big enough for people to fit into, but those are rare."

"Do you think we could cut a hole to sleep in?"

"If you want a whole tree crushing you in your sleep."

"Perfect." Spenser shook his head and continued looking for a place to sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:37 pm

"Well, those sleeping spots aren't going to find themselves, so we'd better start looking." Brent said as he started looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya post 2
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next