Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congrats Karbo

Go down 
+12
xThunder
Pendragon
MukatKiKaarn
Cupnoodle
Rythmear
trh7323
Feadraug
Karbo
Ravana3k
Zoekin
R.J
Mentalguy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:57 am

This tiny little world of yours keeps getting bigger and bigger. Very Happy cheers

Just one thing about the forum though, an 'Off-topic' area will be greatly needed if the forum topic is as narrow as this one. It will save alot of frustration for you and any moderators here. This is all assuming that the forum will have a fair size community.
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
R.J
Helpless prey

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:09 am

Mentalguy wrote:
This tiny little world of yours keeps getting bigger and bigger. Very Happy cheers

Just one thing about the forum though, an 'Off-topic' area will be greatly needed if the forum topic is as narrow as this one. It will save alot of frustration for you and any moderators here. This is all assuming that the forum will have a fair size community.

A world stops being tiny once it houses creatures as big as crisis lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rjw14.deviantart.com
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:12 am

R.J wrote:

Maybe they're running out of room?
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:21 am

Wink

No we must certainly make sure Crisis has plenty of room!

Congratulations on the Forum Karbo! This is going to be lots of fun!
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:26 am

Yeah I can agree with mentalguy, the world has grown very fast Smile
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:01 am

Mentalguy wrote:

You are right, thank you for the suggestion ^_^

Last edited by on Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:35 am

Yup, I was also wondering when we would get an off-topic area, but now it's in the forum as well. Now we have to think of topics to fill it with. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
trh7323
Tasty morsel

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:05 am

On the topic of a world ceasing to be small, another member wrote that we need to make sure that there was enough room for crisis. What we should also be aware of is that a larger world means new races and tasty new treats for crisis.
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:56 am

Another idea, How about having Felaryan fauna as groups for people to join.
I.E. Having groups named 'Nagas', 'Fairies', 'Nekos', 'Humans' Ect.

Might be fun to try.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:19 pm

Congratulations, you win the prize.
Back to top Go down
Cupnoodle
Tasty morsel
Cupnoodle

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:02 pm

Woo, gold star!

See, an off-topic section would be useful! Very Happy

Yea, Felarya has grown amazing fast. Not too long ago Karbo got 1,000,000 hits on Deviantart.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:21 pm

We need to make a prize...
Back to top Go down
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 8:59 am

Well, the larger world is for the best... more world means more stories. So, as long as enough people are willing to write, it shouldn't be a problem. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://mukatkikaarn.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:35 pm

This place is getting big.

I better start contributing some fiction soon. I wish to help make i even bigger.
Back to top Go down
xThunder
Helpless prey

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 8:27 pm

Mentalguy wrote:

small? in relative terms I suppose lol...I dont call a world with creatures thats easy 50 times bigger than me "a small world" Razz

anyways as I said on DA congratzors on the mill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:29 pm

R.J wrote:

Last i checked felarya Its size was very small compared to earth, in addition to that, crisis is not all that big compared to even our world, I bet a whale shark could swallow her.
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 11:13 pm

lami wrote:
Last i checked felarya Its size was very small compared to earth, in addition to that, crisis is not all that big compared to even our world, I bet a whale shark could swallow her.

Uh... not really. In comparison, Crisis is far longer than a Whale Shark and capable of swallowing a man completely whole in one gulp... Whale Sharks while capable of the same feat are nowhere near as massive as Crisis or most other Naga for that matter.

Not to mention that Felarya is a practically ever growing dimension to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:13 am

Quote :

The whale shark is approximately fifty feet long, from snout to fin.
The largest known shark, Charcharodon Megalodon, was roughly forty to sixty feet in length.

Crisis, is roughly seventy-five feet from head to ground. She's about half Godzilla's height.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:52 am

fine blue whale then
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:19 am

Quote :
fine blue whale then

Sorry, no. The largest blue whale ever recorded was only 108 feet long. Crisis would be somewhere in the vicinity of 400 feet long.

The only animals that compare with Crisis' size are certain species of sauropod dinosaur, and those had exceptionally tiny heads.

Nothing outside of a giant monster movie even comes close to matching Crisis in size. In fact, it'd be a nightmare to figure out how she even supports her own weight.

I will now post a large image...

Congrats Karbo Sizethingie
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:52 am

I think Godzilla is a bit more then 60 meters. 100 meters seems more accurate, if not larger.

Though Crisis is most definately too big for any Real-World whale to eat.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:27 pm

nice comparison?
I'm using Chrisis's bio, humans are about the size of her face if they spread their limbs out.

humans barely take up the space of an EYE on a blue whale, crisis has anime eyes.

If crisis where much bigger then that, humans would be much smaller in comparison to her, and she would be likely unable to ever pick them up without crushing them, picking up or capturing a bug without harming it in my house is hard work.(i often catch them to realease them outside, so they dont die in my house)
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:33 pm

Quote :
nice comparison?
I'm using Chrisis's bio, humans are about the size of her face if they spread their limbs out.

Well, officially, Crisis is 75 feet high. If you want to get technical, then the chart here is indeed how large she is in relation to other bodies. The bio is a spot inconsistant in its size range. In one panel, she looks only maybe 40 or so feet high, in the next she's a solid 70-75.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:42 pm

no, the panel is pretty consistant with itself.

any time theres something else in the picture its always the correct scale, any time crisis appears smaller in another picture, theres actualy nothing to hint at size relation.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:48 pm

Quote :
no, the panel is pretty consistant with itself.

any time theres something else in the picture its always the correct scale, any time crisis appears smaller in another picture, theres actualy nothing to hint at size relation.

No, on panel one, second image, we see Crisis looming in front of a shocked man. She only appears to be about eight times his height, which would put her at fifty feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Congrats Karbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Karbo   Congrats Karbo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats Karbo
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next