Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So you think you can write?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

So you think you can write? Empty
PostSubject: So you think you can write?   So you think you can write? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:14 pm

Undoubtedly, a lot of us here are aspiring writers writing for several, varied purposes. Skills, talents, weaknesses, and strengths differ between each of us, and it usually takes a little more than simply looking at the font of one's writing to judge those attributes in a writer.

So you have your keyboard, you have your mouse, you have your computer; all you need now is an idea and something to drive you.

But what if you didn't have any of those high-tech tools? What if you had to handwrite everything?

Personally, I'd just drop the idea of writing anything; not a snowflake's chance in Hell that I'd get anywhere. So, how good is your handwriting? Is it as bad as this?:
So you think you can write? Lolhandwritinglr9

Upload a short story, essay, assignment, letter, whatever in your own personal handwriting!
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can write?   So you think you can write? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:48 pm

I can write rather well if i want to spend the whole day on a page of paper
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can write?   So you think you can write? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:50 pm

I can write well and tiny.

However, my scanner is a prick and modifies the image so that it looks like I can't even make a solid letter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you think you can write?   So you think you can write? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you think you can write?
Page 1 of 1