Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What anime character would you want to be president?

Go down 
+6
Karbo
Pendragon
dreadis
/Fish/
Malahite
dlausactor6373
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

What anime character would you want to be president? Empty
PostSubject: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:16 pm

The title says it all. Tell us who from the world of anime, manga, or video games you would want to run for president. Here's my top three:

3. Alucard (Hellsing)
2. Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)
1. L (Death Note)
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:20 pm

None. They have very little concept of the real world, very little political experience (most of them), etc.

If I have to choose (From what I know):

1) Mao (Cowboy Bebop): He at least has SOME sort of diplomatic skills, experience, etc.

That's all I can think of, right now. Not a big anime fan, and most of what I do like is so horribly ill prepared for politics in a modern world it isn't even funny.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:34 pm

What we need is a genius, not a politician. The only man who can run this country, get us out of economic crisis, and find the terrorists at the same time is none other than L.

Or a team of geniuses. L, Monk, and Deep Thought. I know Deep Thought is a computer. This is why he was chosen for this mission: works well under stress. Stress caused by L and Monk.

Last edited by /Fish/ on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:37 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
What we need is a genius, not a politician. The only man who can run this country, get us out of economic crisis, and find the terrorists at the same time is none other than L.

L cannot be president due to age requirements. If he lived old enough to become such, maybe. Though I don't feel right nominating a person from a world of paranormal activities.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:02 pm

L didn't even know his world had shinnigami until he faced Kira and touched the Death Note. I'm sure our world would seem much more sane to him if he had lived through DN. And besides age, he would probably lose because of his dissheveled appearance and strange mannerisms. He wouldn't win a popular vote, but might be able to make some true sense to people without avoiding the issue.

Sephiroth is already working at McDonalds, so sorry.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img128/9985/mcsephorothug1si3.jpg

I'd totally vote Sephiroth, though once he finds his badassness again.
Back to top Go down
dreadis
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dreadis

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:37 am

Seres Victoria......id vote for that
Back to top Go down
http://dreadis.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:28 am

I'd vote for Giovanni from Pokemon. Despite the millions he's lost from a certain bumbling trio, and the money he lost creating Mewtwo, he's still a major threat to all involved. He knows how to make up for lost funds, which the country really needs. Instead of other anime villains, he has a sense of future, and if he wasn't evil, he'd be a really great asset to the world.

Other than that, I couldn't think of anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:22 am

Well to replace our current president, even a mudkip would do the trick I think ... help
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:05 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Other than that, I couldn't think of anybody else.
Mao was pretty good...

Only problem being that he couldn't see Vicious' betrayal up until the sword was literally at his throat.

Though Giovanni is a very good suggestion. Put him right up there with Mao (If not slightly ahead for the reasons you stated).
Back to top Go down
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:16 pm

Tetsuo Shima. He's got experience.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:46 pm

I'd really like to see any ideas you'd have for campaign advertisements for these characters.
Back to top Go down
DorianTheBlind
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
DorianTheBlind

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:33 pm

I say Light from Death Note, I doubt I need to explain why. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://drac116.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Well, I will say this for Light, he'd obviously win in a landslide.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:06 pm

Do we have to choose Anime characters?
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:11 pm

No. You can choose video game or movie characters as well.
Back to top Go down
Nervan
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Nervan

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:56 am

In that case, I choose the Shaman from Populous 2. Sure, she can be an imperious, commanding @*#$% at times, but she's got leadership experience and she can raise volcanoes, sink land beneath the sea, and call down tornadoes, among other miracles. If you're lucky, she might ask you to train as a Fire Warrior, too. Who doesn't love the idea of being able to pitch fireballs from your hands at people you hate at will?

Not only that, she doesn't too much if most of her population stays at home, eating, sleeping, and breeding... it gives her more power. I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:24 am

Karbo wrote:
Well to replace our current president, even a mudkip would do the trick I think ... help
I think the same goes for Bush, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nervan
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Nervan

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Wait, nevermind! I've found the Ultimate President of The United States right here.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:39 am

Nervan wrote:
Wait, nevermind! I've found the Ultimate President of The United States right here.

You can bet I'll vote for that president. Let's just say he speaks my language, if you get my drift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What anime character would you want to be president?   What anime character would you want to be president? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What anime character would you want to be president?
Page 1 of 1